Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 32. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 103
Indeed!  But do we really need to have the block stats on the same page as the Minipool stats?  Just seems cluttered to me, and how is it going to look after the pool has found 50 blocks (that you need to scroll through in order to see the minipool stats)?  What about 100, 1000?  

Also, not that this is a huge deal, but setting the timezone fails to take into account Daylight savings time.  I'm in the Mountain Timezone, but I have to set it to Central time to see an accurate time for my location.  Is there a way to code the timezones to take DST into account?

Anyway, I'm just glad that TripleMining has won back much of its trust, and I'm happy to be back to work digging for coin with TM.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah, nice way to wake up here ! Smiley
Activity: 71
thevapebook.com
Yay another block! Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Don't know if you guys have noticed, but... $$$!

I wish I had some active miners in my minipool so I would have someone to give money away to!  Grin

I can't believe I lost .2 in the past 2 hours of mining.  Heh, my "estimated" was .90 and actual is .70 .  Oh well, that's why it's an estimate.

Yippie, we foundz a block!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't know if you guys have noticed, but... $$$!

I wish I had some active miners in my minipool so I would have someone to give money away to!  Grin

EDIT:

And the website keeps getting better and better!
Hey Sam, I like how you are now showing the current block info.

EDIT: Wow, I only have 13 stales in 33,000 shares! (I'm sure most of them were due to the 8 minutes of maintenance earlier today)  This is about 0.04% stales.  I LOVE this pool!
thevapebook.com
Oh, I must have missed that. Thank you! Smiley
I posted a notification on the website before the downtime ... There is a network upgrade in the datacenter..
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Yeah why is the pool at site down again Sad
thevapebook.com
Pool and site down?

You mine, we make an educated guess about what you might get when the block is found and put it in "Estimated reward".  These bitcoins are not guarantied, we just make an estimated guess.
The money will sit in your transactions table, where we attempt to pay it out.   This table shows when the transaction was scheduled, whether it is still to do or confirmed, and when the actual transaction is done, the money has been payed out and you will see your money in your bitcoin client.

Wait a minute, are you MrSam's other account, or are you a 3rd part of the TM team???

With all the hassle about the previous block if forgot to introduce kinlo!

Triplemining consist of 3 people:
- Zhora: In charge of events and incentives for minipool operators (Freebies / communication / texts / translations)
- Kinlo: In charge of everything you can't see directly on the website (Payouts / everything related to BTC transfers / RPC errors Tongue )
- MrSam : Everything you can see on the website (general stats, minipool stuff)

Never ever ever ever ever hesitate to contact any of us, or [email protected] with any question at all!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Can a pool/team leader redistribute hes absurdly huge earnings (the hysteria causing "scam", that got so many undies in a bunch) of 0.00-something BTC back to hes team members?

Lets say there is button for this and if its set "on", it can not be unset before the next block.
I like to test this. Hopefully it gets all those lazy bastards in my Team Krokodill off their fat asses an back to digging some coin. Smiley

Or are you guys planning to implement some sort of a "whip".

Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
So I basically just have to wait now?
No check your accounts page.  Make sure a) you have a valid address filled in for payouts and b) adjust the "Automatic payment" to your preferences.  If that's done, then indeed wait, you will get the money

Yeah I have that. Currently my balance is 0, but I don't have any from triplemining in my wallet. So I just have to wait.

I've sent you a private message to figure out what is going on, I've seen in blockexplorer that the money has been sent, so we'll take this off the board to figure out why you are not seeing your money yet Smiley
No check your accounts page.  Make sure a) you have a valid address filled in for payouts and b) adjust the "Automatic payment" to your preferences.  If that's done, then indeed wait, you will get the money

Yeah I have that. Currently my balance is 0, but I don't have any from triplemining in my wallet. So I just have to wait.

You mine, we make an educated guess about what you might get when the block is found and put it in "Estimated reward".  These bitcoins are not guarantied, we just make an estimated guess.
The money will sit in your transactions table, where we attempt to pay it out.   This table shows when the transaction was scheduled, whether it is still to do or confirmed, and when the actual transaction is done, the money has been payed out and you will see your money in your bitcoin client.

Wait a minute, are you MrSam's other account, or are you a 3rd part of the TM team???

Triplemining consists of 3 people Smiley

I have 2 payouts in my account but I have yet to see them 0_o

Ok let me try to explain all bitcoins flow inside TripleMining so it is clear:

You mine, we make an educated guess about what you might get when the block is found and put it in "Estimated reward".  These bitcoins are not guarantied, we just make an estimated guess.

When a block is found, a new round starts, and estimated reward will be recalculated based on the info of the new round.  The backend process starts processing all shares.   After the backend calculations are finished, the bitcoins you earned from this round are added to "Rewards that needs validation".

After 120 confirmations, the block is definitly confirmed.  The bitcoins from that block moves from "Rewards that needs validation" to "Balance".   You can see these "confirmed" bitcoins in a table by looking at "My payouts".   The "My payouts" table contains the bitcoins gained from each confirmed block you have mined for.  Your balance at the top of the page will include these bitcoins.

When your accounts meets the following 3 rules: a) have a valid payout address, b) amount above "minimum payout" c) last transaction less then 24h ago, the money will be moving away from your balance, into a transaction.  This is the table on the bottom of your screen.  Your Balance becomes 0 at this point.

The money will sit in your transactions table, where we attempt to pay it out.   This table shows when the transaction was scheduled, whether it is still todo or confirmed, and when the actual transaction is done, the money has been payed out and you will see your money in your bitcoin client.

I hope this clears up the flow your money goes through?
Pages:
Jump to: