Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 19. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
In the end, the market must turn around. After all, there is no constant drop (so there is no constant growth). I hope this happens as soon as possible. Everyone is tired of waiting for this moment (although that's why this moment may come much later than everyone expects it).
I agree with you, the market can't constantly fall. Growth has to follow such big falling. The trading volume has grown up up to 22 billion too. It is an excellent indicator, in comparison with the last weeks. I hope that only the beginning of growth!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
April 12, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
This is good news for crypto business. The price of each coin increases gradually. Hope coin market cap can grow positive and better. I believe crypto business still potential to earn good profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 12, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
well that is a good news. This thread title reminds me of a song with my past gf's. I always sing a song after having an intensify session that involve strenous activity which is all about reproduction of generations. The song title was o n the wings of love. However, this news is so amazing hope to see all the coins greater percentage of increase. This will be the kick start to all coins in cryptocurrency. I hope also to invest in bitcoin or ethereum wherein i am loving to spend my money if ever given the chance. For now i cant afford to sacrifice my money for my wife's future expenses for a laboring our second child.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Yes, it's a rise , but a strong rally and a big capital entry caused that bullishness, but be careful and see what happens in the coming hours , Of course, we wish to continue the risen, but in naturally, so that there will not be a strong fall ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
It's a simple method from last year: pump alt, peoples fomo and must use BTC to buy alt, then crypto Whale take profit by selling Alt to BTC, then pump BTC and selling BTC to USD, it's more than one time i see that.

i would have merited your post if i had some sMerits. you explained very well in very few words. this is really a cycle and repeats itself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:39:19 AM
In the end, the market must turn around. After all, there is no constant drop (so there is no constant growth). I hope this happens as soon as possible. Everyone is tired of waiting for this moment (although that's why this moment may come much later than everyone expects it).
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
Yes this is a great start for all crypto lovers around the world, hopefully the future price in the market will continue to rise and increase until the next friend.

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
I hope this is the beginning of good times for the crypto currency. Perhaps this will be followed by good growth. However, it is worth waiting a few more days to draw conclusions. One thing is certain - this is good news.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 12, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
It's a simple method from last year: pump alt, peoples fomo and must use BTC to buy alt, then crypto Whale take profit by selling Alt to BTC, then pump BTC and selling BTC to USD, it's more than one time i see that.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
Pages:
Jump to: