Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 35. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
There are times that the story line might change. History might not repeat itself as expected. Although, there might be bullrun again, but who knows the time. Well, it is good to buy altcoins now, because there are lots of altcoins that will give even short term profit.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
Just put a set amount in every week. Dont trade and just hold for like 2-3 years. Reassess and go from there. Just like any other investment. Anything else is gambling.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 11, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
What do you think? Is this a great time to buy Altcoin? Yes, this great time now to invest long-term, I will buy some Altcoin in the market if I have more money. I am ready about the risk of losing my investment in the future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
Now is a good time to buy altcoin, the market is very low,you need to buy and wait for market growth.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 04:47:11 AM
yes, this is definitely a good time to grab a full bag of diversified alts because, all market is down right now and prices are low, with a good research pick up some good and promising projects that have hardworking teams behind them and be sure to carefully read their whitepaper, roadmap, also look for their community members opinions but be careful from scammers, here's some names you can dyor about them REBL(token), DBIX(coin), Ubcoin(ico).
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
This is definitely a good time to buy some promising altcoins from the top 100 such as TRX, NANO, ADA, KCS and many others. But still, there is no guarantee that the price won't go lower.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
July 11, 2018, 04:00:54 AM
You can buy altcoin, but preferably from those that are now in the top. Otherwise, you can burn very hot. Do not forget that 90% of scammers.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 11, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
Yes I think now is the right time to buy altcoint, coint prices all down, buy altcoint now and save it while waiting for stable market conditions then you can sell it
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

This will probably be the next momentum, because most of us think the same thing. I think we will soon see the next wave.
And if we can keep ourselves from panic, I think we can start a good trend until at least the end of 2018.
Activity: 602
July 11, 2018, 12:57:59 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

To make a profit then you can buy cheaply and be patient in holding and waiting for price increases, and you can sell for profit. Not all altcoins are good and potentially will survive and increase in value, you should also examine the coins you buy, choose the best ones to give you the benefits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Just look for the coins that have great potential in the future and if you find some buy it in order to receive huge profit. Although the market is getting bloody already there are some coins that is good to look at and buy as the price is low. Try to do it and you will earn.
Activity: 189
July 11, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
indeed altcoin prices in the market are in a state of descent, but there is no guarantee that all of them will rise high in some time, you need to learn to read the market to invest altcoin. now it's a cheap altcoin state but the market situation is also again lethargic, which can be done only to buy and hold your assets to profit.
Activity: 504
July 11, 2018, 12:52:36 AM
The signal of some altcoins are in the good stability i think i agree with you now is the right time to buy altcoins for long term hold investment, it's better to buy early than to buy too late because if the price goes in dip again strongly hold and the price surely goes back again and bull run the price increase.
it's really good now to give a positive signal for all coin prices so it's good to buy it now, because in the next few weeks I'm sure the price has gone up and we can sell it at that time to make a profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
Indeed this is a good time to buy and make a nice profit if the hold in a long time. the potential in the long term will be very promising crypto, and more than ever, of course. This is seen from a large number of support for crypto that makes its value can go up high.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
July 11, 2018, 12:42:05 AM
For some that is how they think about it, and they think it is way better to buy now before its too late for them, but actually dashing into the fire without further equipment will lead you to astray. That is how the current market is standing as of now, but that will depend on the person who is going to spend money with, it will be his choice and no matter what happens it will still his decision will be followed.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 12:41:51 AM
This is the best time to invest your money in cryptocurrencies. Market is very low and all altcoin prices are very less which everyone can afford, even they can afford Bitcoin today. After investing , just hold your altcoins and wait for market to rise. You are not gonna regret this decision.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
The signal of some altcoins are in the good stability i think i agree with you now is the right time to buy altcoins for long term hold investment, it's better to buy early than to buy too late because if the price goes in dip again strongly hold and the price surely goes back again and bull run the price increase.
Activity: 518
July 11, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
From this situition of the market the price is going down i think now is the time to buy some altcoins that have a potential to increase of their prices in a short of time, don't waste your time because we don't know yet in the following days the price of altcoins will increase rapidly.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
yes, now the market has not fully recovered so it's a good chance to make a big profit in the future by buying good altcoins like Ethereum, NEO, and EOS to keep in the next few months until the market recovers.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 11:32:21 PM
I think for the mean time you just hold it. The price is still growing up, and right now it is not profitable yet.  Wait for just a moment or couple of days and wait for the moment to buy and right time to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: