Pages:
Author

Topic: NUL - page 6. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 06:37:33 AM

and where for the twitter of the table taken by the participants? I registered to Twitter!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 05:46:54 PM
There are already some blockchain projects on Health at the moment. What makes yours different?   Good luck and I will be back ad check it later. Cheesy

There are several ways that we are different from other blockchain Projects in Healthcare so far.  The first major reason is that we have started with a practical and simple implementation of blockchain technology so that we could directly introduce blockchain to healthcare, and since in the US so far there have only been theoretical or very small applications this has allowed us to become the 'go to' for blockchain in healthcare while allowing us to gain more experience.  In addition, it has allowed us to adopt a phased approach that allows us to slowly onboard Healthcare more and more onto blockchain.  This has allowed us to also to build a product that is targeted towards Healthcare's needs.

From a Technical standpoint, there are a few major differences.  Our governing system is unique.  It provides a decentralized system for upgrading and validation that takes advantage of the trustless nature of blockchain and helps to ensure its security and longevity.  Along with that our verification system also provides a unique way to ensure compliant nodes.  Next would be our data storage.  Long term we are planning on integrating data storage to our system that is currently not being offered by other projects.  While there are other differences, those would be the largest three.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 23, 2017, 11:50:07 AM
Based from the projects that are appearing nowadays, health industry is one of the most explored businesses here. Maybe because of the billion-dollar health industry. I'll be watching if this one will really have the power of true care!
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
September 23, 2017, 11:34:28 AM
SimplyVital Health Pioneers Blockchain Healthcare Ecosystem

The company’s solution will streamline information sharing, using a permissioned blockchain to ensure the security and integrity of critical data.

Reliable access to patients’ medical information is a prerequisite for timely and effective healthcare, but the confidential nature of personal data means that healthcare providers often operate within a siloed world creating unintended consequences where patient outcomes come second to data protection concerns.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital/

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 02:17:37 AM
Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?
Activity: 402
September 22, 2017, 01:50:31 AM
There are already some blockchain projects on Health at the moment. What makes yours different?   Good luck and I will be back ad check it later. Cheesy
Activity: 392
September 21, 2017, 11:48:08 PM
This is a Great project and this is gonna be a good in the future.
Wishing you all the best in your projects guys. Good luck dev
I  Joined the Twitter Campaign
Activity: 336
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
September 21, 2017, 01:46:48 PM
Seems interesting I am going to put this on the radar
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
September 21, 2017, 01:44:55 PM
nice project hope be a success, waiting for update bounty campaign and take a part for this project. good luck
Activity: 224
September 21, 2017, 11:44:54 AM
I'm sure this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty , this will be one of the projects that will be viral, hopefully my predictions are correct for this. Good luck to you all
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
Having worked in the health sector myself for a short period of time, I know how important this project is. I was tasked with correcting medical records that had errors or incomplete data, as you can imagine this type problem can have serious consequences for patients. Wishing you guys all the best with your project, no doubt I will be putting a little into the ICO.
Activity: 504
September 21, 2017, 09:53:36 AM
Reserve Indonesian Translate, if needed
thanks
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
September 21, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
NUL
Pages:
Jump to: