Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 48. (Read 113533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
triplemining just keeps getting more & more awesome every day! Smiley

You are awesome !

I know, its the belgian power invested in me Smiley or , well in both of us, if i'm not mistaken Wink

2nd block is found, bring on the third!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
With hopping you can get ~20% plus or more without having to spam + automatic (intrinsic) failover and far lower variance.

Also you have to consider that 0.7 BTC is only 98% of the expected earnings (at most, if noone's hopping your pool and you have 0 stales) so you have ~ 10% increased earnings leeched from others in your minipool who get screwed by you.

By the way: I earn more than these 10 Bitcents per day just from Tradehill referrals (and all I ever had was this single link in my sig).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CNMOH nice going !! I can also see that you are now the only Platinum miner !

(Just so you know there are still 2 levels higher Tongue)
Activity: 266
My current estimated earnings per round: 0.7 BTC
My current estimated referral earnings per round: 0.094 BTC

Increased earnings per round: 0.094 / 0.7 = 0.134 = 13.4%

Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Paid out to the team leader / minipool owner. (like last time). He can divide the btc as he wants.

(I will provide the winning teams with submitted shares  of their members, if they need this)

Cool.  +1
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'll have a steak sandwich and a... steak sandwich
Isn't there already a topic for this pyramid style pool?
We've found our second block!

Congrats to all miners Smiley

Sweet! Congrats to all, and to all a good block.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
How is the initial distribution of amount earned btw.?
Proportional or scored or something else?

As you write "Payment Structure - No pool hopping protection!" I guess it's prop...

Time to add your pool to my rotation then, to earn MORE than those "minipool owners"! Grin

You are awesome !
Whoop whoop Smiley 2nd block !
Activity: 266
It IS spam when there are more than 5 threads with the same content. Everyone is trying to get some money getting referrals..
The pool will turn scam, a day. How can they pay all these giveaways, jackpots, referral prizes?
By taking a 1% fee. They have some promotions going right now that aren't covered by the 1% fee, but that's just to get the ball rolling. Please don't make stupid claims before actually reading up on how the pool works.

I do agree that all this spam is getting ridiculous, though. I'm the owner of the #1 minipool, and I've accomplished this without spamming. There should only be one thread per pool, created by the pool operator. None of these threads contribute anything new to the forum, and are therefore spam.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
second block found, we have a lift-off!

Can I see who found the block?
Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
We've found our second block!

Congrats to all miners Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Yea? Neat  Cool
legendary

You say that 5 btc will goto the top 5 pools (if we hit 50 ghps) at 1 per minipool. But, who gets it? the minipool owner, or is it distributed among the entire crew? If the latter, then is it by hash, by share, or just by membership total?

Paid out to the team leader / minipool owner. (like last time). He can divide the btc as he wants.

(I will provide the winning teams with submitted shares  of their members, if they need this)
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
This is getting spammed so much. Oldminer, please stop making other threads about Triplemining. There are like 7 threads all promoting Triplemining with a referral link.
Activity: 98
You guys clearly have no background in internet marketing.

As far as I know, they are paying it all by not keeping a dime of it and incurring losses in the early growth stage...
legendary
That is a cool promotion.  Btw, how did you guys put that banner in your signatures?  I tried linking to an image with an [img] tag inside a [url] tag, but it said "*** Image Removed ***" or something like that.  Cry

You need at least 50 posts to have [img] tags in your siggy.

EDIT: looks like you found out already.

MrSam, I got a question about this block party promo.

You say that 5 btc will goto the top 5 pools (if we hit 50 ghps) at 1 per minipool. But, who gets it? the minipool owner, or is it distributed among the entire crew? If the latter, then is it by hash, by share, or just by membership total?
Pages:
Jump to: