Pages:
Author

Topic: NUL - page 5. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:05:32 AM
Honestly,   it makes zero sense to me.

I am able to log into my system at the hospital -  find patient records, document, bill, etc.      Why do I need a tokenized system to do the same thing?

Granted,  the real challenge is cross-hospital systems.    Hospital A uses X system,  Hospital B uses Y system.    The patient's medical info gets printed off and manually entered in that scenario.   But a blockchain system doesn't change that if not every hospital utilizes it.   Especially in situations with more rural hospitals that use very basic systems.

Your post was relevant about the rural hospital. I ask some question in the Discord channel of Simply Vital health (SvH).

Most hospitals have the same compliance burden and have basic internet connections in the US, which is their ( SvH)  current focus .

SvH are striving to keep the barrier entry low to insure higher adoption, and Health tech adoption will help spur the growth of the network since health tech companies interact with multiple facilities, which is what they do.  Its also good to note that hospitals are financialy incentivized to share data and coordinate care, SvH strongly leveraging that as well.

On Point, IPKiss!! Thank you. In addition, the data sharing piece is just the beginning, and, if you look at where healthcare is going globally, the trend is toward what is called "value based care" (our niche focus) where payment is based on outcomes and patient recovery, not number of procedures/stuff the docs do. Specifically in the US, just as IPKiss said, the providers are financially penalized for not sharing data or coordinating care. I read the 1200+ page MACRA ruling, and if you look at where that legislation is going in 3,5 to 7 years, it completely hinges on providers coordinating care and sharing data. Private insurance (Aetna, United Health, etc.) always follow in the Federal Government's footsteps -- this market, in the US alone, is $300B worth of payments tied to value based care. And it's a massive paradigm shift in healthcare. Tons of research showing that existing tech systems are inadequate to support docs in this new payment reform.

Data sharing is just the beginning, though. We are already developing smart contracts for insurance payment distribution with one of the nation's leading health insurance companies. A tokenized system provides limitless opportunities for other developers, too, that leverage the open source Health Nexus protocol, and for us as a company to continue to build applications.

Also, it is important to note - re rural hospitals - that, just like any other product, ours will not be rolled out to 100% of the providers globally immediately. Adoption of technology is over time - and those providers that are ready and in need adopt faster.

Case in point, we had a customer meeting yesterday (very large hospital system in the north eastern part of the US) and we are moving ahead with them re our platform. Their need is immediate, they see the value, they're ready.

In the US, there is, as IPKiss said, again - Federal legislation that requires the adoption of electronic systems for patient tracking.

Globally, there are places that are more advanced than others. However, the opportunity is vast. For example, our advisor, Dr. John Halamka of Harvard and one of the top hospitals in the US, is leading a project with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to bring blockchain-based healthcare solutions to Africa. One could argue that Africa uses very basic systems, if at all. However, with technology that is designed correctly and cost effectively, adoption is not a problem. We're proud to have Dr. Halamka as an Advisor to share his learnings on this project, and to guide us as we continue to grow and develop.

October 12, 2017, 04:52:29 AM
Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?

project healtcare ussualy is big succes
example patientory only 3 day in ico selling sold out
i hope simplyvital healt can big success too

Agree! Everyone is interested in healthcare.

Thank you!!! Smiley We are doing quite well already (revenue within 7 months of incorporating!) so with the help from you and others, we can all continue to bring this tech to healthcare worldwide!

Yes, all tokens that will remain will be burned. So please share our project with others!

Also remember our referral program! When you contribute in the token sale (presale or main sale) you will receive a Referral ID when Main Sale begins (10/31). This is unique to you and will allow you to earn, in tokens, 5% of every deposit that is made to our HLTH token sale using your referral link. Good luck!
Activity: 23
October 11, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

I am able to log into my system at the hospital -  find patient records, document, bill, etc.      Why do I need a tokenized system to do the same thing?

Granted,  the real challenge is cross-hospital systems.    Hospital A uses X system,  Hospital B uses Y system.    The patient's medical info gets printed off and manually entered in that scenario.   But a blockchain system doesn't change that if not every hospital utilizes it.   Especially in situations with more rural hospitals that use very basic systems.

Your post was relevant about the rural hospital. I ask some question in the Discord channel of Simply Vital health (SvH).

Most hospitals have the same compliance burden and have basic internet connections in the US, which is their ( SvH)  current focus .

SvH are striving to keep the barrier entry low to insure higher adoption, and Health tech adoption will help spur the growth of the network since health tech companies interact with multiple facilities, which is what they do.  Its also good to note that hospitals are financialy incentivized to share data and coordinate care, SvH strongly leveraging that as well.
Activity: 23
October 11, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
Care coordination (CC) is an important lever for pursuing a range of health care goals, including improving outcomes, achieving systemic financial sustainability and reducing medical errors.

Policy-level efforts to eliminate medical errors, manage chronic illness in an aging population, and increase the cost effectiveness of care have all focused at least in part on CC.

That's why this project is risky but very innovative.

The main sale start the 31 October , i will invest in this ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 11, 2017, 08:32:50 AM
projects with the concept of health care is always an interesting thing to follow, because most projects with the same concept, always have the potential to succeed and very profitable in a fast time, I'm interested to join the next promotion program, such as bounty, if any
hopefully going well

Why do you think that health care projects are profitable in short term ( iif you ment fast- short term)?
I think the complete opposite since it is very hard to implement something completely new in government systems . i think that it could be very profitable in long term if the project is good enough.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 08:04:48 AM
projects with the concept of health care is always an interesting thing to follow, because most projects with the same concept, always have the potential to succeed and very profitable in a fast time, I'm interested to join the next promotion program, such as bounty, if any
hopefully going well
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 10, 2017, 06:17:22 PM
This industry has a huge potential since this is serious problem - how to resolve electronic patients information transactions securely .

I can see how block chain could be implemented relatively  easily on small information scale solutions as prescriptions doctor- patient- pharmacy

Although I red about your project on your site and i do not understand, how are you hoping to achieve the secure storage of patients medical history?
Since it could hold a lot of data, i assume it cant be implemented in block-chain itself.  Correct me if i am wrong.

October 10, 2017, 02:20:32 AM
Health is very conservative. Electronic records are being introduced with difficulty.
To make and implement new solutions you need a lot of time and money.
$ 40000000 is not enough for helthcare project.

You are correct, health care is very conservative which is why we are taking a phased approach to give healthcare time and the ability to slowly adopt it, which has allowed us to get our first HIPAA compliant product to production with customers and allows us to acclimate healthcare to the blockchain.  We are also approaching this very strategically and are focusing in on major pain points of healthcare to help speed adoption and where there has already been major research backing a blockchain approach.  Our hope is the 40 Million will be more then enough, at the very least it should give us time to complete our goals on the system and release the system, adoption may take longer but at that point, we hope to have a strong community and backers to help continue the support of the system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 07:53:27 PM

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 07:40:55 PM
healthcare project  ussualy is big success
I hope this project will gather all funds fast

Right,healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world, so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
October 06, 2017, 04:02:36 PM
SimplyVital Health Welcomes Two New Board Members To Its Blockchain Healthcare Solution

SimplyVital Health, the healthcare startup utilizing blockchain technology to streamline medical record data sharing and storage, has announced the addition of Robert J. Wright Jr. and Tim Corvino to their advisory board. Both will help accelerate SimplyVital's vision of a faster, and more secure healthcare system.

SimplyVital Health is a healthcare solution that leverages Health Nexus, its blockchain ecosystem, to empower providers' transition to value-based care regardless of clinical affiliation. The principal tool, ConnectingCare, augments existing hospital care systems to extract data and create care pathway flexibility, prospectively track financials, maintain immutable records, and accurately monitor analytics. This frictionless, secure data exchange mitigates financial risk and improves patient health.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-welcomes-two-new-board-members/

Activity: 138
Use Linux!
October 05, 2017, 10:05:18 AM
healthcare project  ussualy is big success
I hope this project will gather all funds fast
Activity: 308
https://robomed.io/
October 02, 2017, 08:12:21 AM
Another healthcare based project I like it Grin. What will happen the tokens that will remain unsold will those be burned?

Agree! Everyone is interested in healthcare.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

Activity: 55
September 30, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

and where for the twitter of the table taken by the participants? I registered to Twitter!

The SimplyVital Health bounty's thread is located here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nul-2197487   Smiley
Activity: 280
September 27, 2017, 01:01:32 AM
if I do not misunderstand it looks like the coin can be used to pay for the maintenance fee. but let's wait if there is a hospital that will accept for this project.
Usually ico project in handle tokenmarket always successful
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 10:58:08 AM
Health is very conservative. Electronic records are being introduced with difficulty.
To make and implement new solutions you need a lot of time and money.
$ 40000000 is not enough for helthcare project.
September 25, 2017, 10:45:47 PM
Because the understanding of the block chain is too narrow, it is difficult to believe its connection with health, whether it is familiar with this field, can explain to me

There has been a significant amount of research done into blockchain and healthcare, specifically with its use of de-siloing data.  I would advice reviewing the research done by medrec for more information.  https://www.pubpub.org/pub/medrec
Activity: 54
September 25, 2017, 08:07:44 AM
Your project really sticks out among the others, because the field of health care is not fully covered - I hope you will complete what you intend to. Yet I`m looking forward for more details proving your credibility Smiley
Activity: 171
September 25, 2017, 06:43:00 AM
Because the understanding of the block chain is too narrow, it is difficult to believe its connection with health, whether it is familiar with this field, can explain to me
Pages:
Jump to: