Pages:
Author

Topic: NUL - page 2. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:26:03 AM
this is a great project and i think its gonna be a good in the future. wishing for the best of this project.good luck to the dev.
Activity: 23
February 18, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
Interesting project hope its  success.

Great Project, Great Team, Wish you best of luck.

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.

As a first hour supporter let me explain to you the project. Hope it can help you ( but i advise you to read the white paper for more technical purposes ) :

Simply health Vital wan't to reducing medical costs, giving individuals more control over their health data, opening up possibilities for innovation in medical research.

In order to do this , they have an open source PROTOCOL ->  Health nexus  who run in the blockchain to  helps the providers view authenticated ad non-repudiable records at the same time regardless of clinical affiliation.
Because Sharing data between care teams is extremely difficult, but necessary to ensure that the correct care pathway is being followed in the right order by the right providers. their platform allows providers to easily share files with their care teams to coordinate care.

Payors can also utilize their platform for real time access to care pathways for audit reasons. They can dig into visit history data to identify why episode costs deviate significantly from average costs.

In conclusion , HLTH will be partner with their competitor. Any party in the HealthCare digital industry can use it and generate income.

If you have any other questions,  ask  i'll try to help.

EDIT : SHV are very active on twitter : https://twitter.com/SimplyVitalHQ
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
February 17, 2018, 03:12:30 PM
Interesting project hope its  success.

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.
copper member
Activity: 90
February 17, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty

Truly interesting project. I love to see projects taking on healthcare, because the system behind it hasn't really changed for years. If you are interested in other HealthCare related projects, here is one. (Disclaimer, I work with them).

TrustedHealth - A decentralized ecosystem for specialized medicine on blockchain.

Telegram: https://t.me/TrustedHealth_io
Whitepaper: https://trustedhealth.io/pdfs/TDH_Whitepaper-eb7d572e22a9c2b941de54cbd2885dcb.pdf?vsn=d

And since you are interested in Bounties, here it is: https://medium.com/trustedhealth-io/trustedhealth-bounty-4158e417013f
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

February 14, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

Activity: 84
February 09, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty
February 06, 2018, 06:49:08 PM
I have already seen several projects related to health and all of them did not collect the right amount during the ICO. You twice carried your main sale. Can you tell what amount is already attracted by you?
February 03, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
Dear Bounty Participants,

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

https://bountyhealthnexus.herokuapp.com/login

Nice !
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 11:04:19 AM

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

Thanks for warning. And then I thought at first that some problems had begun! I will save for myself a new link
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
January 24, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
January 18, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
SIMPLYVITAL HEALTH: AMBASSADOR OF HEALTHCARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE ASIA

In this particular moment in time blockchain is undoubtedly the most exciting topic that investors, entrepreneurs and thinkers alike are discussing about. Being able to do so while sailing on a crypto-cruise across Singapore, Penang and Phuket together with the brightest game-changers, pioneers and thought-leaders of this space is something completely unique that couldn’t be missed.
https://medium.com/simplyvital/simplyvital-health-ambassador-of-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-cruise-asia-e9d8d02f0890
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
January 12, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
Message from SimplyVital Health:

"Thank you all for participating in this bounty program!  The bounty program is officially closed and we have tallied all the participants.  The tokens will be distributed out with the rest of the tokens during the crowdsale.  We are having another bounty program to launch and you can view the information at the following link."

https://www.simplyvitalhealth.com/

Note SImplyVital Health aim to have new bounty uploaded on their website and aim to have it operational next week.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
The ‘Key’ to SimplyVital Health

“Are you storing healthcare data on the blockchain?” That’s a very common question we get at SimplyVital Health about our data ecosystem, Health Nexus. To put it plainly — NO, we are NOT storing healthcare data on the blockchain.

What we are doing is much, much cooler.

Instead of storing healthcare data on the blockchain, we are using the blockchain to govern access to that data through our key pair system, which is the heart of Health Nexus. In this way we can allow healthcare providers to share stored data with each other, even if they are using different storage systems. We modeled this system off the research group MedRec from MIT, which implemented a similar tool for Beth Israel Hospital.

This system works by allowing users to create permissioned “keys” on the blockchain. These keys store a URL pointing to specific data, with access governed by rules such as an expiration date or allowable actions. Our key pair system allows for the creation of children keys that can be granted to other users, such as healthcare providers, allowing easy and secure access to that data.

For example, a hospital can create a key pointing to the data for a recent patient who just underwent knee surgery. In that key they include a hash of the data for verification, an expiration date, and read access. They then create a child key and give that key to the rehab center their patient is attending, giving that rehab center read access to the patient’s data until the expiration date. This information can all be audited, allowing the original hospital to prove it granted the rehab center access to patient data.

Our key pair system utilizes audited smart contracts to accomplish this, and our smart contracts can be viewed via Github repo. We have specifically created a meta data field to allow users to set their own permissions and rules going forward to ensure our contracts are developer friendly to encourage the creation of new healthcare solutions on Health Nexus.

Going forward we are looking to build this into the protocol level. We are doing this because the large utility value of this ensures its use, and by including it at the protocol level we can help ensure a better built, defined and efficient system. We will start by specifically including data fields in the accounts to keep track and maintain the keys to insure greater efficiency.

Long story short, this key system will allow for simplified and secure data sharing of sensitive data without requiring all providers to share storage systems. It has already been tested at Beth Israel Hospital and version 1.0 is ready to go!

https://medium.com/simplyvital/the-key-to-simplyvital-health-84d3d4dff684
December 29, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

A Good article about $HLTH.
Coindesk article
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 12:05:41 AM
Wow! This is a good project! I will join in the furture!

sure, the new project has a concept of financing health care, very interesting and should be kept in support the project. but I see this project
less obvious. We see the development of this project.
Activity: 140
December 19, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
Why does a healthcare company need its own token?

In the world of cryptocurrency, fortunes are made and lost in less time than it takes to finish reading this article, and there is no better example than Bitcoin, which has increased its value ten-fold in less than a year. This wild valuation is (among other reasons) why token sales have become an increasingly popular way for new companies and startups to grow since 2013, when Mastercoin launched its the first-ever token sale and raised 5000 Bitcoin worth about $500,000 at the time.

https://medium.com/simplyvital/why-does-a-healthcare-company-need-its-own-token-9854b4799650
Activity: 6
December 15, 2017, 03:35:20 AM
Wow! This is a good project! I will join in the furture!
Activity: 644
December 11, 2017, 10:13:35 PM
Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?

project healtcare ussualy is big succes
example patientory only 3 day in ico selling sold out
i hope simplyvital healt can big success too
health-based projects with payment use coins, this project that much exploited, it's easy to hope of success for this project.
Activity: 3
December 11, 2017, 11:05:11 AM
Health Nexus is a new blockchain and decentralized database for healthcare. We're taking some fundamental operations common to operating systems - account management, permissioning, file handling, and decentralizing them; which is why I think of it like a decentralized operating system.

Most other healthcare decentralization efforts are applications that can be built on Health Nexus. That's how we envision it working - service providers that understand decentralization and are crypto-savy will build applications on Health Nexus and use familiar SaaS models to engage healthcare providers (that don't really have crypto-economic experience and don't want to).

It's a Decentralization as a service (DaaS) model. 
Pages:
Jump to: