Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 14. (Read 141590 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Told ya so.

You did. I needed a little bit more confirmation on the information you gave, and now I have it.
Ok, I am tired of all this. Coming no response whatsoever from the developer, while he has been online in the meantime. No sign of any improvement. No accounting for the expenses. No sign of working on anything like a revolutionary DAC implementation. Saying you are testing software, but not giving any insight on what is being tested or who is testing. Accepting no help nor other input from the community. Actually I think all the other people that were hired here are already gone. Only a developer that has sold a large amount of coins and does not care about the future anymore.
This once seemed to be a very promising coin. If all the promises were kept it could have been one of the best investments of 2014. But clearly it will not be.
I sold my whole bunch of Noirshares 2 weeks ago, just after the whole NoirShares facade imploded, and invested in another very promising coin, which had brought me more than 10 times my investment. I had invested in NoirShares for somebody 1 month ago. Sold 2 weeks ago with 50% loss. I was lucky 2 days after that with the other investment, his investment gave a return of 400%. Could have been with NoirShares if promises had been worked out in reality. I have been in this since February, so I have waited for a long time, but I call it quit now.
If someone is interested in my  0.26 BTC share of the General Fund, I am considering to give it away for the symbolic price of 1 satoshi, unless things change within the next week. I don't count on it, but miracles do happen sometimes  Roll Eyes
To people that are looking into this as a new investment: Don't buy at this point, it is a lot of talk and promises, but no action at all.

On to other issues, I have not ignored the accusations levelled against me, rather than be emotionla, i invited the General fund members to join the skype chat where they will find all the information they need.
Currently i am cross checking all BTC expenditure and all investors in the skype group will have immediate access to the document along with supporting statements
Then later we wil move to the longer task of accounting for what portion of the premine was spent in supporting the group and setting it up in the first place.

Can anyone of the GF holders that are in the Skype Chat group please send me some information about those documents, as I am GF holder, but prefer not to be in the skypegroup because I prefer not to use proprietary software. PM me for my emailaddress if necessary.
Or even better, be open about it and make it available for the whole community, to build trust.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DEVS,ITS TIME FOR YOU.ALL BODYS NOW ONLY WAIT QUIETLY.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
NRS looks like it has a Great business plan
I have a commo into the Devs.  I hope to rate this coin soon.

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
@CryptoAnalytic

just looks like......
Activity: 84
Crypto is the Future!
NRS looks like it has a Great business plan
I have a commo into the Devs.  I hope to rate this coin soon.

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
@CryptoAnalytic
There is a premine that is supposed to be used to fund the company.  It doesn't matter that he sold 130k NRS if he can show us a balance of 250k NRS or the BTC equivalent.  The premine is a fact and should be accounted for.

I would agree with that sentiment, that is reasonable.   

In terms of the General Fund, everything has been above board with that.  I am going to put together the interim FS over the next while.  I was going to rush something out but given that the tone got really venomous today, I think it will be best if I take my time to make sure that it is tight and detailed.  This has to all be done by hand and that takes time.

Regarding the Premine, that was well before my time and I never had control over those funds.  Barwizi is working to provide an accounting of those funds.  All the funds under my control are safe and accounted for.

On the scam accusation, a scam would be if Barwizi ran the general fund and then disappeared the next time.  It wouldn't be to develop for three months after the fact.  I think the forum is really quick to start throwing that word around prematurely and we all lose when it does. 

Thank you and less mud slinging would be appreciated,
Logan

detail?

I'll provide a link in the skype group, for now there is no windows version, it's all linux unless you build one yourself.

how long can you provide the link ? a couple of days ?a couple of weeks ?

wating .......
Activity: 60
Activity: 462

I'll provide a link in the skype group, for now there is no windows version, it's all linux unless you build one yourself.

how long can you provide the link ? a couple of days ?a couple of weeks ?
Activity: 731
Merit: 500
Most stupid investnent I ever made! Only words by our dev. No skills!

Please PM me the link (no skype), I use linux and can build it for linux and help testing.

I‘m in the Skype group, but i haven't recived the link!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Naive investors make great investors, eh Barwizi?

Using a sock puppet I see. It's getting old, find something else to do.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Naive investors make great investors, eh Barwizi?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
i would like to join the test
Pages:
Jump to: