Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 223. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
http://crypto-prices.com/NOBL shows a price of 24 sats. someone is buyin in big!

Yep, the party is currently here (~35BTC volume)
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOBL
Tongue

Remember those days, when noble is still available for 20-30 sat, it won't last for long  Wink

Cheesy I prepared myself with a lot of nobles

but why bittrex? never heard that there is such a volume
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
http://crypto-prices.com/NOBL shows a price of 24 sats. someone is buyin in big!

Yep, the party is currently here (~35BTC volume)
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOBL
Tongue

Remember those days, when noble is still available for 20-30 sat, it won't last for long  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey guys, we're working on getting the pool back up and running.  Switched to a new hosting company last week that has since screwed me over by suspending my VMs due to "CPU Abuse".  Why would you offer services for VM hosting when you don't allow your clients to use 25% of the promised CPU use on them is beyond me.  Anyways, rebuilding at our old providers and should have them up in a few hours.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

CharityMiningPools
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

noblecoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3375
         scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
It's actually a good case study in why you want a rewarding stake that incentivizes uses to hold & stake their coins rather than leave most of them in the hands of a single entity.

Indeed, and I added the largest wallets tab to the explorer to make it easy to spot where most of the coins are, and if they are concentrated.

Originally this was to help people gauge the risk of getting Gox'ed, and it'll also help gauge the risk of being MintPal'ed.

Speaking of which, anybody would know which exchange this is?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/wallet.dws?211940.htm

(ie. do you see your deposit address in the list? if yes, please just pm me the exchange, you don't have to tell me your address)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
We're currently running the finished wallet/code on a private testnet and a case study coin that was recently forked live by Presstab is doing well and giving us positive feedback/letting us iron out final small bugs.

This is great news. How far out does that put us from the live fork?
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Noble is on the rise... I am glad to see these changes on Noble!
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
Is there some way to contact charity mining pools. I looked for contact info on the pool site but didn't find any. Their payouts don't seem to be working.

Sorry for the delay.  The payout CRON had stopped running.  It has since been re-started and all payouts have been processed.  Best way to contact me is via BitCoinTalk right now until I get my support center site back up and running.  I've migrated to a new provider and have to complete the support center setup still.  Priority was to move the pools over with little to no interruption.  I expect to have the support center re-opened within the next few days.
Looks like the pool is completely offline now. PM sent.
Activity: 182
Is there some way to contact charity mining pools. I looked for contact info on the pool site but didn't find any. Their payouts don't seem to be working.

Sorry for the delay.  The payout CRON had stopped running.  It has since been re-started and all payouts have been processed.  Best way to contact me is via BitCoinTalk right now until I get my support center site back up and running.  I've migrated to a new provider and have to complete the support center setup still.  Priority was to move the pools over with little to no interruption.  I expect to have the support center re-opened within the next few days.
legendary
Traveling in subspace

Best bet would be to get on to his bitcointalk account here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/charityminingpools-248708
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Obviously I haven't kept track of things here so closely. When is the POS fork planned, and does the recent Veri exploit or whatever occurred have any effect on how POS is set up in Noble? I believe there was a 51% attack just based on staking coins?

Doesn't look like it, it was a security vulnerability with Mintpal rather than an issue on the protocol level (not saying they don't exist). Whether they were staking in hot wallets or their cold wallets were somehow compromised I don't know. It's actually a good case study in why you want a rewarding stake that incentivizes uses to hold & stake their coins rather than leave most of them in the hands of a single entity. I love trading as much as the next, but we also need long-term investors who are happy to stake and be rewarded for securing the network in a more decentralized manner.

Don't let latest events demonize PoS too much as we fork, they're much needed lessons, and these types of situations were exactly the reason we wanted to do PoS the way we are.

We're currently running the finished wallet/code on a private testnet and a case study coin that was recently forked live by Presstab is doing well and giving us positive feedback/letting us iron out final small bugs.

Best bet would be to get on to his bitcointalk account here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/charityminingpools-248708
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Anyone?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I know the first batch got sent through but perhaps the bank locked the amount again (I often have to manually go in and approve orders because they look suspicious to them). Please allow me to send through the bonuses when it is all confirmed, or as always the amount of NOBL sent through can be immediately refunded.

Because of the amount of money involved, Mintpal deposit delays, bank delays and the high 18% deal having little effect on Noble promotion or price I will be reducing the deal only until the PoS (removing Mintpal delays) and next round of news is coming out. Once orders are all covered this week I will be temporarily suspending it until I can get my own finances in order to meet the 18% discounts.

I have great timing... I recall the bonus was being increased (thought it was planned to go to 25-30%) and sort of forgot about it. Figured I'd log in now and place an order for an amazon card at whatever discount was in place. Of course I time it just at the same time the discount goes down to 10%.

Obviously I haven't kept track of things here so closely. When is the POS fork planned, and does the recent Veri exploit or whatever occurred have any effect on how POS is set up in Noble? I believe there was a 51% attack just based on staking coins?
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Want your crypto represented in a line of physical proofs?

We have had inquiries from a few crypto development teams and/or supporters regarding having a line of proofs created for their crypto and are pleased to announce support of this concept going forward! The way this works is that prepayment for 30% of the inventory would be required and we will cover the remaining upfront investment of time and labor. Once the line is completed and assembled, your 30% of the inventory for which you prepaid will be shipped to you. Finite By Design, LLC will own, list and support the sale of the remaining 70% of the inventory to recoup our portion of the investment and profit.

Example (using made up "FiniteCoin"):

Members of the "FiniteCoin" community decide they want a physical representation of their crypto created and supported by Finite By Design, LLC. The "FiniteCoin" community decides on the quantity of proofs they desire (50) as well as the composition (1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver). Once this is determined, the payment for 30% of the inventory (15 proofs) or $1,500 is made and the production process begins. In about 8 weeks the new line of proofs is completed, the 15 proofs are mailed (to one centralized address for further redistribution) and Finite By Design, LLC lists, supports and advertises the remaining inventory of 35 proofs.

Variations are available depending on quantity of proofs and material of composition - please contact via email for discussion of alternative options.

Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Agreed, the new logo is great, not busy but still gives the impression. Smiley it doesn't stop here.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Traveling in subspace
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Nice rearrangement of the main thread,

Waiting for the big boom  Wink
Jump to: