Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 69. (Read 141638 times)

r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
Pleasantly surprised with our position in the cryptsy voting list. Our trading volumes have been pretty high the past two weeks. I expect we'll see a huge price jump soon.

Would've wanted MintPal first though, I left Cryptsy ages ago.

Me too - I really dislike Cryptsy

Pleasantly surprised with our position in the cryptsy voting list. Our trading volumes have been pretty high the past two weeks. I expect we'll see a huge price jump soon.
Eagerly watching the exchange!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Would've wanted MintPal first though, I left Cryptsy ages ago.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Will there be a scrypt multipool for NRS?

Rumours there will be a multi-pool soon...

I hope they'll build one.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
 C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX

Did You know that some wallets generate it's coins? Have You ever heard about Proof Of Stake? (POS)

C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX

We developed automated system that pays part of generated coins to our customers according to their balance of this coin! We start with GHC!

https://c-cex.com/

cool thing
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
I think that is just the coin? I don't know how people have such huge hash the best i got is 22 from my i7, i get the same from 3 750 ti cards i mine with on nrs2. This coin seems pretty hard to mine, or is it just me?

easy NRS times are gone dude

Makes me feel much more secure with my purchases thus far, although i don't know if my dream of owning 1% of all nrs is possible now. Le sigh.  I lucked out when i found this coin. That chart on poloniex.. Oh jeebus! Uranus better watch out  Wink

I'd gladly mine some more at blockquarry with a few more on board. I've found a few blocks for ypool and have next to nothing to show for it.

the pool works fine, with a little luck you can get more shares as ypool.

it's time to change nrs2.blockquarry.com. the pool needs support and a little speed ONLY You are mining at 1% pool fee

come guys, jumping with to nrs2.blockquarry.com

I am with you! blockquarry 4 life suckaz!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
I'd gladly mine some more at blockquarry with a few more on board. I've found a few blocks for ypool and have next to nothing to show for it.

the pool works fine, need only more speed. is not my pool,
I just want to support

with a little luck you can get more shares as ypool.

it's time to change nrs2.blockquarry.com. the pool needs support and a little speed ONLY You are mining at 1% pool fee there. on ypool are 5% fee

Activity: 434
I think that is just the coin? I don't know how people have such huge hash the best i got is 22 from my i7, i get the same from 3 750 ti cards i mine with on nrs2. This coin seems pretty hard to mine, or is it just me?

easy NRS times are gone dude
Activity: 138
we are preparing the next venture fundraisers for you to spend your NRS on. The first venture was the general fund, which is now closed. The coins are spent to get ownership in each venture and return based on % stake in that fund. Updates will be provided periodically, on average once a month.

Thanks for the super speedy response!

That actually sounds really interesting to me. So i sell my NRS coins to you, and in turn i get stake in the venture? Sounds good to me. When the exchange of nrs for stake in the venture takes place, is it set amounts per nrs or is it based on current valuation?
Activity: 434
Ohhhh Crypsy , things are moving!!!!, good time to buy!!!
Activity: 147
we are preparing the next venture fundraisers for you to spend your NRS on. The first venture was the general fund, which is now closed. The coins are spent to get ownership in each venture and return based on % stake in that fund. Updates will be provided periodically, on average once a month.
This coin!  Grin

I still have some questions about the whole "shares" aspect of the coin. Like, if the total number of coins is 5 mil, if you have 500,000 coins, does that give you 10% of what ever type of profits come from the DAC and so forth in the future? Has this been talked about in depth any where?

Why is it called POFMined? Proof of fun?

Are there going to be monthly updates to look forward to about the future of the coin and current progress on projects and what not?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Looks like #1  to me.

Seems like some nice BTC just came down on the votes and pushed it over the top.
Interesting hmmm. I like.
Activity: 686
like this.
what is process to participate in specific projects?
Activity: 1034
I have time to change nrs2.blockquarry.com. the pool needs something support Smiley ONLY You are mining at 1% pool fee

+1
Pages:
Jump to: