Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 226. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is it possible to change the display of the coin amount?

every time I look at my wallet to check if everything is correct I need to count the digits.

instead of 1000000.00 it would be great if it shows 1,000,000.00.

just a small change but would be nice.
can anybody explain if it is possible, pls?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Unsure if relevant to updates for noble potential issue with pos..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7723627

I'll be very interested if I can see what they are referring to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Unsure if relevant to updates for noble potential issue with pos..
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7723627
Sounds good, thanks for heads up Rofo. On the case as always.

Could do with some good news, lost a few coins thanks to a cheap hacker (fallout from an exchange going bad and my laziness).

legendary
Activity: 1232
As some of you know I've been very busy behind the scenes with my .PDF, Noble & crypto as a whole. There are a lot of positive things coming to a head and I've never felt this confident for myself, us and Noble. Smiley

We also have PoS, new marketplace and new promotional materials almost good to go.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Join Nobl channel @ IRC:

http://webchat.freenode.net (#NobleCoin)

It is very active  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Great to see the charity pool continues to rack in the nobles Smiley
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Please note that we have raised our fees and donations by 0.25% to match our other pools and hope to raise more for charity!

Come mine while making a difference.  

Total Donations Raised for Charity so far in July: 10,146 NOBL - To the WaterProject
Total Donations Raised and Donated to Charity in June: 87,790 NOBL - To the WaterProject (87,790 @ 0.00000015 = 0.0131685 BTC (Rounded up to 0.02 BTC by CharityMiningPools)
Total Donations Raised and Donated to Charity in May: 103,037 NOBL - To the WaterProject
Total Donations Raised and Donated to Charity in April: 24,885 NOBL - To the WaterProject
Total Donations Raised and Donated to Charity in March: 12,317 NOBL - To the WaterProject
Total Donations Raised and Donated to Charity in February: 43,288 NOBL - To the BitGive Foundation

Track or send more Donations from our WaterProject Fundraisng Page at The Water Project

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.
Check out our Campaign Page if you would like to directly donate to the Water Project!

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
1Kb
Activity: 224
I see large holders as a good sign. Anyone with 50 mill + isnt exactly going to dump at the first sign of trouble.
Its a good sign in that aspect but it also gives one entity enough coins to manipulate the market.

Maybe, but given the time NobleCoin is live already, those investors bought or mined it as no other was doing so. So either they are in for a quick buck, or they have other ideas behind their investments. To me it is very simple, they bought the coins and kept the price to its level. If the price rises, they will release a certain amount of their coins to make sure that the coin is distributed. The more distributed a coin is, the more stable a price gets.
But that does not go for the whale type of investor btw. That is more the type of investor you are referring to. Unfortunately these guys won't show on the rich list as they need to respond as their bot needs to respond. Meaning that their coins most likely are stored on an exchange.
Activity: 910
I see large holders as a good sign. Anyone with 50 mill + isnt exactly going to dump at the first sign of trouble.
Its a good sign in that aspect but it also gives one entity enough coins to manipulate the market.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
New feature to the explorer: Largest Wallets!

It's a rich list with addresses aggregated by guesstimated wallets.

Nice work!! Hold them coin you bad boys!! B)

Would like to say one is mine Sad

All for the cause.. Smiley
Activity: 910

Interesting.
There's a few scary large stakeholders, but not nearly as bad as some coins that i've seen. Are any of the other top 10 also noble reserve?
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

legendary
im mining this alot, often most profitable coin for a day

Just image what happens if you hold and the pricie doubles, triples or even more!
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
im mining this alot, often most profitable coin for a day
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Iam waiting for Confirmations since hours now?
Whats wrong with the network?

The network is fine, last block was found 2 minutes ago
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

Is it a deposit to an exchange?

I'm not sure everything is fine. Network hashrate skyrocketed to over 3Ghash. Difficulty shot up to 42. That's not normal. The massive influx of mining power could have a negative affect on the blockchain.

EDIT: Transactions are confirming as normal and right now the blockchain is all good. Crazy things happening with Noble price and mining though.

Last chance mining before PoS, lots of interest from the big guys. I'm on Poorerino now and the hashrate there is around 102 MH/s and 1462 MH/s for the network. I suddenly feel like a little guy with only 12 MH/s  Smiley

swap you my 1.8 for your 12 ? :p
legendary
Hi,

My buy wall at 13 sat worked well but I must remove it. Could anyone place such a wall to replace mine?

Thank you.

Dont have enough funds at the moment, unfortunately.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi,

My buy wall at 13 sat worked well but I must remove it. Could anyone place such a wall to replace mine?

Thank you.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Iam waiting for Confirmations since hours now?
Whats wrong with the network?

The network is fine, last block was found 2 minutes ago
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

Is it a deposit to an exchange?

I'm not sure everything is fine. Network hashrate skyrocketed to over 3Ghash. Difficulty shot up to 42. That's not normal. The massive influx of mining power could have a negative affect on the blockchain.

EDIT: Transactions are confirming as normal and right now the blockchain is all good. Crazy things happening with Noble price and mining though.

Last chance mining before PoS, lots of interest from the big guys. I'm on Poorerino now and the hashrate there is around 102 MH/s and 1462 MH/s for the network. I suddenly feel like a little guy with only 12 MH/s  Smiley
Jump to: