Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 31. (Read 24337 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
I think those who mined bitcoin in industrial scale understand everything and maybe that they buy bitcoin at a cheap price, and then it will sell for $ 10,000. Don't sell your cheap coins, don't panic.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Yes,I'll agree with you that the two giants in crypto currencies are no sign to rise back again.As of this moment,if we have enough money to invest its our opportunity to buy any coins that we wanted and hold it maybw it can be profitable by starting next year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I think you're right ! Even now, production has become unprofitable and if the price does not rise it will be very difficult and long to process transactions. I think now a great position to enter the market !
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
Crypto market price seems at lowest bottom, it can't be lower, it's time to buy now, buy some potential altcoins and hold for next year bullish. I recommend you to buy ETH, XRP, ADA, NEO, BTC, EOS.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 04:39:42 AM
Still, I'm not sure that this is the last bottom. I think we will go even lower before any recovery begins.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 04:21:43 AM
It is the best opportunity to invest right now, I cannot remember such times, when you were able to buy Ethereum for 100 bucks. It is the great opportunity to get some perspective tokens or coins in your portfolio for a very small price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
November 26, 2018, 03:15:14 AM
Yes, the market has started to recover slightly. Today, many cryptocurrencies have more than 10% increase. This is a good sign, but I am not sure that this upward trend will last for a long time, maybe the market still Not to the real bottom, will really touch the bottom next year, the current rise is only a rebound after a serious decline.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
It is obvious that the market of cryptocurrency is oversold already, the way price was way out of price that could be in profitable for the miners. The Chinese miners are stopping operation and selling mining gear. Price should be up and stabilizes very soon!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
yes you are right the longer it is increasingly difficult to get bitcoin or ethereum from mining because the difficulty level that has started to increase and the electricity costs that are too expensive so it is not too worth it, then surely there will be some miners who stop and choose to trade and nothing mining again so that the coin will be limited and difficult to obtain.
Activity: 644
November 26, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
Previously many people hoped they could buy coins at cheap prices. And now the market is slowly weakening as Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are very low. Bitcoin and Ethereum are now very good to buy before the two coins go up in price again.
Activity: 350
November 26, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
Pretty good decision you know. Whole year was a good time to buy, but now it's even better. I'm glad to know that someone still stays positive and don't panic sell but thinks about opportunities. Keep it on mate. We will carry this market up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
I have a number of mine machines, the value decreases and the electricity bills remain so I suffer losses. it's true that you say that now buying is a wise choice because the price of bitcoin goes down. buy and save until the price rises is my goal here.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 02:01:52 AM
Buying now is very feasible. This is an opportunity that must be utilized as well as possible by investors. Given the current market conditions.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 01:51:09 AM
if you believed in crypto, today is the day to have a good buy from most altcoins out there.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 26, 2018, 01:40:26 AM
since i am not sure if the prices fall even further, i prefer to wait. although the prices are low, they may be even lower in a day or two. yes, now is the best time to buy, yet i am unsure when to do it.

It seems to me that prices will continue to fall further. When the fall stops, then it will be possible to buy coins.
Lol, how did you know when it stops to fall? As long as the market is very low this is the right time to buy and let us help the market recover by holding our crypto asset. Invest as much as you can at this time I can assure that it6 is the right time to buy and have our profit I think before this year end. A lot of good news now that may cause Bitcoin going to raise up. Patience here is the best thing to do.
I would say we simply have no choice, we only have the only right way to keep our assets and not to sell them, otherwise we will incur losses
Activity: 248
November 26, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

This piece of information is very helpful, if that is the situation right now then it's a welcome development for the cryptocurrency space,it means that the market will start recovering soon.
Activity: 308
November 26, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
Now it's a good time to buy a few coins, take advantage of this time because the price of coins has all dropped both big and small, and I think this is a good time to start an investment, rest assured what you are planting now will be sweet fruit for the future later
Activity: 532
November 26, 2018, 01:12:32 AM
This indeed is worthy because it includes opportunities to buy a lot of large coins at low prices. While too long or too afraid then that is precisely into consideration is this could soon rise and rise will be missed. better enter now indeed so it was ready for a surge of on to believe this new ride awaits start buying.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
Now starting to buy coins is very feasible and wise. Even though the market conditions decline we can use to buy coins at low prices. Bitcoin and Ethereum are weakening and I think this is the right time to buy those two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that have a very large volume, so we can invest in the long term.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 26, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

It's best to start shopping when everyone is in doubt and fear. This maybe the biggest market correction, but once the market starts flipping, we might not see this prices anymore.
that is market flipping, and how about if didnt happen? but i hope bitcoin investors and miner could unite to support bitcoin movement at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: