Pages:
Author

Topic: Now or never! - page 39. (Read 24337 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
I also don't believe that the price will fall further. Personally, I plan to keep buying.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
Friends you of course are right. Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency in any case will begin to grow. But when? I do not advise beginners to put their last and maybe credit money in the crypt. Since the bottom we do not know. If the judge logically and with a clear and cool mind, without emotion. Then Yes now is the best time to buy. But I prefer the old and reliable grandfather. Bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 23, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
Yes you are right, Bitcoin and Ethereum are falling too far right now. This is a good moment to buy and will be a profitable investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 23, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
It depends where you are mining Bitcoin, if you mine Bitcoin in Venezuela, where the state subsidizes electricity, mining costs are minimal.
But if you are in Europe, your mining costs are around 6000$ for 1 BTC.

Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 23, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
I think now is the right time to buy some coins because prices are very cheap, but also very vulnerable to losses,difficult time
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 23, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Right now I think it's a good time and I agree with you, looking at the graph and analyzing it is my basis, and I'm sure BTC will come back to a high price
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

This is an interesting and important advice you have here,i think this is the right time to start buying some valid tokens because you might not have the correct opportunity again this year, the market has dipped so much that it will soon recover soon. Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 23, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
Yep  agree on you, this time is the best time to buy different coins since there is lot of cheap coin that have a good future for sure. Also holding this kind of cheap coin you buy will get you a great profit if the worth coins are pumping. Good advice dude !
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
November 23, 2018, 09:03:46 AM
CEO Binance -Changpeng Zhao expects the arrival of institutional money in the next few months. Smart money is coming, follow the smart money, they know more, they can do more in this market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price

As you said, the cost of mining bitcoin has nearly doubled in the one year? Huh The bitcoin price in May was just $ 2000. Currently, the bitcoin price is $ 4300 and is about to hit the cost of mining? Can you give me specific information?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
Pretty good advice, I agree with your thoughts. BTC must go down in order to rise again higher, you can see in the graph cycle.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 23, 2018, 08:15:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: