Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 220. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Cryptsy Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!about bloody time, but better late than never, let the fun begin!!!!

I'll bet! I reckon we're lucky to notice it before the rest of the community do - once they do, then..... whooosh! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Cryptsy Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!about bloody time, but better late than never, let the fun begin!!!!
We just got added to cryptsy!

Great news but this isn't affecting the price, in the meantime I'm buying more and more of them  Smiley
I think the rally will start soon...

Personally, I've yet to see a coin that DOESN'T go a little crazy once it hits Cryptsy!
I don't watch them all, but it could be a fun few hours......

And with the news to be officially released soon, well, it's all coming together pretty nicely! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 260

Great news but this isn't affecting the price, in the meantime I'm buying more and more of them  Smiley
I think the rally will start soon...
Activity: 245
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
If NOBL reaches 50 Cents i'll chuck in a Private island and a couple of jetskis for Rofo

Let's make sure this does not get forgotten Wink
legendary
If NOBL reaches 50 Cents i'll chuck in a Private island and a couple of jetskis for Rofo
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think that I need to stress out how good and solid our developer is.

Few months ago one of the exchanges disappear. In a move to strengthen community dev publicly announced that he would help people who lost coins there and reimburse them gradually. He delivered to that promise - in the last few months he was delivering me the missing coins in small batches every few weeks. There are still few to go but I trust that final batch in arrive soon.

If an exchange gets hacked or runs off with your coins it is your responsibility and NOT the coin devs to deal with that loss. Everyone knows if you leave coins on exchanges you may lose them!!!!! Smiley Smiley

edit:- & i dont think playing psychological warfare/blackmail will get you very far here!!!!!

I think you missed the point of that being posted, it was a pat on the back and to point out we have a great Dev team that has been willing to go above and beyond what I believe any dev of any other coin has ever done for their community ... I give 3 cheers to our Devs for being Honest, trustworthy and transparent all the way!!

and I still stand by what I said before.... Rofo when we reach 50c a piece, I'ma going to buy you a bar, with lots of strippers.....

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

Few months ago one of the exchanges disappear. In a move to strengthen community dev publicly announced that he would help people who lost coins there and reimburse them gradually. He delivered to that promise - in the last few months he was delivering me the missing coins in small batches every few weeks. There are still few to go but I trust that final batch in arrive soon.

If an exchange gets hacked or runs off with your coins it is your responsibility and NOT the coin devs to deal with that loss. Everyone knows if you leave coins on exchanges you may lose them!!!!! Smiley Smiley

edit:- & i dont think playing psychological warfare/blackmail will get you very far here!!!!!

I think you missed the point of that being posted, it was a pat on the back and to point out we have a great Dev team that has been willing to go above and beyond what I believe any dev of any other coin has ever done for their community ... I give 3 cheers to our Devs for being Honest, trustworthy and transparent all the way!!

and I still stand by what I said before.... Rofo when we reach 50c a piece, I'ma going to buy you a bar, with lots of strippers.....
Covering hacks for the exchanges/pools during our growing period was fine and we were happy to, but things have changed (including quality of exchanges) and people should have learnt by now so as we said that's all in the past - we have to be a roundtable community rather than let it become a 'cult of personality' (as Bryce eloquently puts it). Got a decent-sized update coming though within 24 hours from jdebunt (news article).

great! so excited.

The price on Mintpal has taken a nice jump with a decent sized buy......
Activity: 378
Covering hacks for the exchanges/pools during our growing period was fine and we were happy to, but things have changed (including quality of exchanges) and people should have learnt by now so as we said that's all in the past - we have to be a roundtable community rather than let it become a 'cult of personality' (as Bryce eloquently puts it). Got a decent-sized update coming though within 24 hours from jdebunt (news article).

great! so excited.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

+1, well said sir Smiley
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

the Dev has never let us down from broken pools that they have picked up the tab for to exchanges, they have never let anyone lose out !

We love the Dev of noble coin, for many reasons but this is a damn good one to focus on! and I am sure many can back up this claim !
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Just got this.

Austin Global Exchange
View this email in your browser
Austin Global Exchange to close July 31st, 2014
Please withdraw all balances immediately

Austin Global Exchange thanks all its customers, partners, and advocates for their support over the last 4 months. AGX has decided to cease operations. All markets have been closed and all pending trades have been cancelled. Wallets will remain online until July 31st, 2014. You must withdraw all balances before July 31st, 2014. Visit agx.io for a step-by-step guide on withdrawing your balances.

- The Austin Global Team
agx.io
agx.io
Twitter
Tumblr
Tumblr
Copyright © 2014 Austin Global Exchange, All rights reserved.
You have registered and/or opted-in at agx.io

Our mailing address is:
Austin Global Exchange
PO Box 1272
po box 1272
Austin, TX 78767

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Its a shame. Liked the exchange, just the volume was not increasing there Sad
long time no update. what`s happening? Smiley how far are we from PoS?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Just got this.

Austin Global Exchange
View this email in your browser
Austin Global Exchange to close July 31st, 2014
Please withdraw all balances immediately

Austin Global Exchange thanks all its customers, partners, and advocates for their support over the last 4 months. AGX has decided to cease operations. All markets have been closed and all pending trades have been cancelled. Wallets will remain online until July 31st, 2014. You must withdraw all balances before July 31st, 2014. Visit agx.io for a step-by-step guide on withdrawing your balances.

- The Austin Global Team
agx.io
agx.io
Twitter
Tumblr
Tumblr
Copyright © 2014 Austin Global Exchange, All rights reserved.
You have registered and/or opted-in at agx.io

Our mailing address is:
Austin Global Exchange
PO Box 1272
po box 1272
Austin, TX 78767

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
nice volume! Smiley