Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 18. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
cryptocurrencies create financial freedom and self-employment for indiviuals and it built enterprenuial skills for many youing students and technology enthusatis all this is important for couintry economy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Congratulations on your success.
Do you get it with Mining? Trading? or follow the Bounty Program?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
many of us have a better life and finances after getting to know and join in the crypto currency because we can earn an income and buy our needs and the crypto currency has been very helpful
Activity: 191
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Crypto currency also changed my financial problem. Before, my salary being as a wage earner here in the Philippines is not enough to produced the needs of my family with 2 childrens, but after the crypto currency coming in my life through the help of Bitcoin talk forum my financial status is too much better than before.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
If the price of coins will continue to fall, a lot of money and will not work.
How can one say the price will fall if it has been static for more than many days. Since the start of July, the price rather recovered and I have not observed a fall yet.

There might be people who do not believe in the potential of crypto and who might talk about the price fall only but I do not believe that because the market is the open secret towards understanding crypto. The more you understand the crypto market, the more your misconception declines about crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I guess, everyone could be successful with any cryptocurrency, as long as the person who is trading it do really have the perseverance to really earn from it. It will always depend on the effort we put to anything we do that shall create a good outcome.
Good to know that you were able to uncover the recipe of success with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good for you that cryptocurrency help to change your financial condition but still it's up to us how can we continue to work on the system of crypto and how can we create a good life.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If you are really into that change of financial condition then you can achieve that because of the cryptocurrencies because the cryptocurrencies are really the key for a person who want to work online and at their home without too much stress of traffic and orders of the boss, then cryptocurrency is the best.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
So how you made it just investing in good project ? daily trading or which way you could make 20$ to 1500 monthly would be great you talk about that too.
There is no steady earning in the crypto field but it is kore successful if we good at it.But still I suggest the people to have some other profession as their primary earnings and keep investing on crypto because we never know how long the market will survive.
Bitcoin earning can be promised at second turn and can be obtained as the primary and first one source of income. But majority of the experts in this field suggest us to take bitcoin income as secondary and prioritize ourselves with salaried job. You get money from salaried job and then invest in here some portion of it so your salary would become handsome when it come out as output.
Activity: 47

So it can not be lucky for everyone, it's better to start working with crypto with those who understand anything in it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
yes, I often hear someone's success story joining cryprocurrency. It's great to inspire others to keep on joining cryptocurrency, though sometimes it's a lot of trials and not easy. However, we need to believe there are many people out there who are proven to be successful thanks to cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Congratulations!
There are still many people who are not as fortunate as you are today. There are still many people who work to work hard here, and their average income is still far below you today. That's right, I feel it myself. I'm not someone born from a rich family, I've also felt the lack of money every month to make a living. But, that does not apply now. I already have more than enough income. It's all thanks to crypto, giving me a chance for my hard work.
Activity: 75
Better late to realize than never. But remember that the world of cryptocurrency is very deceptive. It is only on the way to its popularity and therefore mostly cryptocurrencies are used for speculative purposes. In this market, many experienced speculators who easily manipulate prices and can always take money from beginners. Everyone's been through it. Do not worry if you at some point will get a loss. He is lifeless who is faultless.
Yeah you are right. When more and more people realize that crypto investment can change their lives they will put their money in it and the market cap will go up and so will the price. In my community many people still do not know even the name of bitcoin or cryptocurrency and it will take a long time for them to be a part of crypto world and make money here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
income from crypto is very profitable. many ways to get it, start from trading, investment, minning, and also bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Crypto will change the financial system in a good way like it will add many things to the financial system and if crypto and fiat used together then all of the people will able to use money because only educated people are able to use the crypto and electronic money while the fiat money can be use by every one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
So far, it changes the financial status of only individuals as they understand what they are doing. Many people who have just come to this world cry out do not understand at all what they are doing and from which more profitable users make money.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
definitely it can change life and it can support as well on our daily basis by doing different manner. but must have enough knowledge about it, which is how to gain profits instead  of lossing money on it.  Because indeed cryto currency is like a gamble which very risky especially if you are lack of knowledge and strategy. So must educate yourself more before entering on it to essure everything will be fine when you start working and gaining profits on it.
Activity: 546
yes ! thanks to the cryptocurrency market that many people have become rich quick, they have bought houses, cars, .. etc. I joined this market a year ago, thanks to it my income was much better. Hopefully, I will own a house for the next year . 
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I think many of us are making money online now which seems to be impossible in the pass.  We are to really appreciate were we are now base on the way bitcoin has putting money in our pockets.  The opportunity to makes money in cryptocurrencies ward is endless and that is why it is very important for us to invest in it.
Activity: 126
Bounty missions can improve your finances!
Get a free token at a time outside of work for a bounty task, or you can make some airdrops to get a token!
Earn extra income and improve your life!
Pages:
Jump to: