Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 33. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have 2 payouts in my account but I have yet to see them 0_o

The "My Payouts" section lists credits to your Triplemining balance, listed at the top of your acct page.

The "My Transactions" section lists coins that have been deducted from your TM balance and paid to your bitcoin address.

So the sum of your payouts for those 2 blocks is not listed in your Balance?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I have 2 payouts in my account but I have yet to see them 0_o

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My favorite number is 47.  And this screenshot is giving me all the right signs about this pool. (Block #135647)
Hit F5 much?  Tongue

Nope.  That was a coincidence. Like I said, I love the number 47, and I see it everywhere.  I saw it here, and took a screen shot.  I posted it because I wanted to share.

BTW, did you know you can edit a quoted post?  You don't have to include the images if you (anyone) takes the time to strip them out, or better yet, just leave the part you are reacting to. Smiley
Those of you that stayed loyal to triplemining have been blessed by the bitcoin gods.  We've found our 4th block.

That's Sofa King great!

So that's 2 blocks (#3, #4) in 151 hours, so avg. 75.5 hrs per block!
(less if you count the other blocks.)

EDIT:

My favorite number is 47.  And this screenshot is giving me all the right signs about this pool. (Block #135647)

Hit F5 much?  Tongue
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Dang! If I only I was mining those whole time Tongue
Those of you that stayed loyal to triplemining have been blessed by the bitcoin gods.  We've found our 4th block.

That's Sofa King great!

So that's 2 blocks (#3, #4) in 151 hours, so avg. 75.5 hrs per block!
(less if you count the other blocks.)

EDIT:

*dancing* *finger guns*
Activity: 126
Merit: 103
Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Those of you that stayed loyal to triplemining have been blessed by the bitcoin gods.  We've found our 4th block.
Oh, I see, thanks Panda! Smiley
Setting the "minimum" payout is just that, the minimum. So, if you set it to minimum 0.01 btc, then when a block is found, your "balance" is calculated, and when the block matures, it checks your minimum payout option.

If your balance exceeds your minimum, then you get paid your balance in full.

If your balance is less than your minimum, you don't get an instant payout. The balance stays on your account until the next block(s) until your balance meets or exceeds your minimum. THEN you get your FULL balance when this criteria is met.
You can effectively achieve an instant payout simply by setting your payout balance to 0.01 BTC.

But then won't that withdraw .01 BTC only once every 24 hours?

There is always a limit of one payment every 24 hours.  This is to limit the amount of payments that need to be done, we don't want to spam the bitcoin network every time you have 0.01 BTC

I understand, that's why I was wondering about adding an instant payout option. So if someone had .6 BTC, they could just type .6 into the payout box and that way it wouldn't take them 6 days to get it out. Which would result in fewer transactions.

The rewards for the Block Quest Spirit Lifter have been added.  Check your account page!

Cheers!
The rewards for the Block Quest Spirit Lifter have been added.  Check your account page!
You can effectively achieve an instant payout simply by setting your payout balance to 0.01 BTC.

There is always a limit of one payment every 24 hours.  This is to limit the amount of payments that need to be done, we don't want to spam the bitcoin network every time you have 0.01 BTC

Happily hashing away.

Is there any sort of instant payout option? Because that would be nice. Smiley
Bonus from friends that need validation: 0.02876408 BTC (I have 78 pool members)

Last time I looked i had an estimated 0.30 from my mini-pool members due which we were told would be doubled...

And it seems that the est. friend bonus is always 95% lower when actually paid. 

@Oldminer: When you were showing screenshots of your estimated payout from your minipool, I'll admit I was somewhat confused when you were showing around 0.3 BTC when I had between 4-5x your hash rate in my minipool for the entire duration and I was only showing 0.11 BTC.  It seems likely that there was a calculation error in the minipool payout for some of you - but there wasn't for me.

It seems like a bit of wishful thinking to purely look at that 0.3 BTC number and not calculate the following:  If I hash at 600Mhash/s, and am getting 0.6 BTC, that means that I need to have 30Ghash/s in my minipool in order to receive another 0.3 BTC.  To get half of your personal mining revenue in minipool revenue your minipool needs to have 50x your hash rate.

That said, I hope the calculations have been fixed and will no longer be misleading in the future.  There is already enough suspicion surrounding this pool with recent events.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
One last post to hopefully clear us from 'hiding blocks':

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
More information about the downtime :

What's to say TM didn't get multiple blocks in 6 days & just pick a random recent block from Blockexplorer as the 'solved' one to keep people mining?

It displayed '0 total shares' right after the block was "found" after 140 or so hours.

You guys must have nerves of steel or low enough hash rates to not really care about it, but I can't mine with that possibility existing 24/7. I wont lose sleep over something like that.

The downtime happened at around 5AM on a sunday our time, everyone was sleeping and there was not yet a monitorring system for the stats server.

The exact error was that the java ran out of memory after the block fell since it had to go over allmost 6 million rows to calculate the payout:
Uncaught exception in thread SlowThread
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Arrays.java:2746)
at java.util.ArrayList.ensureCapacity(ArrayList.java:187)
at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:378)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readSingleRowSet(MysqlIO.java:2374)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.getResultSet(MysqlIO.java:451)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readResultsForQueryOrUpdate(MysqlIO.java:2076)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readAllResults(MysqlIO.java:1451)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1787)
at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:3283)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1332)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:882)
at com.triplemining.db.Database.doSQLSelectResultSet(Database.java:75)
at com.triplemining.db.Block.createBlockShares(Block.java:69)
at com.triplemining.SlowThread.calculateShares(SlowThread.java:43)[/b]
at com.triplemining.SlowThread.run(SlowThread.java:102)
Pages:
Jump to: