Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 16. (Read 20478 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:11:57 AM
Of course, now is really a great time for perspective investments. I personally focus on investing in reliable coins that have good prospects, as long as the price remains low during the period of the fall of the crypto market. But in any case, be careful about choosing the right project, now the number of scammers is still high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
The market has been falling recently, with the prices of bitcoin and Altcoin falling a lot. Now is a good time for us to buy and hold counterfeit money. The prices of all the counterfeit bills are still low.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 05:23:18 AM
Yes, right. Buying an altcoin at a low price and holding it until it increases in value will give you a great opportunity to make a profit. Be careful in choosing altcoins so they don't get stuck on coins that continue to depreciate without having good prospects.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

in my opinion right now is a good time to buy altcoins, altcoins have good potential in the future. therefore because the price is down, this is a good opportunity to buy it then hold.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 01:48:18 AM
This time is the best time to buy and hold the altcoin.I think price of the tokens  will start a huge rise in September at the latest.We will buy some tokens this time, we will get the benefit in future.
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 01:05:18 PM
When the market cost is uptrend as the present interest in altcoins or any cryptos that isn't suggested. Venture ought to be made just when the conversion scale achieves the base. So I recommend you hold up somewhat longer before choosing to put resources into cryptos. You may think about joining abundance or airdrop as of now. I thoroughly concur with you. Presently is an incredible time for us to purchase and hold altcoin. Current costs of all altcoin are still low. We should pick and purchase presently before costs begin to rise.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
It is unpredictable to increase and decrease crypto prices. The advantage of buying altcoins is that you can buy some good and potential coins. but for the time when the coin will increase I can't predict it.
Activity: 27
August 29, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
Of course now is a good opportunity to buy potential coins in Altcoin. Because now the price is still low and the market price chart is now starting to go to the high point and is green. While there are still many opportunities for you to buy Altcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 29, 2018, 01:47:10 AM
Maybe I can suggest you buy Altcoin like SIA Coin, because I see the price at Bittrex is around 60-70 Satoshi.
Then the price went up to 83 satoshi, and that was the way to take advantage.
Activity: 128
August 26, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
Now it is the chance for holder to buy altcoins which are at low price. In altcoins list, ETH, NEO, EOS, XRP are worth to buy and hold for 1 to 2 year, it can give x2 profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
These price levels are excellent for increasing your altcoin portfolio, stellar lumens, cardano, ripple and iota are in record low levels after boom in last year. Also you can invest in promising icos, like kamagames project. Token sale will start in 29 days, you can buy them with discount and get bonuses.
Anyway buy now and be a rich man in 2019.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
It is enough to choose a suitable project, buy cheap coins and run an extensive advertising campaign. While the coins were unknown to anyone, they cost a little and were not needed by anyone.
Activity: 85
August 25, 2018, 10:54:32 PM
None of us knows what the best time to invest , in my opinion, do not need to hurry . It takes time and it is necessary to observe the behavior of the market
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
August 25, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Yes I think now is the time to hold and buy altcoin. This should be done for sure. Altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple should be invested in as they are good in performance and will go really high soon.

in my opinion altcoin is the right one to buy when the market is in conditions like this is to buy ethereum, and ethereum is currently also being cheap too, so it would be right to invest now
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
many of the coins that will not experience a high rise for quite some time it even until the end of the year. so I think it would be better to buy and collect as much as possible while the price is still low. a little patience will certainly make good things to do for bigger results.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 25, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
I think the risk for hold is now very big, so my advice is now better for you to trading than holding.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 25, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
now this is the right time to buy and hold if you really have money it is not a problem you can buy it now for you to save for a period of time that you really set yourself
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 01:30:06 PM
Altcoins are the most profitable to buy at the pre-sale stage or the ICO, then they have the lowest price and bonuses.
Activity: 168
August 25, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

This is the great time to buy the coins and to hold for the long term.

EOS
NEM
IOTA
WAVES
Activity: 173
August 25, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Yes you can. I can send you a list of coins in which you can invest and receive great returns this year.
Cardano
Stellar
Lamden
These are excellent for earnings and easy to handle too.
Pages:
Jump to: