Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 9. (Read 24297 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 12:34:52 AM
There's a lull in the market now. It's time to take a closer look and buy. Only now we must be careful not to be a big noise, select projects that stand by themselves, with no outputs on the stock exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 12:28:37 AM
It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.
I also think this is a good time to buy coins because now many coins are rising, we can buy it and make a profit from these cycles , I often enter the market at these times.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 09, 2019, 12:18:12 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Time is very important in our lives, even in cryptocurrencies, and if there's some opportunity then go for it, there always worth the risk if we are brave enough to create decisions that we've never been done before. This means to invest now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 10:44:34 PM
If you buy coins now, I don't think it's good because the market is green. You have to wait until the Crypto market drops back and then buys a coin. By seeing today the market returns to green, it certainly still has enormous potential. And if you leave the market, I don't think you will get a chance to make a profit.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 10:36:25 PM
I think the price will go down again, so if you want to buy it, you have to wait until Q1, because I see this is the right time to buy and collect crypto, crypto prices will continue to fall until the end of this year, and the increase may be one or two years , if we can be patient, then it is a long-term investment, but my advice is to trade every day for this year.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2019, 10:20:54 PM
iT IS OBVIOUS FOR ME THAT MARKET BECAME BULLISH!!! Really, guys, today was a key point and each of you should keep going.
As for me market is favourable enough to those who bought and hold crypto currency!
this can still be improved and hopefully it continues to increase, and for those of you who still hold on to the spirit and continue to be patient because the market looks better, hopefully this will be the beginning of an increase that will be great.
Hopefully this year will rise so that those who have waited a long time will get the results of their patience.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
February 08, 2019, 08:21:30 PM
iT IS OBVIOUS FOR ME THAT MARKET BECAME BULLISH!!! Really, guys, today was a key point and each of you should keep going.
As for me market is favourable enough to those who bought and hold crypto currency!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 08, 2019, 08:15:54 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
maybe it will worth because when you invest while the price was very low it will definitely grow in the future but managing our needs will be more difficult for long period of time so if you have excess amount of money definitely you can put in Bitcoin for better result in the future.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
February 08, 2019, 07:29:24 PM
of course, because now there is a great opportunity for us to invest or buy bitcoin for us to hold until the price of bitcoin and other crypto soars if we want to get a big profit
unfortunately a lot of my money is now stalled on the assets that I have now. because I bought at a price high enough to sell it now I don't think so. and I don't have enough capital to start buying again. I think I have to be quiet and wait for the market.
I also experienced the same thing, a lot of my assets were stuck in the wallet, I didn't dare to sell it and would rather continue to hold it,
I can't buy potential coins anymore because the capital I have is small, even though this is an opportunity so big profit
Activity: 487
February 08, 2019, 06:35:53 PM

The market seems to be recovering because it has seen its all time low. Btc went as low as 3200 dollars and miners ran at loss. I think 2019 and 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurency enthusiasts
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 06:27:54 PM
the current condition of eth and BTC is far from the previous price. I think we really have to take advantage of the current situation. because the current situation is a good condition to buy a coin at a low price.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 08, 2019, 06:02:13 PM

If someone is to buy bitcoin or ethereum, consideration will not be on the fact that miners are making losses already. Investors look for very promising coins to buy which will open way for bitcoin and ethereum to come in in terms of buying it.
Furthermore, the prices compared to 2017, tell that it is a good time to buy more bitcoin or ethereum which is why people will go in for these coins.
Activity: 588
February 08, 2019, 05:46:08 PM
Now is a really good time for those who have the opportunity to enter Krypto in order to acquire tokens of promising projects at the lowest price, because there is no doubt that the market will begin to recover in the foreseeable future.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
February 08, 2019, 05:34:05 PM
I agree with you is the time now to buy and hodl the token for the long term, because now the indicators began to rise gradually in the markets, if the rise of bitcoin and ethereum will go up with them all the currencies I recommend now to buy the best first 100 coins in the coinmarketcap, I think 2019 will be full of surprises, take the opportunity now and do not waste it.
Activity: 364
February 08, 2019, 05:15:48 PM
I am sure that now is a good time for long-term investments. But we must be completely confident in those coins that we want to add to our investment portfolio.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2019, 05:14:06 PM
It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.

Yes, the prices for coin purchases are very attractive now, but I wouldn’t say that now is the perfect time to buy, because if prices are still falling in the market, then the best time and prices will be in the fall.
I agree I am also waiting for the fall , and I think this time can be growth , and while that attack is better than buying since you'll be in the red and lose some money!
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 08, 2019, 12:38:18 PM
Yes, the prices for coin purchases are very attractive now, but I wouldn’t say that now is the perfect time to buy, because if prices are still falling in the market, then the best time and prices will be in the fall.
I agree with you. Low prices are not a good reason to buy. Prices can fall even more, for example, by 50%. The cost of mining is self-regulated due to the fact that some miners stop working.
Activity: 602
February 08, 2019, 12:35:47 PM
Definitely now and must now try to act and invest. Because now there is a sense to really have time to the very beginning of the next wave. Do not you see exactly where we go? I think everyone understands where.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 08, 2019, 12:31:35 PM

Activity: 182
February 08, 2019, 12:26:49 PM
Of course if you look at the overall trend now it is very bearish of course dangerous to buy, as prices can go even lower , I would certainly not advise to buy at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: