Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 67. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
the mullet will be cut, updates coming soon

What is a Mullet??
Description please. in German it would be "Meeräsche" and gives no sense: D

Had to look it up too as my native language is Dutch Wink
Found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullet_%28haircut%29

I can read German too, so no problem for me if you use German once in a while  Cheesy
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I cannot download the latest version from github. Any ideas why?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Thanks for your input, i'll discuss the issue with the Officers. Don't mind the language barrier, if you have something that is hard to translate from German, please post in German, one of our Development officers is fluent. We currently have Russian, German and English in the officers group, we are actively searching for a Chinese/Mandarin partner and French as well, you would join Hyz in Marketing. Other Languages are welcome as we want to encourage true global decentralization.

Also, as you are aware, we have a sha256 mining facility that generates the day to day running funds and some is being kept for development and payouts, however, we have been mulling the idea of expansion and inclusion of a 270 mh/s scrypt combo. If people are interested in this, please show interest by giving a +1. if enough interest is there, we will do it.

+1

In case it pushes through, will you open another fund for this project?
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

What is a Mullet??

Mullet is both a fish and a hair cut Smiley the hair cut is the hockey player favorite. Trailer trash style xD
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

What is a Mullet??

Thanks for your input, i'll discuss the issue with the Officers. Don't mind the language barrier, if you have something that is hard to translate from German, please post in German, one of our Development officers is fluent. We currently have Russian, German and English in the officers group, we are actively searching for a Chinese/Mandarin partner and French as well, you would join Hyz in Marketing. Other Languages are welcome as we want to encourage true global decentralization.

Also, as you are aware, we have a sha256 mining facility that generates the day to day running funds and some is being kept for development and payouts, however, we have been mulling the idea of expansion and inclusion of a 270 mh/s scrypt combo. If people are interested in this, please show interest by giving a +1. if enough interest is there, we will do it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

What is a Mullet??
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is yam miner usable on ypool?
I'm unable to start mining with it :/

PS: fixed
legendary
Activity: 882
Hi great team members,

what are you  doing now though I know you are so busy, could you spare a short time to tell the investors the events and solid their heart.

Wink Smiley

Some updates would be nice for investors.

Besides that, everything's looking good  Cool .

Don't worry, Hyz was waiting on a few words from me and our COO. There is an impending announcement and update.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is there another pool except ypool, with decent hashrate, eg at least block per hour?!
It seems 90+% of hashrate is from ypool?!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
why cryptsy add  DIME and not  add NRS  WTF Huh
Activity: 147
A very satisfying update will be provided for general fund members, and very interesting for nrs holders, as the picture of NRS will become more clear with the release of our updates. Timetable is importantand measured in minutes, days and weeks for our short term projects. We recognize that effective solutions for digital assets management are urgently needed in this volatile, pioneering environment, and are making sure to stay on top of the ever changing trends in the marketplace. This is all I can say for now!

Vigilantly
Hyz
Activity: 462
Hi great team members,

what are you  doing now though I know you are so busy, could you spare a short time to tell the investors the events and solid their heart.

Wink Smiley

Some updates would be nice for investors.

Besides that, everything's looking good  Cool .

Activity: 767
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Hi great team members,

Wink Smiley
Activity: 147
Guys, the site looks very nice. Until you get to the bottom. I like that you guys are human and what not, it is fun to have fun, but your mission statements sound very enticing, then you get to the sorta goofy bottom part where no one has real names and what not. I get it and all, but the two things seem to conflict with me. I am not huge on names, they mean nothing, what is being done is what is important, but I would rather see it be all business  on the front page. Just my opinion though. Keep kickin ass  Cool
Mario, are you from italy? I dont understand shit of your posts lol.

Lol i feel the same and i feel bad! The guy seems to be pretty smart, but a lot of it gets "lost in translation" where when you read it, the sense it makes is not much. hehehe Don't stop though! I wish i could read and understand german, le sigh.
Activity: 756
even if for help is requested by user, this should answer someone from the team faster. it should not take as long as until, finally another user mercy on to help.

Thank you for your input here Mario, always appreciated.  While we're constantly busy working on the future we'll start taking more time to answer questions, PM's, etc. to ensure everyone gets the answers or help they need.
Activity: 368
Hi,

I'm stuck at block 23418 (around 5/2) with the latest version and i found nothing itt. Can someone help me please ?

edit:I deleted the nrs folder but wallet.dat, it seems to be ok.
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Mario, are you from italy? I dont understand shit of your posts lol.

haha, no a stupid German Cheesy

which post? the last, or both?

I thought so, I've not taken a lot of time.
I have it changed
better??

So I read it once on German Wink

Ich sehe es auch als Problem, das wir das kein Überblick haben, wer dann welche Anteile am general fund hat.

aber durch den Erlös aus den neuen Securities könnten neue Projekte geboren werden und der Wert des Unternehmens würde sich schnell erhöhen.
Ich würde den Preis nicht niedriger ansetzen, lieber langsamer verkaufen!!

Wir alten General Fund Halter, würde sehr stark davon profitieren.
Du könntest aus den Erlös, mehr Anteile der neuen Emission oder Noirshares kaufen oder in dollar wandeln über den BTC
die einnahmen aus der neu emission könnte so groß sein, das du deine Einlagen schnell raus hast.

Bawizi könnte Mitarbeiter einstellen, bzw sollte damit wird noch schneller wachsen!

würden wir nur 100 neu securites per 0,5 BTC verkaufen wären das 25 BTC einnahmen für die firma
Pages:
Jump to: