Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 29. (Read 24339 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
I think we will see the market even lower. Yesterday, one of the Twitter users posted an interesting chart and it shows that the bitcoin price chart is very similar to the 2014 chart. If we imagine that we are going the same way, next year we will see bitcoin at $2K.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
The current price of Bitcoin has caused miners to lose money, but Ethereum has not yet, because the mining price of Ethereum averages $70-$90!
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:32:25 AM
I think the market discount will be reduced because people cash out money in the hope of saving something. But I think that there are still many people who are waiting for the growth of the market and do not sell their coins. I still believe that we will go further, just need to wait
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 27, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
Now it is quite dangerous to buy, it is not so scary only if you invest in a long-term, it all depends on trading tactics
Activity: 223
November 27, 2018, 03:57:11 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
You are now advising others to try to catch a falling knife, this risk does not justify itself, I advise you to wait for the change of sentiment in the market.
Activity: 196
November 27, 2018, 03:52:47 AM
Yes obviously the condition of market is so worse we cannot earn huge income here lots of traders had faced a loss which is almost can't bearable I think in Dec 2018 market will again touch 5k then in 2019 market will see the new trend of bullish.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 27, 2018, 03:15:32 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
that is a good point. just the trouble is, many people feel really insecure in such conditions, some say crypto is about to fail utterly. what we all need is a bit if hope and some kind of action finally
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 27, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
I also don't believe that the price will fall further. Personally, I plan to keep buying.
I think that the price will still fall, so it is worthwhile to wait until we find the very bottom in the market.  We should be careful not to fall into the trap.
It is good to keep buying some amount everytime it drops because we do not know how far it falls and how long before it recovers and it is good that waiting is worth it because it will become more profitable. We have not contribute to fall but buying and holding can help to recover the market. We do not know what it will do for this coming year, we have to prepare for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 02:36:06 AM
And why buy without knowing the bottom of the coin, I would be afraid now to invest in the unknown. What if it will last another two months and the coins still fall by 20%.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 02:32:45 AM
Exactly and good idea, i am agree with you the market is down for bitcoin and sure the price will rice in few weeks, if you want see the graph so it is very good time to buy coins.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
Yes,this month is the most profitable to buy. But do not invest all your money. We still don't know what will happen in December. In any case, you already should start investing.
Yes, unfortunately, nobody knows what will happen at the next few months. But today is a good opportunity to start investing with money, which you can afford to lose
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 26, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
I like the phrase, "now or never". The market is now in a situation where it grants the best opportunity for all investors (new and existing) to buy more valuable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS etc at relatively low prices. This opportunity will not last forever because the market will certainly have to recover and make another bull run. Fail to buy now and regret later when the bull comes.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 09:05:19 PM
It really seems to be the best time to go into crypto and invest now.
But i can understand anyone if he does not.
I myself am also afraid to invest and i hope i can overcome the fear soon.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 26, 2018, 08:38:40 PM
I fully agree, now it is very difficult to believe that the cryptocurrency will grow, but who is confident in the market, I think perfectly understand this and invest now
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 26, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

It is a good opportunity that the fall will be a good door of earnings from the buyer now.
I like collecting more BTC and ETH at this rate.
I am keeping my bag full and be ready for the rocket!
I htnk this will be an easy x3 this time!
The current price has been very low since the beginning of the year, but we must be wary of markets that are unpredictable at the moment, because it is very likely that prices will go down due to panic selling, the most important thing is to wait for prices to stop down, keep analysis first
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 26, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

I think everyone is still waiting for the lowest dip to come, and in order for it to come, we should now start buying and putting an end to the crisis that cryptocurrency is undertaking. Buying increases the price of the cryptos, I think it is now time to do it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
I think maybe now is the right time to start buying a few coins to invest. after prices continue to fall in a long period. I think at the beginning of the year prices will recover. we must continue to think positively that crypto will rise again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 26, 2018, 07:03:01 PM
All the same, I think that the price will continue to drop to 3,000 thousand, only after that there will be a large increase, but you are probably right, I continue to participate in many promising projects for more profit #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 229
November 26, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

yes. I think now is the right time to buy a few coins when prices are cheap. But maybe there is no guarantee whether prices rise after this or just walk in place. It's better to look for a safe zone in buying. Beginners must be careful in choosing coins to buy.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 26, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Buying right now is not a bad Idea however if the price will continue to go deep what you gonna do? And yes you're right it's now or never because after this month there will be a huge bull run coming. if not next month maybe next year who knows? But in the end of the days if you strong enough to buy now do it if no then just continue to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: