Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 17. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 25, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

yes exactly. when i check past years and graphs of major altcoins, i see that the ones that could collect around the end of a bearish trend could make a really huge profit in a few months. so if you believe in crypto now it is a good time to give a try.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yes I think now is the time to hold and buy altcoin. This should be done for sure. Altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple should be invested in as they are good in performance and will go really high soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:16:38 AM
Of course it is the best time to buy and investation in altcoins. As we know together that for few months ago, until now, the price of altcoins aren't stable and most of altcoins's price decrease. Because of the market still in the red zone, so it is the best time to buy altcoins, beside the price is cheaper, it can help to increase the demand of altcoins and make the coins more valuable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 25, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
I think its a great time to buy altcoin and than wait to rise up the price, because in a very short time it will rise.

Yes today is the great time to buy altcoins but some of us wouldn't prefer to buy due to unconditional value of the coins today. But if we would only see the goodness of investing today will have a good future ahead then this time is a great time to grab on to be able to make a good profit.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
I think its a great time to buy altcoin and than wait to rise up the price, because in a very short time it will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Yes you can take the opportunity to buy altcoin as many as you can because you can buy it in a low price of course. So that when market will already bounce back in a perfect and right time you will earned and gain high profit from your owned patience made.
Activity: 48
August 25, 2018, 08:28:43 AM
Yes, that's really the hot topic about crypto today. The decreasing price of crypto and not only that the dramatically decreasing price of ethereum. Ethereum price is surprisingly decrease.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
if you look at the price of altcoins at this time it really has decreased from the normal price, so now is the right time to buy altcoins and store them until the price rises back up high
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
I'd like to recommend is OSA DC. I see that in China they have achieved a lot
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
I think buying by this time while the market is decreasing is good especialliy for known profitable crypto like Ethereum because most of the time this coin will in the 4th quarter of the month so much better if we can buy and hold for the maintime while waiting the market to recover.
Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 04:16:16 AM
indeed cheap coin prices are a chance to buy a few coins because that is one part of the investment strategy, which is buying when prices fall, but maybe now it will be a little risky to invest because we don't know when market uncertainty and instability will is over. but if you still want to invest, should be more careful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 01:51:34 AM
now is the right time to buy and hold Altcoins because the price is generally low now. if you are not a trader then you should never trade, buy and hold until the end of December or the new year 2019. So buying an altcoin now and holding these subcoins will generate huge profits in the future
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 25, 2018, 01:23:14 AM
Yes, I think it is now the time to buy altcoins and hold it for months or year or when the market recovers because the prices in the market are very low and we should not miss this opportunity to buy a lot of altcoins to earn big profit by holding it.
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 01:22:19 AM
I agree for the statement above, if now is the right time to buy altcoint and hold it, all coint prices are still down, buying and storing it is a good thing while patiently waiting for the market to rise again
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
August 25, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
I thinking of this too, since altcoin value goes down I need to buy more token and altcoins that I think has a potential to grow in the future. Buy now and trade after market recover.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 12:40:02 AM
I think we can't store all altcoins, because now there are too many coins popping up. So you must be wise in choosing altcoin. If not, you will get a loss because of the wrong choice.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
If you look at coinmarketcap today you can decide to buy coins. We look at some Altcoin is in red and you can invest. And you should be investing for the long term. Crypto market within a few months this is not stable and we should still continue to be patient until the market recovered.
Activity: 169
August 24, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
yeah thats exaclty right buy now and HODL it!! to make your profit increase and greater money come with you in the future if do this HODL!! HODL is the best idea for the bounty Hunters!!
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:54:24 PM
Yeah the current market situation is still volatile so the price of crypto currencies tends to decrease so now is a good opportunity for those of you who want to buy a lot of crypto currency coins at a cheap price. Indeed no one can guarantee in the near future the price of crypto currency will return to normal and stable but we should positively postulate that sooner or later the crypto currency will stabilize so that the coin I hold becomes very potential. Holding an altcoin for the long term is the right decision for now because in the long run this crypto currency coin will become more useful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
It is good to buy Altcoins now specially after this ETF events that the proposals was rejected and many expect that another market falls will going to happen but it seems that the market is stable which mean that the people don't care anymore about the proposals therefore it is time to move on as we should expect that the market will rise up as there is no more obstacle that will make us to worry.
Pages:
Jump to: