Pages:
Author

Topic: NUL - page 4. (Read 4517 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
November 07, 2017, 06:55:23 AM
In case you missed the news:
Simply Vital Health main Token Sale event is postponed until the 22nd November 2017 at 1700.
(pre-sale will close on 20 Nov)

The bounties will extend throughout this period and close along with the main token sale on 20 Dec at 1700 UTC.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/simplyvital-health-push-back-token-offering-meet-amlkyc-requirements/
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 02:56:07 PM
Fast google search shows this: "Kat Kuzmeskas, who will probably be the next Elon Musk in healthcare".
Sounds really promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 12:01:38 PM
Hello!
You have an interesting project and a global idea, which requires a lot of effort and serious work. Please share how you will evaluate the quality of services? What standards will you use? Still, quality, often a very subjective thing and often depends on the human factor.
Thank you.
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
November 05, 2017, 08:32:30 AM
Maybe you want to compare with https://healthbase.digital.
(Sorry, my time is lacking)
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
November 04, 2017, 07:54:37 PM
SimplyVital Health Welcomes iCare to its blockchain Healthcare Platform

SimplyVital Health (SVH), the blockchain for healthcare protocol welcomes leading clinical management consultancy iCare to its platform. SVH is transforming healthcare through its ConnectingCare platform, a blockchain-based data storage and analytics platform aimed at streamlining medical data storage and sharing.

The leading edge technology has captured the attention of iCare that works to advise and coordinate a number of nursing facilities and other healthcare providers.

“We believe that the ConnectingCare platform will allow us to better understand our clinical and fiscal performance,” said David Skoczulek, VP Business Development at iCare. “This information periscope will enable us to be well-positioned within post acute care networks, risk bundles and other partnerships in acute care.”

Through its ConnectingCare platform, SVH will support the assessment and management of patients in iCare’s signature Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) rehabilitation program, part of the Trinity Health NE post acute care network and the Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-welcomes-icare/

Activity: 322
October 31, 2017, 12:11:20 PM
SimplyVital Health, the company behind the blockchain-based healthcare protocol Health Nexus, has announced a delay to its token offering to give further time for AML and KYC analysis. SimplyVital Health is dedicated to creating the best possible foundation for its Health Cash [HLTH] token that is critical to building out a new healthcare ecosystem and amid a climate of heightened interest in cryptocurrency offerings, SimplyVital Health is adhering to current best practices as closely as possible.

Kat Kuzmeskas, MPH CEO, SimplyVital Health says:
“While the AML/KYC process during the pre-sale is a significant bottleneck, we are happy to comply with this requirement as it not only helps us review our earliest supporters, but even in some cases, we have the opportunity to connect personally with them.”
October 30, 2017, 07:33:41 PM
SimplyVital Health Push Back Token Offering to Meet AML/KYC Requirements

SimplyVital Health, the company behind the blockchain-based healthcare protocol Health Nexus, has announced a delay to its token offering to give further time for AML and KYC analysis. SimplyVital Health is dedicated to creating the best possible foundation for its Health Cash [HLTH] token that is critical to building out a new healthcare ecosystem and amid a climate of heightened interest in cryptocurrency offerings, SimplyVital Health is adhering to current best practices as closely as possible.

Kat Kuzmeskas, MPH CEO, SimplyVital Health said:
“While the AML/KYC process during the pre sale is a significant bottleneck, we are happy to comply with this requirement as it not only helps us review our earliest supporters, but even in some cases, we have the opportunity to connect personally with them.”

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-to-meet-aml-kyc-requirements/

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
October 29, 2017, 02:41:57 AM
Hey your ICO website says that pre-sale will end on October 28, 2017 but when i click the contribute button the countdown timer says 22 days left for presale to end.
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
October 25, 2017, 02:29:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2017, 02:11:06 AM
Hey, how much is raised so far in the pre-sale? Are you allow to disclose that amount or it is confidential at the moment?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 07:42:29 AM
I am interested in this project.  In addition, is this project include any bounty?

yes absolutely. here's the link to the bounties thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22084000
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
I am interested in this project.  In addition, is this project include any bounty?
October 17, 2017, 04:39:43 PM
SimplyVital Health Partners With Toro Risk Consulting Group On Transformational Blockchain Healthcare Technology

SimplyVital Health (SVH) and Toro Risk Consulting Group, LLC (Toro) have announced an affiliation that brings the transformational healthcare technology of SVH together with the marketing, legal, and risk expertise of Toro.

Toro recognized early on the potential that SVH’s pioneering platform has to help providers transition from fee-for-service to value-based healthcare. New value-based payment models, such as bundled payments, allow providers to realize savings if they can decrease the average cost of patient care.

SimplyVital Health’s platform uses blockchain technology to capitalize on bundled payments. This platform includes comprehensive consulting, metric selection, care coordination, and negotiation. Future developments of the platform will leverage Health Nexus, SVH’s open-source blockchain protocol that is safely adoptable by health care. Toro brings experience in negotiating protection from assuming downside risk, as well as guidance on how to reduce the costs and occurrences of medical complications. Together, SVH and Toro can help streamline data sharing and reduce costs for both patients and providers.

https://coinidol.com/simplyvital-health-partners-with-toro-risk-consulting-group/

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
October 16, 2017, 01:40:02 PM
pre-sale has begun until 28 october, how much Funds has been collected dev Huh
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 14, 2017, 07:10:24 AM
healthcare project  ussualy is big success
I hope this project will gather all funds fast

Right,healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world, so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful.

I also agree with you,  health care projects in the world today is in need of many people. So I think this health project will definitely be a big success.
Activity: 55
October 12, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
health is very important and I think it's primarily in life. Better to prevent than to treat. Blockchain-based health rarely has only a few that exist. I agree with health projects and good luck.

this is very true. thank you for your support!
Activity: 4
October 12, 2017, 05:39:44 AM
Honestly,   it makes zero sense to me.

I am able to log into my system at the hospital -  find patient records, document, bill, etc.      Why do I need a tokenized system to do the same thing?

Granted,  the real challenge is cross-hospital systems.    Hospital A uses X system,  Hospital B uses Y system.    The patient's medical info gets printed off and manually entered in that scenario.   But a blockchain system doesn't change that if not every hospital utilizes it.   Especially in situations with more rural hospitals that use very basic systems.

The fact that Hospital A uses X system, and that Hospital B uses Y system is in fact the exact problem. As described in the response below, there is a global shift toward what is called "Value based care" where providers are paid based on the outcomes of the patient (with some systems farther along than others). Value based care drives the need to be able to see the patient data in aggregate, regardless of which system the hospital uses. The fact that reimbursement is tied to providers working together is key -- interoperability is a business issue not a technology issue in healthcare. Countless articles on it, but in short, if there is no financial incentive or shared financial gain for sharing data, providers and health insurance companies don't share data. As a former Strategic Planner for the 6th largest hospital system in the US, I was baffled by this -- it's in the best interest of the care of the patient to share data. BUT sharing data affects market share (I know... healthcare is a business too...it sounds weird). And, affecting market share, especially in locations where there is a lot of competition, and margins are tight already, means they won't share data unless they have to. As stated below, just like any product or program, 100% adoption will not happen on day 1. Our platform and tech is for those that are in these risk based contracts right now, and are looking for solutions - now. This is a $300B+ market exploding over the next 5 - 10 - 15 years.

Also, the way we've designed our first applications do not require all hospitals to use our system, as you imply. This was very strategic and intentional after I studied for months reading and interviewing others on why Health Information Exchanges failed in the US. (See above comment about data interoperability and data sharing being a business issue not a technology issue.)

[Pasting other response here] On Point, IPKiss!! Thank you. In addition, the data sharing piece is just the beginning, and, if you look at where healthcare is going globally, the trend is toward what is called "value based care" (our niche focus) where payment is based on outcomes and patient recovery, not number of procedures/stuff the docs do. Specifically in the US, just as IPKiss said, the providers are financially penalized for not sharing data or coordinating care. I read the 1200+ page MACRA ruling, and if you look at where that legislation is going in 3,5 to 7 years, it completely hinges on providers coordinating care and sharing data. Private insurance (Aetna, United Health, etc.) always follow in the Federal Government's footsteps -- this market, in the US alone, is $300B worth of payments tied to value based care. And it's a massive paradigm shift in healthcare. Tons of research showing that existing tech systems are inadequate to support docs in this new payment reform.

Data sharing is just the beginning, though. We are already developing smart contracts for insurance payment distribution with one of the nation's leading health insurance companies. A tokenized system provides limitless opportunities for other developers, too, that leverage the open source Health Nexus protocol, and for us as a company to continue to build applications.

Also, it is important to note - re rural hospitals - that, just like any other product, ours will not be rolled out to 100% of the providers globally immediately. Adoption of technology is over time - and those providers that are ready and in need adopt faster.

Case in point, we had a customer meeting yesterday (very large hospital system in the north eastern part of the US) and we are moving ahead with them re our platform. Their need is immediate, they see the value, they're ready.

In the US, there is, as IPKiss said, again - Federal legislation that requires the adoption of electronic systems for patient tracking.

Globally, there are places that are more advanced than others. However, the opportunity is vast. For example, our advisor, Dr. John Halamka of Harvard and one of the top hospitals in the US, is leading a project with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to bring blockchain-based healthcare solutions to Africa. One could argue that Africa uses very basic systems, if at all. However, with technology that is designed correctly and cost effectively, adoption is not a problem. We're proud to have Dr. Halamka as an Advisor to share his learnings on this project, and to guide us as we continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
October 12, 2017, 05:38:00 AM
health is very important and I think it's primarily in life. Better to prevent than to treat. Blockchain-based health rarely has only a few that exist. I agree with health projects and good luck.
Activity: 4
October 12, 2017, 05:25:24 AM
projects with the concept of health care is always an interesting thing to follow, because most projects with the same concept, always have the potential to succeed and very profitable in a fast time, I'm interested to join the next promotion program, such as bounty, if any
hopefully going well

Why do you think that health care projects are profitable in short term ( iif you ment fast- short term)?
I think the complete opposite since it is very hard to implement something completely new in government systems . i think that it could be very profitable in long term if the project is good enough.

Hey! Good question. There are many healthcare projects that are profitable in the short term - it depends on whether or not the company did the right Customer Validation -- most digital health companies don't spend the time on customer validation. Before we incorporated - and before we had a burn rate, we spent 1.5 years on customer validation, testing simple-basic wire frames in excel to understand what providers and healthcare administrators needed and would pay for.

This research, plus my background as a Strategic Planner for the 6th largest hospital in the US, proved invaluable as we attained revenue within 7 months (We were incorporated in Feb 2017). This is quite unheard of in healthcare, but speaks to the fact that we created a product that fits a true need.

While you are correct that blockchain technology is new, the platform and services that we are bringing to healthcare fit a very specific need, and a need that directly affects them financially. We started with Bundled Payments which financially penalizes providers for poor care of their patients, BUT provides financial savings for good care of their patients (that's quite simplified, but I don't want to nerd out too much about Bundles Payments.. Smiley)

In addition, we don't actually mention that we're using blockchain technology when we are speaking with potential customers. Bringing it up simply creates confusion and many, many questions; and it doesn't matter. Our customers just want a product that works, is compliant with their needs. It would be like telling them we're using AWS or postgres....they simply don't care. When the conversation shifts, usually with the IT team, into the details of the technology, we then discuss blockchain tech. Because of the audience at this time, our tech is even more exciting to the team.

Lastly, the government is not a target we have our eyes set on yet. We are focusing on private physician groups, health insurance companies, and hospitals.

Pages:
Jump to: