Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 34. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please feel free to give me any tips on how i can make triplemining even more transparent, there is nothing to hide.
Activity: 112
Any statistical mathematicians want to tell us what the likelihood of a 50 GH/s pool going 128 hours without a block are? (And don't say 100% because it's happening, I hate that smartass answer)

IMO the percent chance that this is a scam is inversely proportional to the chances of going 128 hours without a block legitimately.

Also, Mr Sam hasn't directly responded to the accusations that he's just keeping blocks - this is NOT behavior typical of the innocent, although we're not exactly interviewing him in person to read body language. He could be as outraged as an innocent person usually is at the accusations but is simply keeping the outrage off of the forums.

In any case, I'm back at eligius which is only 4x the size of this pool and yet somehow manages to hit blocks with some regularity.

Wow man, what an accusations.

First of all, about the 128 hours story, any other pool has did over 6mil shares recently, we did 5,6 million. Thats not even a record.
PLEASE DO NOT USE 'difficulty' as a reference.
Gigahash has absolutely nothing to do with that.
(ps: your eligius pool recently had a 8million share block, how do you think your payout looks there then ?! http://78.47.187.254/~artefact2/blocks/ )

Second of all, what would you want me to do, i gave up. Those that want to leave can leave, i'm staying in my pool. Don't you get that it doesn't matter? If the pool is small you get a slow big payout, if it's big you get a fast small payout.

I have read statements like 'the chances of a pool operator to "" steal "" blocks are bigger when the pool is small' ?!
I mean, what the hell would you like me to say about that ?
And how does that make sense, if deepbit does 4 blocks an hour instead of 5, who would notice. I on the other hand have everything to loose since i'm trying to start something up here. Do you really think i went to so much effort to steal 50 BTC the first week ?

There are many questions as in why i would do all of this with a profit margin that low, well the truth is that i'm trying to start and build a community that trusts me, so that when i will try to launch other bitcoin related services, people will know that MrSam is not a scam.

Triplemining is not a cashcow, it is a service provided to gain trust amongst users.

PS: We all know by now that i don't make that much as a pool opererator.. Thats fine: SINCE IT IS NOT MY JOB.

Anyway, since we had so much bad luck finding this block, the odd's are really on our side for the next few, since in the long run everything should even out to the current difficulty.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
This is really cool! We finally have the block!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Holy smokes, we hit a block! The winner of the first ever Dulljackpot is gninimelpirt! PM me your bitcoin address and be prepared for the whopping .000653607 BTC that is headed your way!
Activity: 71
thevapebook.com
Same, glad everything is back up and running!
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
my shares show pending validation

and I've restarted mining.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com

Last time I looked i had an estimated 0.30 from my mini-pool members due which we were told would be doubled...

This is correct.  There will be a second payout to double your mini-pool payout.  This payout will be later added to your account, as our automated script only does payouts according to the regular rules.  This is also true for the 1 BTC payout for the non-pool miners, it will be added later too.  Do not worry, the money will follow.

EDIT: I've added a small note of this on the minipool stats page
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Well after best part of a weeks mining my reward is:

Rewards that needs validation: 0.29752937 BTC
Bonus from friends that need validation: 0.02876408 BTC (I have 78 pool members)

Last time I looked i had an estimated 0.30 from my mini-pool members due which we were told would be doubled...

I said some days ago something just wasnt adding up. Hopefully mrsam will get to the bottom of this anamoly & everyone will be rewarded correctly.
Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Hey guys,

Sorry about that.  Our monitoring failed, I was supposed to be paged when there was something wrong.  We've restarted the application, including the daemon responsible for calculating your share, everything should be back to normal.  Should anything be missing feel free to pm me so I can investigate.

In any case: we've found our third block.... Up to the 4th!
Activity: 322
Well, the connection error is fixed. My workers are now mining.

But the pendings are still at zero. (last I checked they were .21 and .19 respectively)

Rewards that needs validation: 0.24 BTC
Bonus from friends that need validation: 0.01 BTC

EDIT: Well, about 5 minutes after I posted this, they came back online. However, as with the first two blocks, the est. mini-pool/friend bonus payout is always different once a block is found.  That is why I asked MrSam to put a "last block" info.  And it seems that the est. friend bonus is always 95% lower when actually paid.  This 3rd block is the same now.
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
I can't mine

and my shares don't show up.

I should have earned about 0.3 BTC
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Happening to me too, and I can't even mine right now.
Activity: 71
thevapebook.com
Why's my account wiped clean of from the last round with no pending pay out and I now can't connect to the pool at all to mine.

Is this just me?

Activity: 84
Same here.  Though I left the pool yesterday, last time I checked, I'd done enough shares to get an estimate 1.7 BTC.  I'm now showing zero rewards needing validation.  I'm feeling like we got fucked.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well isn't that just lovely.
Oh. I stand corrected.  Mine is the same. :-/
Activity: 126
Merit: 103
Unless I'm mistaken, the 'Number of Shares' for Block 3 should appear to be approximately 6,000,000.  Not zero.  Additionally, we should all have an amount in our respective balances under the category 'Rewards that need Validation'.  I do not.

Hopefully we can get an update from MrSam soon.
Ausp, we are on a new block, so the numbers in the "account" page are for the 4th block.

EDIT:

Also, I cannot connect any of my workers. I am getting "upstream RPC error" 's.

EDIT:

No active miners?

Activity: 126
Merit: 103
And we just got a block (maybe) so this is the part that'll tell whether it's a scam or a major statistical freak occurrence - will we KEEP getting them at or around a rate that is expected for our MH/s...

We may have just got a block, but according to my account I didn't contribute any shares to it.  Which is a little interesting, because I actually personally contributed about 60,000 shares and my minipool contributed 30x that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Now if I were a smart scammer I'd pay off a block soon, since I've already made my ~178 btc and stretch out this long tail just a bit more

And we just got a block (maybe) so this is the part that'll tell whether it's a scam or a major statistical freak occurrence - will we KEEP getting them at or around a rate that is expected for our MH/s...
Pages:
Jump to: