Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 51. (Read 113533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Then get others to mine for you by owning your very own mining pool with Triplemining!

This is so simple my dog is trying to logon to the site as we speak to create his own account  ~Down boy!~

Ah hum..my apologies...Ok, the way it works is you simply click here and register a free account. Once you login, look under the 'my minipool' heading and you will see your very own referral link which will be something like https://'your username'.triplemining.com/register and all you need to do is promote that link! Thats it! Ther'es nothing more to it. Everytime someone clicks your link and signs up they join your mining pool. Check back regularly to view your new pool members (you can also elect to receive an automatic email when someone signs up) and check the 'Minipool estimated reward' balance under the 'my minipool' heading. It's THAT simple. You dont even need to mine yourself! When your bitcoin balance reaches your set limit it is automatically transferred to the payment address of your choice. Not bad for simply registering an account?

Oh and btw we have daily and weekly rewards and prizes on offer and much more to come...Get in now and get your very own mining-pool mining for YOU!

Triplemining - Triple the rewards, Triple the fun!

Get in on the action here - https://stripes.triplemining.com/register or click my banner below!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
payment received, very happy with these results Smiley

My inipool grew to 10 members overnight, yay Smiley
legendary

Click on my account again ..

Sorry, i was refreshing it..all good now Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

try again ?

Yea the other thing I forgot to mention is once you have selected a timezone theres no option to change it Sad

Click on my account again ..
legendary

try again ?

Yea the other thing I forgot to mention is once you have selected a timezone theres no option to change it Sad
Hej guys,

I added a feature in the account page to change your timezone, so i can use regular timestamps for transactions etc.. Can some people here test and verify that it works for their zone ?

Thanks !

Neat.

Only problem I noticed is I selected Eastern Australia (I'm in Sydney) and it says current time is Jul 03 2011 06:33:31 but its actually Jul 03 2011 16:33:31  Huh

try again ?
legendary
Hej guys,

I added a feature in the account page to change your timezone, so i can use regular timestamps for transactions etc.. Can some people here test and verify that it works for their zone ?

Thanks !

Neat.

Only problem I noticed is I selected Eastern Australia (I'm in Sydney) and it says current time is Jul 03 2011 06:33:31 but its actually Jul 03 2011 16:33:31  Huh
Hey MrSam, you're doing a bang-up job! (means good)

Now that we've found our first block, are you planning on adding "last block" stats?

What do you mean by last block ? What should i add ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey MrSam, you're doing a bang-up job! (means good)

Now that we've found our first block, are you planning on adding "last block" stats?
Hej guys,

Thanks !
Hey,

the "5 BTC will be distributed amongst the TOP 5 minipools, 1 BTC for each team."

How do you determine the top 5 minipools?

As listed on https://www.triplemining.com/pool_stats
Activity: 462
I can also verify, received payment as expected. Thanks!  Smiley
legendary
Yup its there
Can you check your bitcoin wallet for me ? Do you see your transactions ?
legendary
Hej guys Smiley

Please check your account page for more information about your funds! (payment table below)

This delay will never happen again, but we wanted to go over each transaction to check and double check our payment system (and it is 6 a clock in the morning here).

Thanks

oh, and good morning Smiley
Hej guys Smiley

Please check your account page for more information about your funds! (payment table below)

This delay will never happen again, but we wanted to go over each transaction to check and double check our payment system (and it is 6 a clock in the morning here).
legendary
I notice the block has been confirmed - anyone know when the payouts are being sent?
Activity: 462
Hey,

the "5 BTC will be distributed amongst the TOP 5 minipools, 1 BTC for each team."

How do you determine the top 5 minipools?

-hashrate at time block is solved
-minipool hashrate average over the whole block
-minipool total shares

etc...
Activity: 84
For sure!  I'm currently #4 in the Minipool rankings with my ~2 Gh/s, but I want to advertise my pool to recruit a few more and solidify my position.
Activity: 266
Ah, I see. Well, you're just going to have to stay active, then Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: