Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 8. (Read 24297 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
February 14, 2019, 12:24:28 PM
in my opinion the market has not yet hit the bottom, btc will still be dragging with him all the altcoin before climbing back, however i am confident that the bull market will restart shortly
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 12:22:46 PM
The market did not change enough from when you posted this thread! So, the bear market can run for another year. But I want to say with you, investors and wise men should buy Bitcoin and Ethereum right now, because the market can go up anytime, no matter how dump bitcoin price at this moment, but it always has the chance to pump in a very short time.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 14, 2019, 11:49:58 AM
It's useless, because people here won't do it, they think more about their own assett. Here only the big whales can change it, so just wait until the time comes for the bull run.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
February 14, 2019, 11:43:44 AM
It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.
I also think this is a good time to buy coins because now many coins are rising, we can buy it and make a profit from these cycles , I often enter the market at these times.
therefore now the opportunity for us to buy lots of coins before the market experiences a higher increase. the problem is to get a big profit that's definitely this year
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 14, 2019, 11:36:22 AM
The opportunity of buying tokens is still open at this moment. Almost are dropping but some are going strong and slowly recovering from unwanted decline. It is always our choice if we will buy, hold, or trade. No matter what we do, do it with gentleness and with understanding the condition.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
February 14, 2019, 11:31:53 AM
Do you think bitcoin will take care of investors and mining companies? Right now I still can't see anything that will make the price of bitcoin go up. But you can invest long-term with buying potential cryptocurrencies right now
Activity: 672
February 14, 2019, 11:16:46 AM
I used to often pay attention to different forecasts, but now I just don’t believe in it, so I think that now it makes sense to really try to invest in cryptocurrencies, because in a global sense, cryptocurrencies can rise very high.
Activity: 336
February 12, 2019, 10:27:01 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I agree that now many miners work at a loss , I think it is temporary and soon the market may again show a bullish trend , as many features already exist
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 12, 2019, 12:36:59 AM
A good decision if you want to invest now because the price of coins is still red. Invest wisely and don't obey your emotions. Buy coins when prices go down and sell coins when prices rise. And that is a simple concept for profit. But if the market price continues to decline you must be patient and invest for the long term.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 11, 2019, 11:05:28 PM
it seems like it's time for us to hold and buy as much as possible, because prices are falling. It is our hope that in the coming months prices will rise again, and we can reap the benefits of what we have collected so far by gaining huge profits through investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 11, 2019, 10:55:32 PM
If you have the intention to invest, start now, do not delay for something that you believe in, just as if you postpone something the results will also be delayed, because what you are investing at this time will be your own results in the future.

I also agree with you but you shouldn't just invest that according to someone, let's have your own analysis
Activity: 504
February 11, 2019, 09:55:04 PM
If you have the intention to invest, start now, do not delay for something that you believe in, just as if you postpone something the results will also be delayed, because what you are investing at this time will be your own results in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 11, 2019, 08:28:02 PM
As far as I remember, this thread has been around for a very long time. Therefore, the only thing that I would really like to make here about the said branch name, it is better to invest now and regret only that you could not buy more in the future.

You're right. Tomorrow you can Wake up and see very different prices for the cryptocurrency you want to buy. I believe that in the long term, you can enter a position at any time, now is the time for investors. Bought, put on the purse and all.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 11, 2019, 07:53:59 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Time is very important in our lives, even in cryptocurrencies, and if there's some opportunity then go for it, there always worth the risk if we are brave enough to create decisions that we've never been done before. This means to invest now.
we really have to take advantage of all the opportunities that exist, even though at risk we must dare to speculate that we
will make a profit in the future if we invest now, this is our opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices before bullrun occurs
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
February 11, 2019, 06:43:20 PM
buying would be a mistake, too unpredictable year turned out, even now there is no guarantee that we are not in the exact same position, but just do not want to believe it
Activity: 616
February 11, 2019, 11:46:57 AM
As far as I remember, this thread has been around for a very long time. Therefore, the only thing that I would really like to make here about the said branch name, it is better to invest now and regret only that you could not buy more in the future.
Activity: 700
February 11, 2019, 10:52:43 AM
It is buy now or never have it ever. In the case of btc and eth, the value now is low. This is the best time to buy because the value is cheap. Buy now, hold it patiently. The market is going to grow. Crypto currency will trends in the future and the value will rise.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
February 09, 2019, 04:49:48 PM
I support the author) And not only in words, but in practice) Today I bought some bitcoin and ethereum. I see a good potential in the medium term for growth. We will monitor the situation occurring in the market.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2019, 04:12:26 PM
Now the situation is about the same, but it is still early to buy, I think that the market will fall even more and this growth, which we have seen since yesterday, is not the beginning of a bullish market.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2019, 03:52:05 PM
It is now or never... Like it was in Elvis Presley's song... I think that today's time is the best time day to buy coins for a great price.
I also think this is a good time to buy coins because now many coins are rising, we can buy it and make a profit from these cycles , I often enter the market at these times.
Of course you can buy coins that have long been on the market and of course not all the money, as there is a risk that the coin may still fall , but in General the prices are certainly low now
Pages:
Jump to: