Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 486. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Coinmarketcap should place us around 79-80 place

Market cap of 125,000$ or so

Ill take it. By march we will be <50
Activity: 139
Coinmarketcap should place us around 79-80 place

Market cap of 125,000$ or so
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
To be liste de in coinmarket But i read gliss... Where are here
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Been watching all day not up yet. Still waiting on coinmarket.io I guess... (been quite nervous abiut it lol)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Yes, it will be listed on coinmarketcap Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What exactly is the question?  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
Activity: 168
hi !!

Devs, could develop an exchange own site, like NXT coin it possesses the Degex.com, and a portion of the fee goes to the projects.
I think it would be interesting, do not you think ?
Activity: 238
why all this talk about craptsy...

coinex seems to be much better and the dev over there is adding more servers and looking to add some more currencies to the exchange in about a week ( from what i have read in the chat box). craptsy sucks, point blank, also vicurex doesn't seem to bad. i guess the freashmarket just got hacked a little bit ago. and from what i have been reading some people are even wanting to do a protest ddos on craptsy for all the bs that they pull.

personally i like that fact that we are building a community as well as a consumer/user base, while staying independent from craptsy. and i really like the fact that we seem to be building a stable base/ foundation, for this currency before getting onto a big exchange ( which can only help our value and usability in the future).

but as i said before, i believe that if we get onto craptsy we will be treated like a back alley whore on st. patties day. and the only advantage that we will have is that this community will hold the majority of the currency, then again all we have to do is look at the value drop on coinmarket.io to see how well that is working. but i can tell you that it will be 10X worse on craptsy. why anyone would want to put us into that situation at this early stage is beyond me.

there are other exchanges, more popping up every day. if we were ( and we will NEED to) to get onto a bigger exchange i think that we should do some more homework and observe how the other exchanges operate and perform with other coins.

some of the points ( not all) that we should pay attention to is speed, reliability, and customer service. these seem to the the biggest issues that i have been observing while reading chat boxes damn near 24/7. yes it sucks. yes, we all know ( at this point) that we need to get onto a bigger exchange and gain more visibility. but lets not do something stupid in the interest of doing something fast.

we have already come much further that many others, and in a very short period of time. lets not undo what we have already built and undermine the potential of this currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Craptsy blows, If it gets on there it will be multi-pool mined into the ground.

Be careful what you wish for you might just get it!

also it will be a quick pump-n-dump action, which is not so good

It can't be avoided forever, and we WILL survive it!
Have to agree with that assessment, Spot ON.
Activity: 162

I like the idea of bringing in the "average" guy however I think we should start getting the nerds / IT people in as that is more simple. They have a better understanding and trust in online payment and I see many of them not being involved in mining (or crypto at all).

So a while ago I had this idea to write a " simple"  instruction for mining Noblecoin using Windows Azure (cloud mining with 20CPU's with no cost). This would be a win-win situation as we would get more mining power and users could get into minining without any cost. Howeverrrr the manual was written by me and really needs some adjustment (I'm not native English as you might have noticed)!!!
http://easycoinmining.blogspot.nl/2014/01/noblecoin-mining-using-windows-azure.html

So I think we as a community should step up and write more manuals / guides on how to mine Noblecoin. I think we should target specific groups, for example gamers so they can use their GPU when not gaming and buy gamecodes (http://www.cryptogamekeys.com/) with the mined coins (or donate of course).
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I tried to check the Noble diff chart https://www.noblemovement.com/difficulty-chart/ twiche today, but all i saw was huge emptiness.
Is that meant how it should be?
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
I really don't care for Cryptsy.  Coinmarket.io is a great little exchange that I anticipate will become very big in the crypto-world. 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

It can't be avoided forever, and we WILL survive it!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
voted, NOBL needs to be on cryptsy!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Use Process Lasso and change priority.

I use it for everything. Winblows gets one core @ low Priority! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
When NOBLECOIN will be added on cryptsy?

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/64011 If you want to vote for Noblecoin to be on Cryptsy. I say us not being on there may be a blessing in disguise :p

Activity: 294
5/2: CoinMarketCap Adding NobleCoin 'Today'!

why i can't find any result in CoinMarketCap.com

would you tell me what the hell is going on.

Interesting it should be.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
5/2: CoinMarketCap Adding NobleCoin 'Today'!

why i can't find any result in CoinMarketCap.com

would you tell me what the hell is going on.
'Today' hasn't ended yet, especially if the developpers of CoinMarketCap are American, they still have a few hours left.
Jump to: