Pages:
Author

Topic: NUL - page 3. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
how does it works? are they exclusive on health data records only like heathy? what are the edge of this project to patientory and other health related projects??
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 08:55:41 PM
Should you get you some SimplyVital Health HLTH?
The ICO just got reviewed on cryptocoinsmarket Shocked. Here is the review guys. Kindly let me what you think. Thanks Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 06:02:36 AM
Blockchain can help improving the healthcare system, as it will save a lot of precious time in emergency situations!
Activity: 137
Merit: 13
Blockchain and stuff
November 28, 2017, 05:34:39 AM
We appreciate SimplyVital Health team answering our questions that you can review in PitchMyICO telegram bot. Good luck during the ICO.
Activity: 3
November 27, 2017, 01:42:02 PM
I'm a blockchain engineer on this project. No tokens have been distributed yet, and Health Cash (HLTH) will not be tradeable until after the ICO completes in March of 2018.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:52:43 AM
I saw this being advertised on safelists but not much info can be found on google. Seems like this has already been listed and trading at $0.40+ but we can still get the coins at 20 cents each. Is this true? Will the coins be transferred to buyers right away and can we start trading immediately? A little confused here, someone in-the-know please enlighten me  Smiley

Found this too... The SimplyVital Health pre-sale has been extended until 20 February, with the main sale starting on 22 February. To find out more or participate in the token sale, visit https://tokensale.simplyvitalhealth.com/
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
November 22, 2017, 09:03:20 AM
Dear SimplyVital Health Signature Bounty Participants,

We have begun a new signature bounty campaign for SimplyVital Health. Those who were active on the last bounty and wish to continue will receive a 3 WEEK STAKE ALLOCATION BONUS on top of their original weekly stakes a thank you for loyalty.

All new participants are of course welcome

Thank you,

TokenMarket
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
November 21, 2017, 02:21:06 PM
Dear SVH Signature Campaign Participants,

SimplyVital Health have announced it’s token sale postponement to 22nd February. We have made the decision to freeze the signature bounty campaign temporarily.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simplyvital-health-extends-token-pre-sale-for-maximum-impact-after-cancelled-fork-300559989.html

PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN WILL BE ALLOCATED THE STAKES THEY HAVE EARNED UP UNTIL THIS POINT.

Participants can choose whether to remain within the bounty program until token sale competition or conclude their contribution to the program and claim their HLTH tokens upon token sale completion. Please notify us with your decision via private message on bitcointalk.

Thank you for all your support,

TokenMarket
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
November 21, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
SimplyVital Health Extends Token Pre-Sale for Maximum Impact After Cancelled Fork

More on coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-extends-token-pre-sale-for-maximum-impact-after-cancelled-fork/

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
November 19, 2017, 04:15:35 AM
This company is a scam.

I wouldn't invest.

It says on their white paper that they don't have to complete any product. They'll tell you it's a "loophole" by their lawyer but it's all bullshit. It's so when they get sued, they can show that little line in the white paper that puts them in no obligation to complete a project.
You say this company scam is a big mistake...they look very professional in running this project, you can see them on the telegram very actively and they promote at some fintech events and get cooperation with some companies that support this project
Activity: 3
November 17, 2017, 11:23:29 AM
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are asking about the transaction cost of using smart-contracts on the blockchain. The increase in cost is primarily related to one of two things: the increase in data that is processed in smart-contract transactions over time, and the increase in the value of the transactional cryptocurrency.

The first is something you may be able to solve for programatically, the second is balanced against the corresponding increase in value of your holdings.

If you're asking about something else, please clarify.
Activity: 420
Merit: 163
November 11, 2017, 06:01:31 AM
Who can tell me why the bounty spreadsheet table is empty?I joined twitter bounty but there is no stakes. Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 06:26:51 AM
I am very happy there is a project about health like this. Very useful for many people. Hopefully this project runs smoothly.
Activity: 22
November 10, 2017, 06:11:51 AM
Will using blockchain lead to an increase in transaction costs?
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 01:39:14 AM
This company is a scam.

I wouldn't invest.

It says on their white paper that they don't have to complete any product. They'll tell you it's a "loophole" by their lawyer but it's all bullshit. It's so when they get sued, they can show that little line in the white paper that puts them in no obligation to complete a project.
November 10, 2017, 12:36:15 AM
SimplyVital Health (SVH), the healthcare company streamlining medical data storage and sharing using blockchain technology, has announced a partnership with Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital (BJI). Through its blockchain-based ConnectingCare platform, SVH will manage and analyze total hip and total knee joint replacement patients from first appointment to final treatment, helping to reduce costs and improve patient recovery.
it sounds very promising SVH,for the future there may be other partnerships with companies or strategic partners in the development of this project
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
November 09, 2017, 02:05:19 PM
SimplyVital Health Secures Contract with the Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital

More on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-secures-contract-with-bone-joint-institute-hartford-hospital/

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 09, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
SimplyVital Health (SVH), the healthcare company streamlining medical data storage and sharing using blockchain technology, has announced a partnership with Hartford HealthCare Bone & Joint Institute at Hartford Hospital (BJI). Through its blockchain-based ConnectingCare platform, SVH will manage and analyze total hip and total knee joint replacement patients from first appointment to final treatment, helping to reduce costs and improve patient recovery.
Activity: 84
November 08, 2017, 10:28:47 PM
So this token deals mainly with MACRA and MIPS and those kinds of laws?
November 08, 2017, 10:27:13 PM

We made this video to explain how our blockchain
based HealthNexus will change healthcare

Pages:
Jump to: