Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 36. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:21:56 PM
I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.
for now, I prefer to withhold my altcoin than to buy bitcoin and so now many people are investing in altcoin to make a profit when altcoin prices go back up and to buy it too I think it's not the right time, and I suggest you better to hold her
Activity: 26
July 10, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
if it's a good time to buy and hodl, if you can set goals, for example, you buy some NEO and if the price goes down you buy 10% more and so on until you reach a limit, so you won't have FOMO if the value goes up, there are many promising altcoins NEO was just as an example, but it can be VEN, XBT or ETH.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Yes now is the right time to buy and invest in altcoin even the price and the market now is very low you need to buy more and hold it until the market recover again the only thing you need is to be patient and wait.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
not just right now, to buy Altcoin and hold it is the right decision to make a much more profitable profit. with the potential for Altcoin to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits in the future. so with this, it is great to buy Altcoin and hold it for now.
The time that altcoins fall the price is the right time to buy and hold till it gain good price along the market. Choose the right coin to invest and those has real potential to grow successfully. Projects that developed well have coins that works positively and can be trusted of our investment to put in it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:00:30 PM
I'm very optimistic that the end of the year altcoins prices will skyrocket like last year, and I agree that now is the best time to buy and hold, by buying and hold we will get big profits later this year.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 10:40:53 PM
Yep, I agree this is a fantastic opportunity to buy cheap altcoins.

I've been buying as much AMB as I can the last few weeks. They will be launching main net within a month and soon much of the supply will be locked up in master nodes bringing the price even higher. It also looks like it's bottomed out on the charts so I think the only way for the price to go from here is up. Once they start announcing some of the massive partnerships they have under NDA I think the price will really skyrocket and then it will be a lot harder to afford to buy more.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
I think personally, I think it's a good time to buy altcoin because even though the price is slightly down from the current cryptocurrency level,
it will not have a strong impact on your portfolio. So this is your chance to invest.

Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 10, 2018, 10:32:28 PM
It is a good time to invest due to the drops that the market has experienced in recent times, but a recover is expected so be aware of that.
not only the alternative coins good to invest now but te bitcoin. all the coins in this market are good to invest now, the price pf all coins seems down and until now it has slow rising rate. and I think this thing would long till the ber months. but in the ber months, with this months always the coins are exploding the price, I am sure that many of us would ready to take a risk just to have a big profit.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
It is a good time to invest due to the drops that the market has experienced in recent times, but a recover is expected so be aware of that.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 09:55:37 PM
personally, I think, if maybe the market is starting to recover now, it would be a good idea if we would buy now and ask him to recover fully.
so if you can hold your altcoin for so long, then you can start buying it now.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:46:01 PM
for now I think the perfect time to buy altcoin in large quantities is because the average price of altcoin has dropped enormously, after that grasp and sell when the price of coin back up or expensive
Activity: 265
July 10, 2018, 09:26:34 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

of course, i think bitcoin price will grow again on 2020 to $25000-30000. For me it's the best time to invest your money on ALTCOIN or BITCOIN, but before you invest your money on altcoin or bitcoin you must know the risk of investing on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
Yes, I think that the current price is low enough and there is a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 10, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
not just right now, to buy Altcoin and hold it is the right decision to make a much more profitable profit. with the potential for Altcoin to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits in the future. so with this, it is great to buy Altcoin and hold it for now.
Activity: 121
July 10, 2018, 08:20:06 PM
It's great opportunity to buy coins now because as you can see the difference of the prices from december to now, and expect again the increase of the value of coins in "ber" months.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:50:00 PM
Altcoins are growing and more than 50% of the total market cap. There are many good altcoins in the crypto market. Day by day Altcoin will be growing. When bitcoin will pump that Time All altcoins will be pumping too. At this moment, The market is down again. Today market again decreasing. So, This is the time to buy altcoin and keep them HOLD.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
yeah this can be a good move you can buy altcoin now,  price are quite low right now so buying this now can be profitable but it's better not to hold it for long time cause situation can be changed anytime so try to understand the market before buying or selling
Activity: 773
July 10, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
Of course this is the right time. Any drop in the market is the best time to invest in altcoyin. And today you do not even need to doubt whether to invest or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
July 10, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

yes, agree with you. i think right now is the best time to buy some coins for investment. i see the market is a bit recover since the early of this month, hope it will still continue to grow up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
The best time for buying is when everyone is selling. Now the fall continues, but the last couple of weeks are not so strong and there is even growth. The moment to enter is not bad, but you should keep in mind that the market can go even lower!
Pages:
Jump to: