Pages:
Author

Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching - page 30. (Read 37336 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11
Is there a way to resize the GUI? Not a fan of scrolling down.
Not yet
How can I set the BTC address of Nicehash? there should be a separate field I guess... but actually there isn't...any help would be really appreciated!

Not possible at the moment
Released NPlusMiner 2.0.3
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

- GPU count detection
       - NPlusMiner will detect GPU count at start if not set in config
   - Disable GPU0 option
       - Ability to use all GPU but 0 per our users request
   - "-Config" at launch
       - Allows to run with different prepared configurations
       - To use different config files. NPlusMiner can be launched with -config
       - See example in "NPlusMiner With ConfigFile.bat"
   - BTC Price information added
   - Added NPlusMiner-ConsoleUp for console lovers
       - Use this to launch the Application with the Console UI
   - Fixed error raised after miners download
   - Renamed "\prerun\default.bat" to "default-Example.bat" to avoid launching an empty bat if prerun is not used
Is it possible to add a feature that stops miners from stealing focus? Fullscreen games keep loosing focus. Thx!

Miner should not steal focus.
I suspect the prerun to do so.

Just released 2.0.3 with the following: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases
   - Renamed "\prerun\default.bat" to "default-Example.bat" to avoid launching an empty bat if prerun is not used

If your not using prerun, this might fix your issue. Let us know.

I'll need to review the way prerun are launched.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
why it always says NO Miners! ??
Activity: 5
Is there a way to resize the GUI? Not a fan of scrolling down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
How can I set the BTC address of Nicehash? there should be a separate field I guess... but actually there isn't...any help would be really appreciated!
Activity: 10
^  I would second this.

As a work around I use a 20 minute interval to make it less annoying on my gaming.bat
Activity: 18
Is it possible to add a feature that stops miners from stealing focus? Fullscreen games keep loosing focus. Thx!
HuhHuh??

What's it?

This might happen is miner crashes.
I would check OC.
Activity: 18
Can you please remove forced dev fee? I don't mind donating by default, but please consider re-adding the option to completely disable dev fee for those who want it.
Activity: 9
Hey guys, sorry for the por english.

I'm having an error (ccminer stop working)....

Any ideas?
Activity: 22
dear Mr Plus. V 2.0.2 ActiveMinerGain = 5 broke. switching occurs in <1% ahashpoolplus
algo twinkle! correct please

Failing to repro so far. Will double check.

https://reho.st/view/self/d3948d9e1c8db49888ad80da0e4efb8ef68cab4d.jpg
https://reho.st/view/self/fa84e288d16bac5c8d66952cd3090f3f1d3b8d0f.jpg

(win7)

temporarily switched to 24hr
Hey Mr. Plus.

You've done some great work. Thank you for the releases.

If I could make one feature request:

Someone mentioned a similar issue in the last page. Could we have a config file box for "Gaming Mode (disable GPU 0)"?

I'm aware on how to change it on the config file side. But I swap between gaming and mining pretty often. 2 Cards are always mining but when I'm not gaming the third is as well. Nothing super critical but figured it would be worth mentioning. It would be nice to be able to flag a box at whim and toggle between mining and gaming mode.

Second a troubleshooting question for anyone:

I user shell:startup to launch the miner on reboot. It does not appear that this new GUI version can be launched in this manner. Has anyone figured out a work around or is this a problem that it localized to my rig?

Thanks!

Will see what I can do for your suggestion.

For startup, use the command line in the shortcut and update the file path.

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -version 5.0 -executionpolicy bypass -windowstyle hidden -file ".\NPlusMiner-v2.0.ps1"
dear Mr Plus. V 2.0.2 ActiveMinerGain = 5 broke. switching occurs in <1% ahashpoolplus

Failing to repro so far. Will double check.
Activity: 10
Hey Mr. Plus.

You've done some great work. Thank you for the releases.

If I could make one feature request:

Someone mentioned a similar issue in the last page. Could we have a config file box for "Gaming Mode (disable GPU 0)"?

I'm aware on how to change it on the config file side. But I swap between gaming and mining pretty often. 2 Cards are always mining but when I'm not gaming the third is as well. Nothing super critical but figured it would be worth mentioning. It would be nice to be able to flag a box at whim and toggle between mining and gaming mode.

Second a troubleshooting question for anyone:

I user shell:startup to launch the miner on reboot. It does not appear that this new GUI version can be launched in this manner. Has anyone figured out a work around or is this a problem that it localized to my rig?

Thanks!

Activity: 22
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Do you think the correct default value is the interval = 120 mp ?

Should not this be increased (300mp or 600mp) ?

what is the interval value?

The time period that verifies profitability.

ah k thanks! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: