Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 50. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hahaha...I love it.

Okay...I need to get my first person on board my mini pool.  If you become that person I will give you 50% of the bonus my mini-pool receives.   Grin

Activity: 98
Hey, since were posting affiliate links...

Here mine!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
hey whats happening in this thread guys?
Activity: 104
Come hash with me!

Once you check it out...you will see there really is no good reason not to join this mining pool. 

CoinMan

Activity: 112
I have one security suggestion:

-When change payout address, freeze 24h the pay and send a mail whit the info.

And congratulations for the hard work doing, really good  Wink

Done: "As a security measure, there will be no payments to this address for 24h to ensure that this is a valid change."

https://www.triplemining.com/account

Thx for the tip Smiley
What do you mean by last block ? What should i add ?

I want to know what my earnings for the last block were, by myself, and with my team. Basically I want to know if the "estimated" amounts were true.  etc. 

Please check https://www.triplemining.com/account and let me know what you think ...
The jackpot fell!

Winner of the day: hehuho , the bitcoins are transferred to his account!

https://www.triplemining.com/jackpot
Activity: 266
Yeah, I received my payment of 1.02 BTC Smiley

@jdebunt: There will be. It's not at the same time every day.
Activity: 266
As I understand this, less than 1% of the rewards are used for ref links. 99% seems to be proportional reward.

If I'm correct, I don't see how it'd be possible to triple my mining income with triplemining. Unless I get lucky and win the jackpot.. Grin
Triple may be an exaggeration. But currently I'm earning 0.08 - 0.10 per round from referrals, and then there are the jackpots, which will become huge eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
no jackpot today? Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
+1
Activity: 98
As I understand this, less than 1% of the rewards are used for ref links. 99% seems to be proportional reward.

If I'm correct, I don't see how it'd be possible to triple my mining income with triplemining. Unless I get lucky and win the jackpot.. Grin
legendary
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
Translation. This is a pyramid pool scheme that encourages people with low hashing power to recruit those with more to exploit them and do the work for them. In other words; if you join through the referral links of this pool, you become that person's serf.
Well, you would if anyone actually mined. But he's specifically recruiting people with no interest in mining efficiently. Most of those people will also only know people with no interest in mining efficiently. There will be an army full of generals and nobody will know how to even maintain, much less fire, a weapon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
What's with the referral prostitutes lately?

"triple mining" is the new Tradehill
Activity: 119
Translation. This is a pyramid pool scheme that encourages people with low hashing power to recruit those with more to exploit them and do the work for them. In other words; if you join through the referral links of this pool, you become that person's serf.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have one security suggestion:

And congratulations for the hard work doing, really good  Wink

I want to know what my earnings for the last block were, by myself, and with my team. Basically I want to know if the "estimated" amounts were true.  etc. 

Okay, cool idea. We it will be in the next update Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

legendary
Merit: 1010
the more the merrier Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: