Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 66. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Thanks for your input, i'll discuss the issue with the Officers. Don't mind the language barrier, if you have something that is hard to translate from German, please post in German, one of our Development officers is fluent. We currently have Russian, German and English in the officers group, we are actively searching for a Chinese/Mandarin partner and French as well, you would join Hyz in Marketing. Other Languages are welcome as we want to encourage true global decentralization.

Also, as you are aware, we have a sha256 mining facility that generates the day to day running funds and some is being kept for development and payouts, however, we have been mulling the idea of expansion and inclusion of a 270 mh/s scrypt combo. If people are interested in this, please show interest by giving a +1. if enough interest is there, we will do it.

+1

In case it pushes through, will you open another fund for this project?

Yes, i will open a fund and operate it in the same way.

This new fund, will it be connected to the general fund? If yes, how?
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
There is a NRS giveaway at http://bitbillions.net/2014/05/13/noirshares-nrs-flash-giveaway/ for anyone interested. Thank you very much for this. I continue to follow NRS with interest as it is a worthy investment that I feel good about for the long-term.
Activity: 5
NoirShare is one of awesome project and I thank to NRS giveaway Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
the mullet will be cut, updates coming soon

What is a Mullet??
Description please. in German it would be "Meeräsche" and gives no sense: D

Thanks for your input, i'll discuss the issue with the Officers. Don't mind the language barrier, if you have something that is hard to translate from German, please post in German, one of our Development officers is fluent. We currently have Russian, German and English in the officers group, we are actively searching for a Chinese/Mandarin partner and French as well, you would join Hyz in Marketing. Other Languages are welcome as we want to encourage true global decentralization.

Also, as you are aware, we have a sha256 mining facility that generates the day to day running funds and some is being kept for development and payouts, however, we have been mulling the idea of expansion and inclusion of a 270 mh/s scrypt combo. If people are interested in this, please show interest by giving a +1. if enough interest is there, we will do it.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
legendary
anybody want jump with me back to nrs2.blockquarry.com

works fine need only more speed. fee only 1%

only courage
legendary
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Wow! Just checked out nrs2, quifeng, god among men? I am jelly  Tongue

i am very sadly...all of blocks was found by me, but give me less...

I am sorry you feel that way, we did appreciate having you mine on the pool.

However I did look and you had found a total of 46 blocks on the pool and been paid greater than 46 blocks worth of coins.  At least while you were mining with us you were having good luck.

The payout mechanism is very simple, it is just a direct proportional payout.  If you are submitting say 50% of the total shares then you get 50% of the total block. 
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Mullet: Business in the front, party in the back
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 28

What is a Mullet??

+1  Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

What is a Mullet??

+1!
legendary
Activity: 882

+1

In case it pushes through, will you open another fund for this project?

Yes, i will open a fund and operate it in the same way.
legendary
even if for help is requested by user, this should answer someone from the team faster. it should not take as long as until, finally another user mercy on to help.

Thank you for your input here Mario, always appreciated.  While we're constantly busy working on the future we'll start taking more time to answer questions, PM's, etc. to ensure everyone gets the answers or help they need.

that would be great.
I think it is important for equity holders. it builds trust.
This trust is important for a sustainable increase in shares. An inability to build trust, Noir Shares will be played as well as many other coins, up and down, nothing sustainable.
As with shares on the OTC, up and down ... so far seems to be lot of confidence in the approach. This should be further developed, and be confirmed again and again.
The pullback are almost always end at the 100 days line.
For long-term investors this is not a problem.
legendary

What is a Mullet??

Mullet is both a fish and a hair cut Smiley the hair cut is the hockey player favorite. Trailer trash style xD

haha I've googled it. funny Cheesy
legendary

What is a Mullet??

is not a problem
thanks, the problem is my bad english only Smiley
but better are simpler clear words of course

which CFO speaks German? Koontas it is not. I had once asked him
Pages:
Jump to: