Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 488. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
From CoinMarketCap:

Coins coming soon: - NobleCoin (Pending volume info from coinmarket.io ticker), alongside our other coinmarket.io compadres.

Here we go! Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
9ZXuir5bkm77JX6SqBNPZ4Y74Tkt1257Rd

thanks
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
hmm for the 1000 cpu idea..
average it to about 25kh/s a cpu.
so thats 25,000 kh/s or 25 mh/s

Currenty difficulty of noble will gain about 550,000 Noble a day or about 22916 Noble an hour (give or take)
Taking current average price of 80 satoshi thats about 0.44btc @ 820 usd = usd 361

Now what you should consider as well.. on average maybe 60 watt a cpu
about 60,000 watts is 1440 kWh  a day being consumed
Taking average power costs of about $0.15 per unit
the community would spend about $216 a day in power to generate $361..

for the individual miner you will spend about 0.22 cents a day to earn 550 NOBL ( $0.36 cents)

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
The current block @ poolerino is at 1700%, and blocks from yesterday have not been confirmed yet. If you read this Mike, please fix it asap.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I just did just as you posted that.  Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Should someone point out its NOBL, not NOB?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
From CoinMarketCap:

Coins coming soon: - NobleCoin (Pending volume info from coinmarket.io ticker), alongside our other coinmarket.io compadres.

The good news keeps piling up, won't be long before we get noticed this way!

EDIT: Also voted for NOBL on openex!
Activity: 44
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
From CoinMarketCap:

Activity: 58
Are we listed to join a bigger exchange? Interest is all that matters atm

i would still caution against crypsty.... coinex would seem to be the better choice, as far as the bigger exchanges go

but to be honest... it does seem that there may be some market manipulation at coinmarket.oi

for sure there has been manipulation. LEAFs volume Tongue
This is the crypsty vote thread:https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74325
Activity: 336
i guess we will have to wait and see how things pan out

new episode tonight!

Good to see you guys bearing down the hatches with security! upcoming marketplace Cheesy exciting!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 72
i guess we will have to wait and see how things pan out
Activity: 294
legendary
i cant believe the threat of 51% is being undermined.

did you catch that pun? hehe

Yes I did. I'm not trying to downplay, merely trying to suggest that VE goes over occasionally and generally briefly but it usually resolves itself within 10 minutes. It can result in an orphan or two but this community has been pretty good at jumping all over it and fixing it. A lot different to a sustained 51% attack.
Activity: 72
i cant believe the threat of 51% is being undermined.

did you catch that pun? hehe
legendary
Just a heads up guys sometimes the hash calculations can go by percentages (over time for example) or be off - for example I count 384 just from the pools, but some of the explorers are showing it @ 247 as they readjust. Just something to keep in mind. VE has a lot yes, but often it's not as dramatic or long-term as people think.
Activity: 294
Good news is  it looks like one of the big miners has stopped mining, so things look to be stabilizing nicely now, that is all it takes, I do know how hard it can be for a pool to control, an example would be 100 users total # rate say 120 MH/s and they have say 35% of the network # rate, but then 1 user jumps on with 80 - 110 MH/s pushing them well over the 50% share, all they can do is lock registration for this reason, I think members with high # rates have to just keep moving around as & when needed as big a pain as it is for them to do, all this can happen so fast, it is not as if a pool is going to ask 50 users to move pools while the big fish eats, by the time they do everything can change again, nature of the beast.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I am not aiming to be rude, but this is the first coin I ever mined had a play @ protoshares with my cpu about 4 months ago for a day and gave up .... now if I can cotton on to needing to stay off valid error to save the orphans then so can someone with huge hash rate that has been doing it for a long time .... just saying and there is NO reason Valid error cannot do a last come first leave, send out a email 48hrs before locking off  the Last come first to leave accounts and bring it back to a 50% horde... NONE AT ALL !!   Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Went to hash.so while poolerino is down.
Jump to: