Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 7. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
In as much as this will be a very good news for investors, I do not think and cannot see if the market is ready to fly but I believe that before the year runs out, these might take place but for now, we should patiently watch and wait till the market recover from the bear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
I can see bitcoin reach 5500$ and then it will go the its ATH as ETF comes to play and I think it is very possible we see these funds in our market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 08:56:48 AM
 decreases for 7 months After this we ready to fly now. We should just wait and earn a lot of profits. Hold their coins guys.
Activity: 532
July 17, 2018, 08:55:30 AM
I hope it will fly, but I consider we should wait for September at least. The thing is that governments and big institutional investors keep on interesting about this market, which is a positive factor.
Activity: 462
July 17, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
There is a tendency where there is a drop, then there will be growth after a certain time. I believe that the market of cryptocurrencies is not an exception, that's just the question, when? growth will be in any case, there is indeed a key question when, Therefore, and there is no immediate growth, People are looking for tools that bring a faster income
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 17, 2018, 08:25:28 AM
In this time mate, its not already ready to be back again in the peak as what i have been observe. Many people right now are selling while buying has lesser. Maybe at the end of the year, i hope it will be back soon, as of now, go grab some of it and hold until you can.
Activity: 378
July 17, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
We are still in the bearish season as the price has not yet make any up trends. They predict that a bull run will start in September as this is visible on those previous year that a rally had started in September to December. Let's just be patient to wait and hope that another run will happen this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 17, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
I think that it is naive to believe that the crypto-currencies will now fly, I would in your place be fixed in the dollar for the next couple of days to look around, in the long run, the market has not yet touched its bottom. Now there is a process of pressing bitcoin, and pumping money out of alternative crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 17, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
the growth will not be earlier than autumn, they say that bitcoin wants to run on the Nasdaq exchange, this will be a key point of growth. Next year we will see gradual growth.
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
I am trying to stay positive against this bear market. I don't know when the prices will go up again fastly and reach good prices which can give us profit, but I hope the current green percentages will just continue on the markets.
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 07:36:12 AM
As far as we can see, according to your post, we are still preparing to ascending, lol. Because from the April all the way to July we have been slowly degrading, not upgrading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:26:58 PM
This week has shown some great sign of bull run, let just wait and believe that the month of July will bring bull run we have all been waiting for a very long time, I remember that it started around this time last year.
Activity: 205
July 12, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
In April of this year, I also felt that growth will begin soon. To my regret, the price continues to fall to this day. It seems to me that we are already at the bottom and it is impossible to fall further. Most likely, only a strong and long growth will continue .

Yes! I Think the Month of April is too Good for the Crypto Industry the Crypto Industry was fully green.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
spring has come. Although bitcoin has not grown to$ 20,000, it does not prevent altcoins from growing. Because they had events and release important technical solutions. It is an occasion for growth. And in cycles it is time to begin to grow
Activity: 47
July 03, 2018, 03:24:48 AM
It is the most awaited sign for us who are into cryptocurrencies and finally starts to become stable. I hope this would continue for the rest of the year because it is still not sure if it will last. But it is also a good sign for us to hold/buy with strong will some coins while it is still affordable.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 04:45:16 AM
It's FOMO tactics
you see alts pumping, then you buy alts, then whales dump BTC, alts follow = you lose
whaletank club
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
At first I was glad when I saw this topic. But then looked at the creation date(( When it will increase?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
i agree now bitcoin no place to go anymore but up , We have seen so many dips i hope it will go up and green sooner or later , Maybe this july is the start of the good run!
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 04:36:47 AM
In April of this year, I also felt that growth will begin soon. To my regret, the price continues to fall to this day. It seems to me that we are already at the bottom and it is impossible to fall further. Most likely, only a strong and long growth will continue .
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 02, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
Now the graphs of the course of most coins are more like a heartbeat chart with very unimpressive volumes. So i could not say that now we are ready to fly...
Pages:
Jump to: