Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 22. (Read 3403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Great experience if you really did it. Cryptocurrency can change a person's economic situation if he really wants to change it to a better line.

Everyone should know how to earn money/income in cryptocurrency is not easy. It takes a hard and courageous effort to take a risk though not spending your money, but someone needs a lot time to learn how cryptocurrency works.

Howover, with an eye to the experience that you feel is more meaningful and can give a motivation to someone's in this forum and you should explain what you do in cryptocurrency. I guess many people who are already convinced of cryptocurrency could change their economies but some of them must have a poor understanding of what to do.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Of course, if you are already beginning to find out how to profit from the crypto currency it will benefit you more than the paid work is visible every month. In the crypto world if you are very lucky and know how to get profit, you will benefit more than 1000% of your previous salary.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Yup this is why everyone loves crypto currency work and more or less everyone starts to get addicted about it in the long run. It duly help anyone who works here seriously and thus you can easily work out your financial situation in better ways. If you go and check many threads about this question "whether crypto has helped you or not through your life" then you will see thousands of replies saying yes they made it via crypto and they all are happy bunnies now.  Cheesy
I guess crypto really gives us many ways of earning and its all upto us how to be good learner and then earner from it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I'd like to say congratulations! You did a right thing in your life, knowing about bitcoin, believing it and even try to earn and make bitcoin as your income because well, it surely helps us a lot right?
I'm also glad the same thing happen to me. Before bitcoin my life is surely bad. But now, everything is better already.
I hope more people will believe in bitcoin and maybe start investing in them as well. Because i know bitcoin is a great thing and can really be hope for us. But most people underestimate bitcoin, or think it's an easy money and don't want to work hard. When they don't get what they expect they give up. Nothing is easy, if you work hard, know how to invest or earn bitcoin, you'll be great though. They're just reckless and careless, i might say.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
It’s good that it has changed for you. Many have been looking for opportunities in crypto since it has helped many others like you. It’s an advantage of crypto that is available to everyone. This gives opportunity to anyone since crypto does not discriminate based on social standing or class. You just have to be hardworking. However, its a mistake to think that its an easy way of getting rich since there’s really no easy way to get rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Yes it does. I have heard a lot of inspiring stories regarding the success of people through cryptocurrency. I could say in my experience, it have helped me a lot and i am really surprised it did. At first i never really believe in bitcoin but i tried because i was interested. Now im enjoying the gift of crypto to me and i'll forever be grateful that's why im holding on to most of my coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Your success will inspire many members of the community who have just entered it. In the end, at the first stages it seems that everything is not clear and that it will not succeed. And the process of learning and practice comes to an understanding of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 119
yes crypto can change the financial condition for the better and can be as an investment. a high exchange rate against the dollar, as a means of payment for goods and services makes it very financially helpful.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
i wonder how you come on that way. Seems that your money from crypto currency is stable every month where in that is hard to do because cryptos are volatile.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Aside from cryptocurrency can help you earn extra it is really help also when you process payment over the internet, it is really fast and no hussle at all...
Activity: 181
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Yes l beleive that crypto currency will change financial condition of all people who believe in crypto. Because you can't experience what crypto gives to its believers of crypto unless you enter in crypto world. I know this is the only way for me to get rich.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
So how did you manage to earn 800 - 1500 USD per month? Did you start trading? If its trading, then you are taking huge risk. Keep in mind that trading and volatility is related. Your job used to give you a steady flow of income with no risks. But this is not the case with trading. You might end up with nothing or make some losses, thus being unable to pay your bills/rent. Even though you are trading, make sure you have a job that pays you something monthly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide

Yes I'm agree to your statement because try and tested of mind and my friend ao if that result was good in your life so you are a successful in the world of cryptocurrency so take it as a bunos and don't be greedy on money. Just like my friend leave his job and he focusing in the cryptocurrency and he take a risk  so that is why he is now successful in the world of cryptocurrency just you need was patient.
But I don't think so what makes OP has earned from 20 dollars to 800 dollars per month if he/she going in trading I don't know if that is profitable at the fast few months was market was down too much. Yes, you are right, I have heard also like that many times that they were very successful on cryptocurrency work and they now focusing on it instead of finding a decent job. But for me, this cryptocurrency was my part-time job and I was happy that it is can fulfill my daily needs.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Yes I'm agree to your statement because try and tested of mind and my friend ao if that result was good in your life so you are a successful in the world of cryptocurrency so take it as a bunos and don't be greedy on money. Just like my friend leave his job and he focusing in the cryptocurrency and he take a risk  so that is why he is now successful in the world of cryptocurrency just you need was patient.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
congratulation. I used to think like you because my friend had made a lot of money from the Crypto market and I think it was a criminal offense. But I was wrong, now I have made a lot of money from the Crypto market and it has changed my life a lot. Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
That was good story and has very a lot of experience, I was curious that bitcoin really growth your income so easy and what kinda work did you do with bitcoin then.?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
though not getting big results like you or the senior here, but I've felt a pretty good profit in crypto, especially in bounty campaign. really helpful. i hope this continues and will continue even better.
Merit: 2
yes I am very supportive of your topic is very positive at least a balancing where nowadays most people who join in this forum just complain and spread the negative issue so that just make people panic especially for beginners, I think your topic will be inspiration and encouragement when the market which is again sluggish, but I am curious if you have the right strategy to earn an income that I think is big enough? because I've been joining crypto a few months now but I have not earned as much income as you can, maybe luck is not on my side, but what you are telling me is optimistic that the hope for a better life is still wide open for me
Activity: 373
You can make money through trading or participating in bounty campaigns but cryptocurrencies in fact is not about that, that's about us, we trade it and make profit and some people lose, then it changes financial conditions of others negatively  Smiley
You have a point and actually in crypto currency it is very risky as well as investments and as what you have said you can make profit or people have possibilities of losing their money. It is very important to have a backup plan and do more a lot of research on what you really want to do in order to gain money using crypto.
BAILOUT
You can make money through trading or participating in bounty campaigns but cryptocurrencies in fact is not about that, that's about us, we trade it and make profit and some people lose, then it changes financial conditions of others negatively  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: