Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 35. (Read 24337 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 24, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
well, the whole situation is something that troubles me and i can't graspmthe meaning of it entirely. buying now is essential of course, but you this state of mind "what if..." Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
Many mining farms are already starting to close. If this goes on and the price continues to fall, there will be no one to mine. And nothing will save BTC from further fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
I think it would be wise to wait it out for a while if you are looking for a bottom. We just saw a very sturdy support line break and this is never good. Wait for the market to finds its feet
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Well you should definitely be there. Now is the time to invest in coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple. These are good for earnings and their projects are excellent. Keep investing.
I think ethereum will be a very potential choice for the future and longterm investment. by buying it at the current price I think we can be very rich, if we use large capital. just wait for the next few years
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Well you should definitely be there. Now is the time to invest in coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple. These are good for earnings and their projects are excellent. Keep investing.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
November 24, 2018, 12:07:54 PM
The price at which miners will start working in minus on bitcoin is calculated approximately in 3400 dollars. Yes, today the price for buying bitcoin looks very nice, but I think there will be another wave of decline to the level of 3200-3500 and there will be fixed. That's where the sweetest place to enter this market is.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
Just Hodl, friends
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 24, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
I prefer trading for this situation. When the market deepening and then I buy several tokens and sell when the bounce grows. Take profit, don't be greedy. You should remember that big profit big risk.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Buying right now is a great chance because bitcoin and the alts are very cheap and it could give us a lot of profit when time comes. Just make sure that you invest in good coins though.
Activity: 490
November 24, 2018, 11:35:37 AM
It seems that this current market is the sign to invest now simply because affordable price.

There are many opinions where the bitcoin price will go at the end of the year. I am sure that it will grow in the near future. Many experts advise to wait for the fall to 3000 dollars and even lower. I don't think such a scenario is possible.
Many people including me believe that bitcoin will really grown in the future and I also believe that bitcoin can be the key to success in the future.
And this will definitely happen, because I believe that cryptocurrency will still have serious opportunities in the future, just now try not to panic and not sell your assets. Be HODLers! Believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 333
November 24, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
no matter how much it will cost. It is important to look at how much they can earn when the market falls even lower. if the price goes below 3800 then there will be a panic and the big players will be able to buy a lot of bitcoins at a cheap price
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
It seems that this current market is the sign to invest now simply because affordable price.

There are many opinions where the bitcoin price will go at the end of the year. I am sure that it will grow in the near future. Many experts advise to wait for the fall to 3000 dollars and even lower. I don't think such a scenario is possible.
Many people including me believe that bitcoin will really grown in the future and I also believe that bitcoin can be the key to success in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 24, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Today is a very good price to buy, and what you said is true. Yes, miners are already working at the limit of their capabilities for many tokens, but no one will turn off the equipment in any case if they earn at least 10%. I think that all the same it is expected another wave of reduction of prices of bitcoin in the area of $ 3,000 to get rid of the last unwanted passengers, and then I will start to buy.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 24, 2018, 08:30:10 AM
The market has become strong science the last dump and there are much more participants at the moment. I also believe that now it is the best opportunity to buy more coins and soon we will see the new wave of green market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
It has been worth it to buy bitcoin and the lower price is, the better.

Don't just think of buying right now but get it as much as you can before you get to stop and be discourage by other FUD spreaders in the market. Decide as long term in crypto and you'll do good in the future even without monitoring each crypto move.
Activity: 448
November 24, 2018, 05:30:21 AM
I think that bt miners will still continue to mine even if the situation is still unfavorable market condition. Most likely, bearish market isn't over yet as there are still people dumping btc causing more supply this time which had contributed to this dramatic decline of the btc market. In my views, I would say that now is the right time to buy btc at a much lower price than in the previous months where I greatly believe that  it will recover in the coming months after the major adjustments will be over.
Activity: 252
November 24, 2018, 05:19:54 AM
I think as soon as the miners stop buying equipment for mining, something must happen because the equipment is produced and it must be sold.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 24, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 24, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

the problem that occurred in the case of this decline was not the first time, and bitcoin had dropped to the lowest level in the past year. You can open and learn bitcoin correction analysis. I think the impact that we are facing now, especially the decline that occurred in this month is an element of intent. this will end we only need time to recover
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 24, 2018, 05:17:28 AM
From my point of view, this is the best moment to buy bitcoin and ethereum as both coins are at the cheap rate now. So investors need to buy as much as they can and need to hold them for the bullish market. There is a sharp chance for another bull run at the end of this year. So buy and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: