Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 33. (Read 37329 times)

Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
7x1080 and 7 hour run startahashpoolplus
Result: 0.00040657 BTC

I don't know it is pool problem or smart multialgo, but нere we are and this is just what it is.
This normal profit. Up to 10% down than Whattomine currently calculated.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
"-UIStyle Full"  does not work!! "s" does not always work

s , 3 min , s , 3 min , S , 3min , SsSSs , 3 min , ssSSSssSSsSsSSsSssSSsSS Yes!!! working!!

Activity: 825
Merit: 18
MindMiner developer
After several tests my rig 6x1070 works on Nicehash, it is certainly the most profitable and above all it never has problems
I agree, but sometimes not more profitable NiceHash.
A month ago, more income brought X17 on ahash/zpool.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
After several tests my rig 6x1070 works on Nicehash, it is certainly the most profitable and above all it never has problems
Activity: 21
7x1080 no OC.
7 hour run startahashpoolplus
powershell -version 5.0 -noexit -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle maximized -command "&.\NPlusMiner-v1.3.ps1 -SelGPUDSTM '0 1 2 3 4 5 6' -SelGPUCC '0,1,2,3,4,5,6' -Currency USD -Passwordcurrency BTC -UIStyle Full -Wallet ********************************* -Location US -ActiveMinerGainPct 3 -PoolName ahashpoolplus -WorkerName ID=NPlusMiner13 -Type nvidia -Algorithm xevan,hsr,tribus,c11,groestl,sib,x17,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt,blake2s,skunk
Result: 0.00040657 BTC
Approx $ 14.91531086 / day.
I don't know it is pool problem or smart multialgo, but нere we are and this is just what it is.
Can provide logs/stats to PM.

script not seen pool balance and not calculate averages and estimate.
trust level 100%
Activity: 84
After 24 more hours on Zpool, this time with NemosMiner 2.4.2, I earned even less - 0.606 mBTC - than I did with NPlusMiner 1.3.2 so I'm starting to feel that none of these multi-algo pools are worth a damn, really. Either mine a single coin - which is what I mainly do, anyway - or else use NiceHash.

Perhaps my earlier suggestion to do a moving average on instantaneous profitability - not average instantaneous and 24h profitability - would help, but I losing confidence in that possible solution as well.

direct mining a coin is nearly always going to be more profitable than algo switching, no matter how good the program.
You just have to find good coins. When I am "in between" coins is when I look in on these programs.
Activity: 6
   Type: NVIDIA

Miner              Algorithm          Speed     mBTC/Day      BTC/Day      USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----              ---------          -----     --------      -------      ------- ---------- ----
DSTM                     Equihash    692,76     H/s        0,318      0,00032        3,238  459,15173 nicehash-
ccminerpolytimos    Lyra2RE2    56,12    MH/s        0,244      0,00024        2,485      0,00435 nicehash-
CcminerSkunk        Skunk         40,66    MH/s        0,222      0,00022        2,260      0,00546 nicehash-
EthashClaymore      Ethash        45,54      H/s        0,000      0,00000        0,000      0,00691 nicehash-

how to fix Ethash H/s on MH/s ?
why no one wants to help me?
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
After 24 more hours on Zpool, this time with NemosMiner 2.4.2, I earned even less - 0.606 mBTC - than I did with NPlusMiner 1.3.2 so I'm starting to feel that none of these multi-algo pools are worth a damn, really. Either mine a single coin - which is what I mainly do, anyway - or else use NiceHash.

Perhaps my earlier suggestion to do a moving average on instantaneous profitability - not average instantaneous and 24h profitability - would help, but I losing confidence in that possible solution as well.

Activity: 36
As a continuation of my AHPPlus report using v1.3/1.3.2:

48h: Accumulated another 1.25977 mBTC, making earnings approximately identical to what NH would've given me.
72h: Added another 1080Ti and accumulated another 1.64016 mBTC, which is about 0.03 mBTC more than what NH would've given me.

With that being said, I'd say my confidence interval in this case is relatively low. My previous testing a few weeks back with AHP24h led me to profits that were nowhere close to estimates. I haven't tried the regular AHP batch file, but I've found that AHP24h profit estimates are a good approximation (once you reach high trust levels) of what you should expect to earn.
Activity: 40
Good morning:

I am using this software, and I have a question for the developer:

Is it possible to change the BTC address of NiceHash, and put a different one to the rest of the pools?

I would like to mine in NiceHash in my internal Wallet, and put the external address only for the rest of the pools.

Please could you help me? Only I need mine in my Internal Nicehash Address when the NplusMiner choose NiceHash's Pool

Thanks
Activity: 30
I stopped and restarted the miner. But after about one hour it's sitll not showing the various algos and possible profits

http://prntscr.com/ijgz0g

is it normal?

Add "-UIStyle Full" to your start[pool].bat file. This has been discussed several times over the last several pages, btw.

I did it since the beginning... but it's not showing ...

http://prntscr.com/ijk26r

After miner starts hit s on keyboard and wait till refresh.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I stopped and restarted the miner. But after about one hour it's sitll not showing the various algos and possible profits

http://prntscr.com/ijgz0g

is it normal?

Add "-UIStyle Full" to your start[pool].bat file. This has been discussed several times over the last several pages, btw.

I did it since the beginning... but it's not showing ...

http://prntscr.com/ijk26r
I will repeat

EthashClaymore     Ethash        47,52  H/s        0,000      0,00000        0,000    0,00689 nicehash-

how to fix h/s in mh/s
Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Earning Tracker has memory and reads the past. So is accurate if your mining capability are close to constant.

The estimates in the algo list however, have no memory. These are instant estimations provided by the pool based on CURRENT total pool hashrate and CURRENT coin value. These cannot be accurate in anyway because 1) the total pool hashrate is not constant and 2) the coin value is not constant and the one we should use is what it will be 10 to 12 hours later which off course... no one could really guess.

We use estimations to take decisions TRYING TO predict the future.
We use past data to tell how many BTC/D we've been making.

The estimation bit does not apply to NiceHash as they pay the instant price depending on what bidders are willing to pay. Meaning that on NH, there is no 10 to 12 hours problem to solve. NiceHash do not provide estimate, they tell you how you've been doing and project to tell you when you get paid the same way the Earning Tracker does.
I have not tried NH for a while now. So cannot tell if NH gives higher profits than other pools right now. However, I can tell even if it is now. It won't in a couple days.

Lastly. Yes, you will find find short periods of time where following current_estimate will give better results than Plus. But in the long term... Plus shows better results. (At least for my rigs.)

The Plus logic is not perfect and i'm happy to ear these constructive feedbacks.
Keep it coming. They might help find the magic logic one day Wink

Yes, I understand both how NiceHash works and that the estimated profitability for each algo is just a snapshot of that instant in time. I mentioned the latter because I keep my eye on the top 4-6 and they are consistently predicting >0.850 mBTC per day, yet I am just as consistently only earning <0.7 mBTC per day.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to evaluate a tool such as your NPlusMiner because it is difficult to separate out pool/algo effects from profitability estimation effects. I do have separate, nearly identical testing rigs which I could set up to mine to the same pool using different BTC addresses but it will take at least 1 week to get statistically significant results and I'm not sure I want to tie them up for that long doing an experiment that doesn't seem likely to be too rewarding. Still, I'll consider pitting your latest version - 1.3.3 - against NemosMiner 2.4.2 (selected because it switches based on instantaneous probability; more recent versions seem to be copying you, or vice versa, really can't tell who's poaching from whom here  Grin ).

Whichever version you use, you can still use "ahashpool" as a pool name to follow current_estimate.

-poolname ahashpool => current_estimate
-poolname ahashpool24hr => actual_24hr
-poolname ahashpoolPlus => Plus Logic

This is true as well for other pools.
Earning Tracker has memory and reads the past. So is accurate if your mining capability are close to constant.

The estimates in the algo list however, have no memory. These are instant estimations provided by the pool based on CURRENT total pool hashrate and CURRENT coin value. These cannot be accurate in anyway because 1) the total pool hashrate is not constant and 2) the coin value is not constant and the one we should use is what it will be 10 to 12 hours later which off course... no one could really guess.

The estimation bit does not apply to NiceHash as they pay the instant price depending on what bidders are willing to pay. Meaning that on NH, there is no 10 to 12 hours problem to solve. NiceHash do not provide estimate, they tell you how you've been doing and project to tell you when you get paid the same way the Earning Tracker does.
I have not tried NH for a while now. So cannot tell if NH gives higher profits than other pools right now. However, I can tell even if it is now. It won't in a couple days.

Lastly. Yes, you will find find short periods of time where following current_estimate will give better results than Plus. But in the long term... Plus shows better results. (At least for my rigs.)

The Plus logic is not perfect and i'm happy to ear these constructive feedbacks.

Yes, I understand both how NiceHash works and that the estimated profitability for each algo is just a snapshot of that instant in time. I mentioned the latter because I keep my eye on the top 4-6 and they are consistently predicting >0.850 mBTC per day, yet I am just as consistently only earning <0.7 mBTC per day.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to evaluate a tool such as your NPlusMiner because it is difficult to separate out pool/algo effects from profitability estimation effects. I do have separate, nearly identical testing rigs which I could set up to mine to the same pool using different BTC addresses but it will take at least 1 week to get statistically significant results and I'm not sure I want to tie them up for that long doing an experiment that doesn't seem likely to be too rewarding. Still, I'll consider pitting your latest version - 1.3.3 - against NemosMiner 2.4.2 (selected because it switches based on instantaneous probability; more recent versions seem to be copying you, or vice versa, really can't tell who's poaching from whom here  Grin ).

Release - NPlusMiner 1.3.3
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

Earnings Tracker
   - Bug fix - Divide by zero error
   - Bug fix - Handle cases when pool API returns blank results
BrainPlus
   - Changed scheduling to reduce pool API load
   - Changed polling interval from 120 to 60 sec (More reactive)
Activity: 13
I have some bad news for MrPlus... the profitability averaging function which attempts to blend 24h and instantaneous profitability does not appear to confer any advantage over NiceHash and, indeed, performs about 25% worse than it.

The predicted per-day earnings displayed right before the list of algos is quite accurate after reaching 100% trust level - it says I will make about 0.666 mBTC per day and that is, indeed, what I have been making the last 3 days (more or less). If I take the average per-day earnings of the top 6 algos, however, I should be making 0.865 mBTC, which is similar to what NiceHash makes per day on this rig.

Here's a recent capture of the relevant data as an example:

Code:
Trust Level                      100% [ 00 days 12:31 ]
Average BTC/H                    BTC = 0.00002775 | mBTC = 0.028
Average BTC/D                    BTC = 0.00066595 | mBTC = 0.666
Estimated Pay Date               2/27/2018 12:00:32 AM > 0.0025 BTC
+++++

Miner                Algorithm       Speed mBTC/Day BTC/Day USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                ---------       ----- -------- ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerpolytimos     X17        35.66 MH/s    1.044 0.00104  10.062    0.02928 zpoolplus-
CcminerAlexis78cuda9 Xevan      12.94 MH/s    0.982 0.00098   9.465    0.07590 zpoolplus-
PalginHSR            NeoScrypt   3.86 MH/s    0.927 0.00093   8.936    0.24025 zpoolplus-
ccminerpolytimos     Lyra2RE2  149.93 MH/s    0.795 0.00079   7.658    0.00530 zpoolplus-
ccminerpolytimos     Nist5     174.32 MH/s    0.738 0.00074   7.115    0.00424 zpoolplus-
DSTM                 Equihash    1.78 KH/s    0.704 0.00070   6.789  395.58398 zpoolplus-

Again, this has been consistent for several days now, using either 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 (which differ only in the Neoscrypt miner, AFAIK). I should also note that NemosMiner 2.4.2 - which only looks at instantaneous profitability - did outperform NiceHash by about 10%, but I am going to test that again just to make sure.

Are you sure? My earnings are a bit lower, usually I got 0,76mBTC using ahaspool and ahashpool24hr. Now 0,55mBTC using ahashpoolplus. But maybe is fault of ahashpool, because last 2 days I earned 0,65mBTC using ahashpoolplus+zergpoolplus+blazepoolplus+zpoolplus.
We need to check mining at same pools at same time, plus version vs standard. But I only have 2 GPU's and are differents, so I can't test it.
I have some bad news for MrPlus... the profitability averaging function which attempts to blend 24h and instantaneous profitability does not appear to confer any advantage over NiceHash and, indeed, performs about 25% worse than it.

The predicted per-day earnings displayed right before the list of algos is quite accurate after reaching 100% trust level - it says I will make about 0.666 mBTC per day and that is, indeed, what I have been making the last 3 days (more or less). If I take the average per-day earnings of the top 6 algos, however, I should be making 0.865 mBTC, which is similar to what NiceHash makes per day on this rig.

Code:
+++++

Miner                Algorithm       Speed mBTC/Day BTC/Day USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----                ---------       ----- -------- ------- ------- ---------- ----
ccminerpolytimos     X17        35.66 MH/s    1.044 0.00104  10.062    0.02928 zpoolplus-
CcminerAlexis78cuda9 Xevan      12.94 MH/s    0.982 0.00098   9.465    0.07590 zpoolplus-
PalginHSR            NeoScrypt   3.86 MH/s    0.927 0.00093   8.936    0.24025 zpoolplus-
ccminerpolytimos     Lyra2RE2  149.93 MH/s    0.795 0.00079   7.658    0.00530 zpoolplus-
ccminerpolytimos     Nist5     174.32 MH/s    0.738 0.00074   7.115    0.00424 zpoolplus-
DSTM                 Equihash    1.78 KH/s    0.704 0.00070   6.789  395.58398 zpoolplus-

Again, this has been consistent for several days now, using either 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 (which differ only in the Neoscrypt miner, AFAIK). I should also note that NemosMiner 2.4.2 - which only looks at instantaneous profitability - did outperform NiceHash by about 10%, but I am going to test that again just to make sure.

Miner              Algorithm          Speed     mBTC/Day      BTC/Day      USD/Day BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----              ---------          -----     --------      -------      ------- ---------- ----
DSTM               Equihash     693,10  H/s        0,361      0,00036        3,414  520,77856 nicehash-
EthashClaymore     Ethash        47,52  H/s        0,000      0,00000        0,000    0,00689 nicehash-
CcminerTpruvot     Skunk       Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,00532 nicehash-
HSRminer           NeoScrypt   Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,18549 nicehash-
XMRig              CryptoNight Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking  154,30102 nicehash-
ccminerpolytimos   Blake2s     Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,00000 nicehash-
ccminerAlexis78Sib X11gost     Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,01277 nicehash-
ccminerpolytimos   Lbry        Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,00006 nicehash-
ccminerpolytimos   Nist5       Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,00356 nicehash-
ccminerpolytimos   Lyra2RE2    Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking Benchmarking    0,00555 nicehash-

why Ethash in H / s and why all of the zeros?

Code:
+++++

Pages:
Jump to: