Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 218. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Some glitch on my favourite diff chart:

It doesn't retrieve the correct difficulty, although in the block explorer everything looks fine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
LOL finally cryptsy added it. in a moment when coin is so low ;x
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can you guys hurry on the POS implementation hard fork? These multipools dumps are getting annoying by the minute.
Activity: 378
would i do the same when upgrading my wallet? would i need to download the chain again?

Thanks again!

don`t think so. the upgraded wallet should use the "old" blockchain, IMO.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
would i do the same when upgrading my wallet? would i need to download the chain again?

Thanks again!
Thank you very much voephilis, it worked a charm, i've now got all my coins back and learn't something new!

no problem Wink I had the same issue, too
Thank you very much voephilis, it worked a charm, i've now got all my coins back and learn't something new!

Hello,
Yesterday i bought a big chuck of coins and backed up the wallet! This morning i turn the pc on and start the wallet to find it will not open, kept getting missing dll files errors, when i replaced the dll files to the correct folder, i received a message saying something like ‘ program has to close, please report this’ or something like it!

My question is how do i restore my wallet, and how can i prevent this from happening again, is there a problem with the wallet?, i’m running windows 7.

I have just deleted everything from the noble folder found in appdata/roaming and i’m currently reinstalling noblecoin. Just need some help with the rest of it please.

Thanks

after installing the wallet, close the wallet and go to the noble folder and delete the NEW wallet.dat. Fill in your old wallet.dat and open your wallet. should work now. Smiley

Hello,
Yesterday i bought a big chuck of coins and backed up the wallet! This morning i turn the pc on and start the wallet to find it will not open, kept getting missing dll files errors, when i replaced the dll files to the correct folder, i received a message saying something like ‘ program has to close, please report this’ or something like it!

My question is how do i restore my wallet, and how can i prevent this from happening again, is there a problem with the wallet?, i’m running windows 7.

I have just deleted everything from the noble folder found in appdata/roaming and i’m currently reinstalling noblecoin. Just need some help with the rest of it please.

Thanks
Activity: 658
recommended grostl algorithm change because it is only gpu usable so high electricity means also even less dumping. pos is an incentive for faster transaction and holding interest but asics dont care bout pos either just btc.
Activity: 547
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
All respect of thinking about network security by going POS, however did you consider going Multialgo route like Myriadcoin?

P.S. My apologies if it has been discussed already earlier...

People with large farms could then still hurt the coin. Some people are out there to destroy, unfortunately Sad

made a design for noble. hope you like.

Nice Smiley
Activity: 729
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Great coin will be investing in it future.

Lol, at what moment would you like to invest? in 2015 there will be no NobleCoin available under 100 sat.

Agreed, price is still way low now, might chance after PoS release!

noble price seems to be resistent against good news, updates and cryptsy.   

Haha, very true. I just don't get it.

Because no-one is going to invest more as long as the asic's will dump it right back down.
Activity: 547
made a design for noble. hope you like.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
All respect of thinking about network security by going POS, however did you consider going Multialgo route like Myriadcoin?

many options have been discussed and now it's in full swing being dev'd to POS ... not security risk to be had as far as I know... presstab is workign very had to get it new system in place
Interesting read on POS. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-pos-works-606342
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

many options have been discussed and now it's in full swing being dev'd to POS ... not security risk to be had as far as I know... presstab is workign very had to get it new system in place
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
romad.io - community manager

Activity: 420
Great coin will be investing in it future.

Lol, at what moment would you like to invest? in 2015 there will be no NobleCoin available under 100 sat.

Agreed, price is still way low now, might chance after PoS release!

noble price seems to be resistent against good news, updates and cryptsy.  

Haha, very true. I just don't get it.

It's no pump and dump, that's for sure!

Too many people are looking to make a quick buck, and that doesn't happen here..... until the day comes, and BOOM, the right people will decide it's time to invest in here, heavily, and the price will begin to reflect it's true value.

Right now, people are waiting to see the implementation of POS, and that it's implemented smoothly.

So for all of you who are looking to "the future" to get in.... I'd say you've not got long before the future arrives and bites you in the ass!

POS = Point of Skyrocket? ? ? Tongue
Jump to: