Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 33. (Read 24337 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 11:41:30 AM
I think this is the best time to return to cryptocurrency, don't wait for the price to return to high, then you think about starting to invest
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
yes you are absolutely right. best time and best price for the investment. i think market will not go below than this price . if you are looking for the investment i would advise you to make it at this point of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 11:09:35 AM
A pretty good advise for anyone out there this is the perfect timing to buy and save for the right time to sell so I am off to buying mine I hope you don't not hesitate to get yours before it gets too late for you. The earlier the better they say
Activity: 630
November 25, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
The miners are losing money now unless they have free electricity. This is why mining equipment is super cheap now. If anyone is planning to start a mining farm then now is the time to get second hand stuff on the cheap
Activity: 381
November 25, 2018, 10:22:33 AM
I like how the trend of buying are come it gives me some hope for future profit,  but for alternative coin it is hard for me to keep and hold i see many many ico are dump and cheap also i need to figure out which coin are worth like eth and BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Best to BUY NOW than regret tomorrow. I believe that cryptocurrency will bounce back to its normal price ranging to $7k to $8k. This situation sadden everyone but give hopes to those and take this as a good opportunity to buy some good coins.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 25, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
you can buy and on the stock market you can see how bitcoin is being bought more actively
but the fact that it can go down in price is even lower - nobody excludes such a possibility
since no predictions made earlier came true
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Well everyone in crypto is asking this question either is it at a bull or bear market but we will definitely see more people asking during a bear market, no one has the power to see the future of what will happen to crypto. For me i will continue my bounty and buy the coins when i am able to i value crypto not just by its price but a chance to change the world i do hope the future for crypto will be good but what will it really be is a mystery.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Now or never is a very cool phrase that fits very clearly with what is happening on the market now. I am sure that most investors are now very afraid to take some steps, all the same it is not serious, I will begin to risk now
Activity: 413
November 25, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

I think you can wait a little longer. The price will still fall. Then well purchased. Let's say for 5 years. And get a good return on your investment. So I think. Good strategy.
Activity: 247
November 25, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
Well I really think that it is now the right time to invest in other profitable business which has a great impact in our daily life such as food business or food truck business maybe because for me it is the most logical decision to make right now especially with the current condition of the crypto market today.
Activity: 518
November 25, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
With the recent price crash, this is a very good opportunity to accumulate as much as you can on the top 20 or top 10 of coinmarketcap. Because when the bull market starts we will definitely regret buying at this very low price.
copper member
Activity: 42
World-Class Exchange https://ironx.io
November 25, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
I keep buying, even now. I believe everything will turn up.  I pay special attention to cheap coins.
Activity: 334
November 25, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
As far as I know in China now the production of one bitcoin costs about $3100 so not everything is so scary. And the video of the miners throwing their equipment in the trash is more of a lie than a truth.
Activity: 645
November 25, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

The market at any time may develop and go to the top. There is a lot of information about what this presentation is about. But certainly no one knows. I think the professionals who have long understood this topic. They are waiting for the lowest possible price for the purchase of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
I believe now is the right time in buying btc and alts as the price has been very low this time. You might miss the chance in gaining promising profit if market becomes normal again. Never miss the opportunity like this and consider for a long term of investment since the rcecovery of the crypto market may just take a while for sometime. I believe once the month of December comes, people got more money and the crypto buying would be more as this is the most awaited months where bonuses are given.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
November 25, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
Knowing the market is very dangerous now. But the challenge is also the opportunity, I decided to invest my money into bitcoin

Lol, seriously!
Market is at the lowest and now it has even broke 3.8k USD record. I am sure we gonna have 220$ per btc very soon. Viola early 2016 time again.
Activity: 2
November 25, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
Knowing the market is very dangerous now. But the challenge is also the opportunity, I decided to invest my money into bitcoin
Activity: 49
November 25, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
Market is dump but now it is time
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 25, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

Personally, I don't see any problems with the fact that the market may be falling further! Moreover, charts have shown that it should stop (i hope for it) at the level of $2800 for 1BTC. Maybe then the market will prepare for another consolidation.

I also think that further price drops are possible, and miners will simply disconnect their mining rigs and wait until the difficulty decreases or the price increases. We can not determine the minimum price. It may also be as well up to $1k.
until now the crypto market movement continues to decline and whether it will last until when, especially Christmas will come soon and in my opinion it will go down because there will certainly be many people who sell their assets because they need funds to meet Christmas needs.
Pages:
Jump to: