Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 17. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Are you still making upto 800-1500$ per month? At this time when the markets are at a dip? A more full details on how you were able to convert the 40/50$ into 800$. People will need details at this period because earnings have been somewhat reduced/affected. Though profits are real but not as high as compared to eight months ago.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeahhh definitely i also believe that cryptocurrency can chnage our financila condition since its price of earning is pretty high and for a few weeks let say you can earn lots of money so it is very good and the reason that is used for financial change so cheers for it..
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeahh okay also i believe that i can say it is a huge chance of making better your financial condition just by knowing to use  cryptocurrency and there as i see are lots of good stories and i am happy to hear them because they give hope to those who don t believe that crypto can make huge changes in your life so just believe and go through our dreams.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

People should don't have to look at Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies as a money-making scheme. If someone believes in the future and technology and expect the blockchain technology to revolutionize the financial problems.

Many industries that blockchain is changing is betting and global banking system. The global banking system is another aspect of the financial industry that blockchain is positively affecting. We should consider and appreciate the blockchain technology for the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Yes, the crypto currency can be very helpful to nourish the financial condition, as long as we understand how to earn profits from crypto. Crypto currency will continue to grow and provide a definite advantage.
every thing must have the same risk with cryptocurrency but the real people will get satisfactory results so must be careful in using cryptocurrency because the price can go down and up quickly
Right. Any market will have a hard time, but I believe. Our skills and knowledge are adequate, and we are not afraid of difficulties. We should have absolute faith. Because there are people who also win, they are very happy about how they invest. So we should invest wisely in order not to have difficulties.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
Yes, cryptocurrency really change the financial condition of an individual and I am one of them, I had not much money back then but now I could buy what I want now unlike before. The thing is you must have enough knowledge and skills to earn from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Oh wow, good for you and that’s a lot of increase for a monthly income. What do you do by the way? And its good to know that the cryptocurrencies helped you with your financial situation.
Activity: 280
Yes i believe that cryptocurrency change financial situation of an individual simply by investing and trading but be sure to be wise enough to select a project that will give you a big profit or you can join in their signature campaigns and earn for your living.
Activity: 728

Yes, the crypto currency can be very helpful to nourish the financial condition, as long as we understand how to earn profits from crypto. Crypto currency will continue to grow and provide a definite advantage.
every thing must have the same risk with cryptocurrency but the real people will get satisfactory results so must be careful in using cryptocurrency because the price can go down and up quickly
Activity: 386

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

Its too easy to say a story here whether it is true or not telling the truth the person, unless they specify and explain how they do it to get that profit

every month, because there is no fix amount of income we could get in this field industry actually. And in your case or base on your story you didn't

explain the details how'd you do it step by step even for a summarize only so that other's may get inspire about your testimony.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
If we've found the right way in the crypto then it will change your finances up to 360 degrees and far exceed the revenue office workers, so if we studied him seriously and not give in to failure then we will feel his sweet results from hard work.
Activity: 462
I suggest you follow bounty because you will not lose money
you just work to follow all the rules bounty
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
Yes it does. I have heard a lot of inspiring stories regarding the success of people through cryptocurrency. I could say in my experience, it have helped me a lot and i am really surprised it did. At first i never really believe in bitcoin but i tried because i was interested. Now im enjoying the gift of crypto to me and i'll forever be grateful that's why im holding on to most of my coins.

The success story of every individual with Bitcoin would change this person both Financially, and personally. Individual with good financial status enjoy the high status on the society. Personal out look change, some are good and some are not good. One should remember to handle   the profits from Bitcoin carefully otherwise it will be lost for nothing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Exactly, crypto currency especially Bitcoin is really great Ang I must say crypto currency would really changed my life in terms of financial. Because there's so many choices by  getting profit from crypto such as; joining  in signature bounty campaign and if we have a little capital we are able to join in investment of any different crypto specially in Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
So you think cryptoworld is a bread and butter of a person that earns 50$ a month?what kind of job and skills you have if you dont mind me asking?such a worthless income for a monthly basis working personel

I hate to say this but i dont really understands that where in the world people are earning that small for 30 days of working
maybe he is a rough laborer whose job is temporary.in  a week he work and at another week he is jobless.so if his earning accumulate in a month he just get $50
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So you think cryptoworld is a bread and butter of a person that earns 50$ a month?what kind of job and skills you have if you dont mind me asking?such a worthless income for a monthly basis working personel

I hate to say this but i dont really understands that where in the world people are earning that small for 30 days of working
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
many of us have a better life and finances after getting to know and join in the crypto currency because we can earn an income and buy our needs and the crypto currency has been very helpful

That's true but we should not depend entirely on it because there would be times when the price would go down and we would earn a little and there are times as well that some bounties would not pay because of a lot of reasons and it is just disappointing that you work for months and after a while your work was not compensated properly that's why we should have diversified source of income.

I guess, everyone could be successful with any cryptocurrency, as long as the person who is trading it do really have the perseverance to really earn from it. It will always depend on the effort we put to anything we do that shall create a good outcome.
Good to know that you were able to uncover the recipe of success with cryptocurrency.

If you work hard and learn trading religiously then you would eventually be rewarded because you would be able to control your emotions which is a big hindrance to most of the new traders. In cryptocurrency, trading is the most lucrative option to earn and possibly be financially free but you need capital, time, skill and determination to be able to do it. It may have high rewards but it has high risk as well.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Congratulations on your success.
Do you get it with Mining? Trading? or follow the Bounty Program?
if he said on his early word " financial situation is not good ",i think he work at bounty program.this campaign give much people their financial freedom.and most them now be rich man.
Pages:
Jump to: