Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 485. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I like how organised the OP's post is, gonna hold my noble

Im holding too. Thing is really it should be sitting around 4x this price!

yes it should be. i've kinda been fighting with someone on the site, they keep trying to drive the price down to around 70 to 75 sat range.

and it's kinda weird, multiple bids at the same price ( 4 -7 ) at the same time and being filled instantly.

someone is trying to push the price down, either to push it down far enough to purchase a crap load at a cheap price then dump it after it raises. or someone trying to keep us out of the market.

personally i think it is the former option.

Yeah I've noticed some fishy goings on on there too! Want a hand with the fight?  Wink

Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
This.
Noble is bound to be great if the devs keep putting as much work as they have.

Great job so far!
Activity: 238

yes it should be. i've kinda been fighting with someone on the site, they keep trying to drive the price down to around 70 to 75 sat range.

and it's kinda weird, multiple bids at the same price ( 4 -7 ) at the same time and being filled instantly.

someone is trying to push the price down, either to push it down far enough to purchase a crap load at a cheap price then dump it after it raises. or someone trying to keep us out of the market.

personally i think it is the former option.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I see the water project target has been raised from 5,000 to 7,500! Should be easy! Wink

And yes we updated it yesterday. The speed and momentum behind some of these donations is really promising so we're quite confident we can show everyone that not only can we deliver what we initially aimed for, but can take it further too! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Sorry guys, our announcement which was also in line with CoinMarketCaps forum says 'soon' - jdebunt took that to mean today! Seems it hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 778
Reserved: 275,858,500 NOBLE
Total Released: 24,141,500 NOBLE
Approx. Total Mined: 162,440,000 NOBLE

Approx. Total in Circulation: 186,581,500 NOBLE
Max. Total to be Circulated: 15,000,000,000 NOBLE

All can be found in the public ledger! Smiley http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Market cap would be about 100x less which is about 100k

Market cap is total coin cap, not total in circulation. If NOBL went on CMC, it would have a $10M market cap, I think

NOT true. coinmarketcap is mined coins x rate
Never traded NOBL before, but can someone explain this?

15B total coins
82 satoshi/coin

= $10M USD market cap???
Still remember 214 for a coin. And you know what. 82 is great for a moment. There's no stupid hype around when it's not needed. As for me primarily it would be better to built a strong (maybe not even large, but really interested) community and good infrastructure around Noble. Then large exchanges themselves will compete for adding Noble. That's my point. And I really like the community around noblemovement and their ideas. Still struggling to make own ideas too.

edit/
and yeah coinex is much better then criptsy

I agree the rate NOBL/BTC is pretty irrelevant at the moment. Eventually the price will be set depending the results the dev and com achieved.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I see the water project target has been raised from 5,000 to 7,500! Should be easy! Wink

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary

All can be found in the public ledger! Smiley http://www.noblemovement.com/public-ledger/

Market cap is total coin cap, not total in circulation. If NOBL went on CMC, it would have a $10M market cap, I think

Nope, it only accounts for released coins. Look at BTC cap, it says 12,xxx,xxx coins (not 21,xxx,xxx)

So It would take the pre-mine as well, so the marketcap would be around 250-300k

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

15B total coins
82 satoshi/coin

= $10M USD market cap???
Still remember 214 for a coin. And you know what. 82 is great for a moment. There's no stupid hype around when it's not needed. As for me primarily it would be better to built a strong (maybe not even large, but really interested) community and good infrastructure around Noble. Then large exchanges themselves will compete for adding Noble. That's my point. And I really like the community around noblemovement and their ideas. Still struggling to make own ideas too.

edit/
and yeah coinex is much better then criptsy

15B total coins
82 satoshi/coin

= $10M USD market cap???

Noble matures slowly, because not many coins are mined it looks like a high marketcap. But actually nobl is one of the cheapest out there.
legendary

15B total coins
82 satoshi/coin

= $10M USD market cap???
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
why all this talk about craptsy...

coinex seems to be much better and the dev over there is adding more servers and looking to add some more currencies to the exchange in about a week ( from what i have read in the chat box). craptsy sucks, point blank, also vicurex doesn't seem to bad. i guess the freashmarket just got hacked a little bit ago. and from what i have been reading some people are even wanting to do a protest ddos on craptsy for all the bs that they pull.

personally i like that fact that we are building a community as well as a consumer/user base, while staying independent from craptsy. and i really like the fact that we seem to be building a stable base/ foundation, for this currency before getting onto a big exchange ( which can only help our value and usability in the future).

but as i said before, i believe that if we get onto craptsy we will be treated like a back alley whore on st. patties day. and the only advantage that we will have is that this community will hold the majority of the currency, then again all we have to do is look at the value drop on coinmarket.io to see how well that is working. but i can tell you that it will be 10X worse on craptsy. why anyone would want to put us into that situation at this early stage is beyond me.

there are other exchanges, more popping up every day. if we were ( and we will NEED to) to get onto a bigger exchange i think that we should do some more homework and observe how the other exchanges operate and perform with other coins.

some of the points ( not all) that we should pay attention to is speed, reliability, and customer service. these seem to the the biggest issues that i have been observing while reading chat boxes damn near 24/7. yes it sucks. yes, we all know ( at this point) that we need to get onto a bigger exchange and gain more visibility. but lets not do something stupid in the interest of doing something fast.

we have already come much further that many others, and in a very short period of time. lets not undo what we have already built and undermine the potential of this currency.

Is there a Coinex.pw thread to add noblecoin? I personally like that exchange better as well.

I agree - prefer Coinex too.
Activity: 336
why all this talk about craptsy...

coinex seems to be much better and the dev over there is adding more servers and looking to add some more currencies to the exchange in about a week ( from what i have read in the chat box). craptsy sucks, point blank, also vicurex doesn't seem to bad. i guess the freashmarket just got hacked a little bit ago. and from what i have been reading some people are even wanting to do a protest ddos on craptsy for all the bs that they pull.

personally i like that fact that we are building a community as well as a consumer/user base, while staying independent from craptsy. and i really like the fact that we seem to be building a stable base/ foundation, for this currency before getting onto a big exchange ( which can only help our value and usability in the future).

but as i said before, i believe that if we get onto craptsy we will be treated like a back alley whore on st. patties day. and the only advantage that we will have is that this community will hold the majority of the currency, then again all we have to do is look at the value drop on coinmarket.io to see how well that is working. but i can tell you that it will be 10X worse on craptsy. why anyone would want to put us into that situation at this early stage is beyond me.

there are other exchanges, more popping up every day. if we were ( and we will NEED to) to get onto a bigger exchange i think that we should do some more homework and observe how the other exchanges operate and perform with other coins.

some of the points ( not all) that we should pay attention to is speed, reliability, and customer service. these seem to the the biggest issues that i have been observing while reading chat boxes damn near 24/7. yes it sucks. yes, we all know ( at this point) that we need to get onto a bigger exchange and gain more visibility. but lets not do something stupid in the interest of doing something fast.

we have already come much further that many others, and in a very short period of time. lets not undo what we have already built and undermine the potential of this currency.

Is there a Coinex.pw thread to add noblecoin? I personally like that exchange better as well.
Jump to: