Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 55. (Read 113533 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Throwing my 400 MHash/s your way.

cheers, hope we get the first block soon Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Throwing my 400 MHash/s your way.
Activity: 112
The jackpot fell!

Submitting share at that time was from PandaMiner ... 0.5 BTC has been transferred to his bitcoin address ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
how many did you get to create a long list?  Huh
i'm still on my own Embarrassed

Hmm well Ive got 12 in my pool so far. Already need to scroll to view them all on my smartphone but looking at the list on a PC give me another 12 and I'll be scrolling on that too!

And as for 'recruiting' all Ive done is add a link in my sig to my referral url and make a few posts...
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
my list is getting a bit long
how many did you get to create a long list?  Huh
i'm still on my own Embarrassed
legendary
mrsam,

might be an idea if we have a bit of a think about how we might want to 'organise' the mini-pool lists in the longer term? I notice already my list is getting a bit long which eventually is going to mean a lot of scrolling to view hash rates/members. At the very least we perhaps need some sort of 'sort by' option (speed?). Perhaps you could include a hide/show option? I think it would be good to offer pool 'owners' the option/ability to also reward their loyal members individually later on once the rewards from the mini-pools start coming in?
legendary
Great. Can we also have current/previous round/s start/finish times added to control panel? (its nice to know how long one has been chewing away on a block  Tongue)

cheers

I was looking to wait for our first block since i don't want to scare new users away :/ we really need to get our gigahash up if we want to find multiple blocks a day.. (and BIG BIG jackpots)

I'll see what i can do tomorrow..

No problem.
Great. Can we also have current/previous round/s start/finish times added to control panel? (its nice to know how long one has been chewing away on a block  Tongue)

cheers

I was looking to wait for our first block since i don't want to scare new users away :/ we really need to get our gigahash up if we want to find multiple blocks a day.. (and BIG BIG jackpots)

I'll see what i can do tomorrow..
legendary
I made changes to the server, this should reduce the rejected blocks nr to allmost 0

cheers
I made changes to the server, this should reduce the rejected blocks nr to allmost 0
I like how you can see pool members individual hash rates - nice work.

Now you can kick their ass if they are not working Tongue
legendary
Sites taking shape nicely Smiley

I like how you can see pool members individual hash rates - nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
a graph to show how far we are from solving the block or how long we've been working on it so far would be nice, if possible Smiley
Hej guys,

I updated the "My pool" page, it now shows you some more information about the members of your minipool, and the system also sends you an email when somebody joins your pool.

Next on the TODO:
- User configurable warnings when miners are no longer submitting shares (email)
- Android, IOS mobile website for easy checking
- .. ? Smiley

Good luck to all !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I just got yesterday mining  and won the jackpot 0.5
nice surprise  Cheesy

Congratulations!
Activity: 655
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I just got yesterday mining  and won the jackpot 0.5

nice surprise  Cheesy
What's wrong with this picture?

Quote from: MyAccount
Estimated reward: 0.0080 3362 7629 1872 BTC
Activity: 530
I really like the system behind it.
I do think the design still needs some work though.
How do you know who is your "friend?"  Is there a referral system?  Are new miners w/o invites put in at random under those with equal hashes that don't have "friends" mining?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out by actually visiting the site. D'uh.  Tongue

I can't belive only one person in this thread has the referral in thier siggy. Shame. I clicked the 1st one I saw above my last post. (this post before editing)

Try TripleMiner.com, it's a cool concept.
Pages:
Jump to: