Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 49. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Triple as in 3 ways to get paid.  I got a jackpot on the 2nd day I was there (out of 29 members).

MrSam is working perilously on the front end, taking our suggestions to heart and i Lurve the front end.

Extra bonuses are coming from HIS wallet. (like the jackpots, and the 5btc first-to-find-block, and the block party 10btc) etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
It IS spam when there are more than 5 threads with the same content. Everyone is trying to get some money getting referrals..
The pool will turn scam, a day. How can they pay all these giveaways, jackpots, referral prizes?
Activity: 322
What do you mean by last block ? What should i add ?

I want to know what my earnings for the last block were, by myself, and with my team. Basically I want to know if the "estimated" amounts were true.  etc. 

Please check https://www.triplemining.com/account and let me know what you think ...

That is Excellent!  +111111111
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If you want to call it spam go ahead, regardless this company has implemented a system that gets people working to recruit new members at almost no cost to the pool...It is going to take off...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You guys are so contradictory it makes my head hurt. Its not called spam, its called people sharing the pool and giving their time and energy to recruit new miners. Its not the contests, its the referral benefits.

It's spam.
Activity: 462
Feature request:

For Minipool owners, show the number of shares in the current block for each of your pool members along with their hash speeds.
Activity: 104
That's what I meant, 50 Gh/s.  Sorry!

I'm bringing another rig online pretty quick that'll push the pool over 30 Gh/s.  We can do this!

P.S. Thanks to the forum gods for moving my post.  I hope you feel better now!
You guys are so contradictory it makes my head hurt. Its not called spam, its called people sharing the pool and giving their time and energy to recruit new miners. Its not the contests, its the referral benefits.
Activity: 84

I hope you realize you just contradicted yourself.

"Viral?! Pft...Seriously though, people are advertising this everywhere..."

...go back to deepbit

That's doesn't mean viral, that means spam.

Agreed.  It's getting ridiculous.  After all these initial "promotions" stop, the Minipools will dry up anyway.
Activity: 33

...go back to deepbit

That's doesn't mean viral, that means spam.

Here's some feedback for you: You're poisoning the pool forum and making it look exactly like the general forums with everyone posting TradeHill referral links.  Oldminer is even more guilty of this with his thread titles.

And you must be watching too many youtube videos; viral? pfft..

Edit:  Seriously, there are 6 threads advertising for this pool on the first page.  Restrict it to one thread before enough of us turn to the mods to clean up the mess.

...go back to deepbit
That's what I meant, 50 Gh/s.  Sorry!
Activity: 33
Here's some feedback for you: You're poisoning the pool forum and making it look exactly like the general forums with everyone posting TradeHill referral links.  Oldminer is even more guilty of this with his thread titles.

And you must be watching too many youtube videos; viral? pfft..

Edit:  Seriously, there are 6 threads advertising for this pool on the first page.  Restrict it to one thread before enough of us turn to the mods to clean up the mess.
Yes I posted my link, but I am still looking for some feedback on the pool. It seems too good to be true.
Good job including your referral link when you mention TripleMining.  You only posted this as a ploy to gain referrals.
Im sure you all have heard of Triple Mining now that it has gone viral. This pool allows people to earn BTC off of their referrals mining.

What does everybody think of this pool? Surely it will become a top contender with its viral marketing model built in. I am jumping in now and promoting to get in early and not miss the boat on this one...The earlier you get in the better, as this pool is blowing up.

On top of this, rewards, gifts, bonuses, contests, etc...

Any downsides?
Pages:
Jump to: