Pages:
Author

Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list - page 11. (Read 15588 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Had coffee and lunch with a couple of people on this list. I would like to nominate them as after speaking with them for a couple hours I fully trust them.

These people I met and talked with who I nominate are (we met under different names, none of you realized who I was at the time in the past):
-Xetsr
-Blazedout
-SaltySpitoon

People I vote for that I have not met:
-Devthedev

People who should be put on lower tiers of default trust (probationary / see what they do in future):
-Kluge (very young, sometimes jokes around, dont know too much about him)
-Deadley (havent interacted much but seems ok)

People who should NOT be on default trust (with reason):
-Stunna (is unethical and abuses trust in my honest opinion plus has promoted spam on multiple occasions, used to run a complete scam Primedice, after over a year of complaints finally changed provably fair system however server seed are obviously still rigged as awful streaks happen here more often than stastically feasible after simulation done of 10 x 10,000 rolls each)
-Bees Brothers (they own a business but imo are not active enough to need the default trust. Not saying they don't deserve it but honestly, why give default trust to people who won't be really looking for scammers? I mean they'll be busy with their business. Are they trustworthy though? Yes.
-Quickseller (my opinion on this guy should already be quite well known)
-Dogie Guy is probably the most hated guy on the default trust. Multiple examples of negative trusting people he simply doesn't like. Abuses trust, etc. Spams constantly in the past.

People who should be in the ultimate trust level, higher than all the rest and be color coded with GOLD around their name and trust:
-Kingofsports of course

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Reminder; this survey can be manipulated you know that right?
How will you decide that who'll get into def trust?

Service Ann: I'll get you 10 votes for only 0.1 BTC Grin

Yes this survey can be manipulated, hence it is not to be taken seriously.

Hence this thread could really do with a non serious tag:

As this is a non serious thread and its been misunderstood by at least half of people, can we get a [non-serious] tag in the title please?
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Added Deadley to the poll not only because of his awesome trade streak but also because he deserves a spot.

What is this trade streak I keep hearing about exactly?

Probably,

-snip-
Rules to be nominated :

10 positive trade streak -
Which means trust score gained by personal grudge/favoritism wont be counted and it's a streak, implying you werent neg'd by someone recently (up to 10 trades in the past)
 -snip-
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
This concept is rather cheeky.
And i see what you did their OP Wink
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Added Deadley to the poll not only because of his awesome trade streak but also because he deserves a spot.

What is this trade streak I keep hearing about exactly?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
www.V.systems
Monbux, devthedev and Blazedout419. My nominations. They're on mine.

They're already on the poll.

Yeah I know. I could only vote for one and that can be manipulated quite easily, so might as well just state it.

Statement well made Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Yeah I know. I could only vote for one and that can be manipulated quite easily, so might as well just state it.
www.V.systems

www.V.systems
ahh this is serious:) OP with some default trust bullshit promoting obvious scam in sig. campaign of some fucker with multiple bought accs. amazing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-removed-management-pictures-after-being-caught-with-stealing-1074272

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/probable-alts-of-owner-of-cloudthinkio-1076517

you know, when you are talking about trust and this stuff, you should start with yourself.

Start with myself for what ? I was with 777 for the last month previously with secondstrade, I even promoted coinharvest for a while but hey look what Tradefortress turned into.

My signature space is for rent and the current tenant has paid IN ADVANCE for 2 weeks. Who am I to say no if someone wants to buy something which is in my possession & I want to sell ??

Sure he maybe running a scam; maybe he isnt; but he hasnt scammed me. I stand by my words. I support trust scores obtained by legitimate trades not by playing pretend cop.
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
ahh this is serious:) OP with some default trust bullshit promoting obvious scam in sig. campaign of some fucker with multiple bought accs. amazing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-removed-management-pictures-after-being-caught-with-stealing-1074272

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/probable-alts-of-owner-of-cloudthinkio-1076517

you know, when you are talking about trust and this stuff, you should start with yourself.
www.V.systems

Yes this survey can be manipulated, hence it is not to be taken seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

www.V.systems
Who made this list and why am I not listed???

Also, DiamondCardz?Huh? Tongue

Minimum TRADE streak required : 10. Minimum Trust points required : 55
www.V.systems
Like I said this is a FUN post and lets not make it anymore serious than it needs to be.

If this is a fun post, you should consider moving it to off-topic

Well it is forum discussion so it does belong in Meta and it's a tad similar to when we had a vote on default trust and tried to replace it this ones just a tad more silly Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/replacing-defaulttrust-914641

Since were nominating here is a suggested list now vote for your on call overlords  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;suggest

And a trusting image
Layered 2015.05.16

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11388327

Modifying your trust settings to include people is more of a personal thing, doesnt affect the common trader across the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Like I said this is a FUN post and lets not make it anymore serious than it needs to be.

If this is a fun post, you should consider moving it to off-topic

Well it is forum discussion so it does belong in Meta and it's a tad similar to when we had a vote on default trust and tried to replace it this ones just a tad more silly Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/replacing-defaulttrust-914641

Since were nominating here is a suggested list now vote for your on call overlords  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;suggest

And a trusting image
Layered 2015.05.16

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11388327
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Hey kid, thanks for sharing your voice here. Dont get in over your head, I cant nominate a "forum section (Meta)" to the default trust list.  When US hosted the world cup, Fifa didnt grant every nation that continent to join the tournament.  Grin  Grin

But in all seriousness, lets get this out of the way, I have no interest to get to the default trust depth, at least not now.

But the fact that people are even considering 'voting' for me or in other case vouching for me - even as a joke - shows how flawed this system really is. The very reason that this topic exists is because I am trying to point out how useless and monopolized the trust system really is.

Gaining trust is so damn easy, all you have to do is suck up to a couple of guys, bust some scams and viola! you are IN the top circle of the trust and all of a sudden you have the power to declare that this person is suspicious, I am a "COP", I have a gun and I'll shoot this bastard down. No I am not comparing guys like Quickie Boy to real cops but stating how things can get out of hands.

There are more than one instance where this theory has failed and has ruined a profile and you know what gives next ? The person simply recreates a another account or even better BUYS A HIGH REP ACCOUNT and the fact that a same IP is allowed to create / own multiple accounts is also appalling. I know banning multiple IP logins isnt fair but at least create a tracking system like Bitlendingclub where similar IP accounts are shown to the public.

We are at the forefront of the Bitcoin revolution on this forum and this forum is riddled with cheap politics like this, WE NEED TO CHANGE.

I agree with the thurst of this post pretty wholeheartedly. I find it quite ironic that there's a trust system where people are jockeying for trust points and others are playing cops-and-robbers with it, meanwhile the "cops" are selling accounts so the whole thing is a kind of nonsense.  Did you guys see the sarcastic thread in meta a few weeks ago where the guy proposed selling trust directly?  People flipped out and didn't get the irony.  "You can't buy and sell trust!" they exclaimed.  But you can buy and sell trusted accounts.  Alas.  People love points and points systems, especially the kind of people who play a lot of video games and hang out on forums.  Anyway, you put these trust points out there, people gonna jockey for them.  There's a lot of nonsense to it but to hear it from the trust rangers, you'd think they were saving the world from evil.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
Who made this list and why am I not listed???

Also, DiamondCardz?Huh? Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Cool topic! Just wondering, when was the last time theymos updated the default trust list?

He removed CITM and added Philip 2-3 months back. I really doubt anyone new will be added any time soon though. I think the default trust is pretty much as good as it can be for now. Public disputes fix most of the issues and default trust is needed for newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: