Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 3. (Read 24297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
March 09, 2019, 05:05:43 AM
Finally, the coins stopped falling and stopped at a certain price. Bitcoin has even risen in price. I think that the stabilization of the market is now beginning, and now is the right time to buy coins.

What you are telling is true, now the market is taking steps to move up and little down is not bad until it is moving up. so it is really good time to start buying.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 04:40:26 AM
Finally, the coins stopped falling and stopped at a certain price. Bitcoin has even risen in price. I think that the stabilization of the market is now beginning, and now is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 476
March 09, 2019, 03:47:10 AM
Yes its times to buy Bitcoin because probability  the price already undervalued and will keep increase later.  With low capitalization and very limited supply and more adoption, will be possible the price will rise another  10 times in 1 years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 03:19:07 AM
Before the market price rises again you should buy coins. And now is the right time to buy coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are now starting to rise. Daily trading may be a good strategy to generate profits every day.
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Crypto Enthusiast, Analyst
March 09, 2019, 12:00:24 AM
Well yes indeed, although there are still coins/tokens taking their baby steps and it is a bit hard to find reliable ICO nowadays, others will have to bounce back or just "normalize"

Now is the time for the OPTIMISTS to respond in the bearish market. goodluck to us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
March 08, 2019, 10:33:43 PM
If you are sure, now you can start to invest, do not delay for anything that will bring you profits for the future, buy coins now and immediately invest your coins, when the market has risen, surely you will benefit from the coins you invest
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
March 08, 2019, 10:15:05 PM
starting from now because prices are still low so they don't spend too much capital to buy coins.

sometimes people with this condition can use it so that in the future it will be profitable. there are also many of them who want to leave the market because of poor conditions and difficult to grow. this is not the end of everything, this is a recovery process and needs time so don't stop.
They do have different opinion and understanding on the market, some would say it will not recover anymore and some would say it's an opportunity.
To ensure we will the right decision, we have to do our own, don't just listen to other people, we have to do it on our own by making deep research to properly understand the current situation and how it will help us with our decision to buy.

With proper analysis, we will be able to come up with a well thought decision, so no regrets on our part in the end.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 08, 2019, 06:41:42 PM
I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
So buy now, if you are too sorry about their actions, why not trust your opinion and do what you want ? after all, you're on the right lines
You should not be so sure about that. Also you should not force people to take a risk when the price is so difficult to predict. ''Just take as much risk as you want to risk, so you will never be sad''.
Activity: 434
March 08, 2019, 06:34:25 PM
starting from now because prices are still low so they don't spend too much capital to buy coins.

sometimes people with this condition can use it so that in the future it will be profitable. there are also many of them who want to leave the market because of poor conditions and difficult to grow. this is not the end of everything, this is a recovery process and needs time so don't stop.
Activity: 602
March 08, 2019, 06:23:01 PM
I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
So buy now, if you are too sorry about their actions, why not trust your opinion and do what you want ? after all, you're on the right lines
Cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable and warned about it always and everyone, so we are to blame for making the wrong choice. But if we are confident in the prospect of a cryptocurrency market, then failures will be transformed into success. Even in the negative experience has its advantages.
Activity: 263
March 08, 2019, 05:33:44 PM
Activity: 476
March 08, 2019, 02:53:02 PM
The price of falling crypto currencies tends to give us the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. We can buy lots of coins according to our wishes according to the money we have but we must keep thinking about the risks that exist. We have to consider the coins we buy really can benefit us. Don't let us buy coins without having a calculation of risk and loss at all. Last, if the worst thing happens then don't make it worse.
This year, the price has already grown and gave the opportunity to earn all those who buy cryptocurrencies at a low price, now a small enough growth to be able to make a profit, not much, but the main thing is that it is a profit
Activity: 225
March 08, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
The price of falling crypto currencies tends to give us the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. We can buy lots of coins according to our wishes according to the money we have but we must keep thinking about the risks that exist. We have to consider the coins we buy really can benefit us. Don't let us buy coins without having a calculation of risk and loss at all. Last, if the worst thing happens then don't make it worse.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 08, 2019, 09:06:06 AM
Buy more guys, I totally agree with you and think that it would be extremely difficult to dump the market right now. We are now in a very interesting position and we can launch the rocket or continue the fall.
Activity: 406
March 08, 2019, 02:43:19 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 07, 2019, 01:43:11 PM
There is a hidden bull market that has already started. Most of the coins have not gone up much since last December but there are many coins that  are up 50 - 100% or even more this year. The bullish momentum should spread to most coins over time.
Activity: 462
March 05, 2019, 07:46:49 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
So much time has passed, and the market is still at the bottom and even the prices fell more since your message, the unpredictability of the market again showed itself in all its frightening glory
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 05, 2019, 04:14:59 AM
Im agree with you that right now market is at bottom & hard to dump more, so at the mean time it is a best time to make entry in crypto & buy tokens at low price.
If you miss that opportunity than might possible you never get this chance again.

don't let you regret that you can't take advantage of a good moment, this can provide great benefits in the future so you should be able to use it.
Cryptocurrency is currently in poor condition so this is not the time to produce but this situation can produce results in the future because the market will rise and grow so we will get a lot of profits.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 04:11:27 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I am already buying a lot,  keeping my bag full. Every time that I accumulate profit,  I put it into ethereum as ethereum is a good investment. I hope it rise soon.
Activity: 588
March 05, 2019, 04:01:25 AM
Im agree with you that right now market is at bottom & hard to dump more, so at the mean time it is a best time to make entry in crypto & buy tokens at low price.
If you miss that opportunity than might possible you never get this chance again.
Pages:
Jump to: