Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 36. (Read 24337 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 24, 2018, 05:12:24 AM
all miners now choose to pause for a moment, because of the amount of loss they get, it's best to buy you have to find more info, because at this time the crypto price is still not normal, and will lead to even lower prices
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
The price of Bitcoin does cause the miners to lose money, but the miners will not increase the purchasing power of Bitcoin, so I think the price will still drop!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 24, 2018, 05:03:24 AM
There are many people who understand what to do, but then it turns out that they were wrong. Now my opinion coincides with yours. I believe that in the market you can buy excellent coins, at excellent prices and wait for the rise. I think it will not be able to continue for a long time and soon we will see a good rise for cryptocurrency.

No one knows, we just need to accumulate those coins that we can buy for the meantime, since market still in it's bear movement we can buy more coin and store it inside our wallets, waiting game around this business will be profitable after the bull show back.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
I think it's not a smart option to buy now. I think there is a very strong discount
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 04:58:14 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoins .
Activity: 308
November 24, 2018, 04:09:35 AM
The market doesn't know what to do. All coins are down. But people are excited to buy at these prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
I agree with you and support your words. Now is the time to start purchasing. So that later, when the bull market arrives, to get a big profit.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 24, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
There are many people who understand what to do, but then it turns out that they were wrong. Now my opinion coincides with yours. I believe that in the market you can buy excellent coins, at excellent prices and wait for the rise. I think it will not be able to continue for a long time and soon we will see a good rise for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
November 24, 2018, 03:33:46 AM
This is an adventurous way, but I will choose to continue waiting. I think that although the cryptocurrency has caused the miners to go bankrupt, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. Buying cryptocurrencies now is not correct. Investors need to be calm, and perhaps the price of Bitcoin will depreciate significantly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 24, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
Even though the small investors who are holding the bitcoin for too long,it won't get much effect in the bear run it still continue to fall so we need to pull more investors to cover up the marketcap values which loss in this year but it is not going to be easy.The current market situation is more unstable either to hold our coins or just sell and buy it back so take your own risk and act upon your decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
November 24, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
I think this is a process of repair, expensive mining will later reap the benefits, the cheap coins will make us hold back and will be patient so that we have goodness in the future.
Activity: 277
November 24, 2018, 12:50:34 AM
I think you are absolutely right. It is a very good time to take advantage of all the panic from other people. Let`s go!
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
November 24, 2018, 12:41:11 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
I believe that is correct, with the condition of the price of cryptocurrency, it could also affect the miner, cause the cost they used aren't reduced.
I'm also hope many whale investors came to pull the price to rise again.
it's not easy it might take around 2 years for investors to have new trust to enter the market.
the current decline has caused investor distrust of bitcoin and altcoin. this is a difficult year bro
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 23, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
I think if we have another big red day or see ETH below $100, that'll be the time to go all in and scoop up some coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 11:44:11 PM
I believe that is correct, with the condition of the price of cryptocurrency, it could also affect the miner, cause the cost they used aren't reduced.
I'm also hope many whale investors came to pull the price to rise again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
When I look at the current price, I will spend funds to buy some Bitcoin and wait until prices rise, with the decline in Bitcoin prices already made some investors doubt the fluctuating price of Bitcoin, so many of them feel a loss against the decline in bitcoin prices.
copper member
Activity: 155
November 23, 2018, 11:18:04 PM
yes right this is when buying, the purpose of mining is profit, the market will rise and the bullrun has arrived. but we must still be patient in making the best decisions.
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 10:57:10 PM
We need a new ETH
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 10:51:08 PM
Even though the miners have worked on loss in some coins, even until bankrupt I think no one who care. If you said the price of bitcoin and other altcoin already hard to dump it wrong, because I'm sure there are still many investors who still hold bitcoin at price $500- $1000, so if they sell off now I think they still get profit.
Those who held for so long and did not sell at a price of 18k dollars, do you think they will sell now for a measly 4k? I don't think so. I would definitely not sell, but I would hold on further, since I decided to keep it for so long. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: