Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 270. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Help me! I had a hard time with my NOBL, firstly stuck in coinmarket.io (appreciate ROFO); and then had a problem with coinex.pw. Does anyone know about the status? I have been following them for two months but nothing is coming out. Here below is my withdrawal, never happened  Sad:

123294718    2 months ago    Withdrawal | 5388026.25475908 NOBL
Destination: 9d7JaqWpVMLbDhkc8zyy6cryxGnsHaHtg8

Thanks for you attention!

Lulz at least I'm not the only one

10 mil noble stuck in coinex withdraw for the past 2 months as well, we're never gonna get that :/

Shit thats really bad!!! We all have to stop leaving coins that arent on orders in exchanges, even the so called reputable ones. In cryptoland anything can happen and fast!

Haha it sucks more because those were the noble I bought when it was at 250 satoshi Sad
But It's partially my fault. My coins aren't stolen they're just stuck in coinex (aka stolen)
I didn't know coinex was hacked/broken and sent them to the wrong address (coinex) and immediately realized, so I tried to withdraw, ummm NOPE!
Still see them sitting there in the wallet, if someone from coinex would ever login and accept the transfar.

Otherwise I've been trying to daytrade my butt off to make up the missing money, but it's a lot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Just sold a month of doge mining and bought noble, this coin has a great potential thanks to his market, price at the moment is low so I bought all I could afford.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
I believe the mining equipment will do the trick,
but those deals must be advertised somehow outside this forum.

I think some PR is very important right now.

I am buying noble by the ton ( I wont say how many) just to be able to by a miner when I can through the Noble market Place. I could just dump the cash into a miner outright but that wont help the coin. Noble is the future Smiley
Couldn't agree more, the future belongs to NobleCoin!

I believe you both to be correct
Activity: 326
Merit: 250

I am buying noble by the ton ( I wont say how many) just to be able to by a miner when I can through the Noble market Place. I could just dump the cash into a miner outright but that wont help the coin. Noble is the future Smiley
Couldn't agree more, the future belongs to NobleCoin!
Activity: 238

legendary
Help me! I had a hard time with my NOBL, firstly stuck in coinmarket.io (appreciate ROFO); and then had a problem with coinex.pw. Does anyone know about the status? I have been following them for two months but nothing is coming out. Here below is my withdrawal, never happened  Sad:

10 mil noble stuck in coinex withdraw for the past 2 months as well, we're never gonna get that :/

10 mil is a lot. What a pity of coinex. That guy just disappeared after April.

Dissapeared but i bet not without all the coins!
legendary

Shit thats really bad!!! We all have to stop leaving coins that arent on orders in exchanges, even the so called reputable ones. In cryptoland anything can happen and fast!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!

10 mil is a lot. What a pity of coinex. That guy just disappeared after April.
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

Yeah, afraid I wouldn't be optimistic about coinex. I have a bit of doge still stuck in withdrawal there... it wasn't much and by now doge lost a lot of its value... still... annoying when that happens.

Some other coins were giving away small freebies to those scammed by exchanges, so maybe keep an eye out for those. I think NAS and SRC were offering a small amount of coins if you can show proof of loss. At least it's better than nothing... won't nearly make up for so many noble though.

Guess will never get coins back. I gave up. Sad
Activity: 165

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Yeah, afraid I wouldn't be optimistic about coinex. I have a bit of doge still stuck in withdrawal there... it wasn't much and by now doge lost a lot of its value... still... annoying when that happens.

Some other coins were giving away small freebies to those scammed by exchanges, so maybe keep an eye out for those. I think NAS and SRC were offering a small amount of coins if you can show proof of loss. At least it's better than nothing... won't nearly make up for so many noble though.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Perhaps there's just too many holders like me who only want to hold for now for a few years and see if the coin gains value which also can have the negative effect of too many holders and not enough spenders. Or everyone is just waiting for 20% or something or there's not people really want to buy off amazon right now, I bet if you did this deal around some event like blackfriday you'd see those gift cards go in a heartbeat lol

I think those are both key issues. Those who believe in the coin want to hold... those who bought the coin at higher prices don't want to in effect, sell them at a loss for merchandise... and those of us who think the marketplace discount will be a great deal, is simply waiting for 20-30%. Again, if a store announces a 30% sale, there won't be too many customers when it's half that level -- just need to wait a bit.

I'd like the discount to move slower actually, as I need some of my other coins to go up, so I can sell them for extra btc, to buy even more noble by the time I decide to use the marketplace. I'm one of those people who tend to be 'cash poor' ... or 'btc poor', I guess... my btc is tied up, so I need to wait until I can free some of it.
legendary
another exchange who should be history but unfortunately arent are coins-E, bunch of scamming cunts!!!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-coins-ecomscam-list-of-unhappy-customers-418416
legendary
Think coinex are history im afraid! Though you can still go there for a chat! lol
legendary
Coin of the Magi!

Activity: 150
Haven't been online for two days, just noticed your nice reply. OK, I am convinced, and I may hold my NOBL (8.5M so far) for a while maybe longer. I am just curious about the price, only 20 satoshi; last time it hits 100, I would expect it stabilizes at 50 satoshi something. who dumps, or less buy support? I don't have sufficient BTC to invest further, sadly.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Best to sell off gradually and not at once over a long period. Also, I'd advise converting gradually ASAP to be safe. We saw what happened with fundraisings from other coins when they just held on to the coin thinking the exposure would pump their price so they could turn it into a higher amount. For some of them the value of the donated amount halved in a matter of weeks.
OK, I will follow that advice, thanks!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
It almost looks to me like someone is just moving sell orders around on mintpal to keep the price low??
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
We have about 20-25 days to do the conversion and make it possibly most profitable for the fundraising, so I prefer to ask the community.

The pace of main fundraising has lowered a bit, now they are approaching to 8k PLN (of 20k).

Best to sell off gradually and not at once over a long period. Also, I'd advise converting gradually ASAP to be safe. We saw what happened with fundraisings from other coins when they just held on to the coin thinking the exposure would pump their price so they could turn it into a higher amount. For some of them the value of the donated amount halved in a matter of weeks.
Jump to: