Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 95. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
January 13, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
Guys I read that wavechest. was closed for Visa cards. Many cards it touched. What about Monaco, did it affect them? Or they use another bank emitet?

Luckily MCO is not affected, they dont work with WaveCrest, from what I've heard they are working with Wirecard, so they are fine Smiley

You made 3 posts to say the same thing which discussed here many times Cheesy , WHY??? Cheesy Why not 1 post ? Cheesy

MCO will dominate the market in coming months, thats for sure.

Actually there are only 2 posts, not because it's your business, and I can post as often as I wish as long as I am not offending anyone and saying just my opinion! And btw how put you on charge?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
How did the car give aways work out? That was alot of money. Julian said it was gimmick.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 05:26:42 PM
Guys I read that wavechest. was closed for Visa cards. Many cards it touched. What about Monaco, did it affect them? Or they use another bank emitet?

Luckily MCO is not affected, they dont work with WaveCrest, from what I've heard they are working with Wirecard, so they are fine Smiley

You made 3 posts to say the same thing which discussed here many times Cheesy , WHY??? Cheesy Why not 1 post ? Cheesy

MCO will dominate the market in coming months, thats for sure.
January 13, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

January 13, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

No, Monaco is good. They have wirecard!
I doubt the future of cryptocurrency visa card will be good or just only a dream! Recently, I heard some rumor about Visa locked prepaid card for cryptocurrency user on Europe, more detail you can read at here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html

It is not a rumour, it's a fact, VISA shut down WaveCrest which were the card issuer for Europe! Unfortunately I am affected by this shut down, my VISA card account is closed, and affected companies already started refund procedure! Let's hope this issue wont happen again with other cards issuers!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

I doubt the future of cryptocurrency visa card will be good or just only a dream! Recently, I heard some rumor about Visa locked prepaid card for cryptocurrency user on Europe, more detail you can read at here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bitcoin-visa-cards-cryptocurrency-lock-prepaid-latest-a8144706.html
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 12:12:29 PM
MCO competitors are more aggressive (Centra Card), and I hope the team soon find out about this so MCO remains number # 1.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 06:16:11 AM
now nearly all cards banned and people searching debit crypto cards. Who can prepare a new card and spread to the market will got all market with decent commision rates of course
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
Can you somehow stop whining about a feature that costs 9USD a YEAR and was replaced with a membership for Lounges that comes at 400+USD a year!
Thank you!

It like said $500000 on it! that was like, so much money!! -.-

If Monaco does have _one_ defect, but this is true of crypto in general, is that it's bringing things that were reserved for the elites to people who really don't udnerstand how to value, evaluate, and navigate a certain echelon of the word. Best we can do is hope these people learn quikcly and don't damage the image of the card.
Activity: 64
January 13, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
If it drops to $15, there is _no way_ my MCO stay the same. They'd become at least a few hundred more ^_^

Ok $15 worked hope you have a few hundred more. Now back to $17 then $14

Assuming no bad news, or only neutral news, It'll hang around that price until token lockup and people start actually getting their cards. As good a time as any to accumulate enough to get a 50 MCO Ruby card, or get over the line for a 500 MCO space grey/rose gold card!

More airport lounge type announcements would be perfect though!

I really liked the insurance part of the features if they could bring it back to cardholders it would be really appreciated.

Can you somehow stop whining about a feature that costs 9USD a YEAR and was replaced with a membership for Lounges that comes at 400+USD a year!
Thank you!
Activity: 98
January 13, 2018, 01:10:18 AM
Where we up to wrt Visa cards? Wavecrest have been told that they can't use Visa anymore, as have a few others...
Are Monaco still going to be able to use Visa, or have Visa got it in for all crypto?

They have Q1 as a deadline to distribute the cards but had not given any specific date for it.

MONACO is not affected by Wavecrest so I guess they will still use VISA

I heard one of the surprises is they are dumping Visa for Dinerclub
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 13, 2018, 12:27:35 AM
Where we up to wrt Visa cards? Wavecrest have been told that they can't use Visa anymore, as have a few others...
Are Monaco still going to be able to use Visa, or have Visa got it in for all crypto?

They have Q1 as a deadline to distribute the cards but had not given any specific date for it.

MONACO is not affected by Wavecrest so I guess they will still use VISA
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
That is fantastic news...thank you so much!
Will top up my holding now after that excellent explanation...Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 09:18:13 PM
VISA has made no statement nor taken any action against Crypto-related products and cards.

WaveCrest was an issuing partner who issued regular cards, and had been contracted to issue several of the less-professionally run crypto-cards. This company was expelled from the partnership program due to compliance issues, they repeatedly contravened VISA's own regulation. This had the result of barring WaveCrest from issuing and operating ANY cards, which included the crypto-funded cards, but was in no way linked to it directly. The issue, seems, was related to cross-border issuing of cards.

Monaco runs no such risk as a) they have a stronger relationship with VISA, they are a program manager. none of the other cards were. This is a privileged position and more importantly b) they had no dealings with WaveCrest, their cards will be issued through a reputable, global company that will not need to issue cross-border cards, nor will break VISA rules on a daily basis.
Activity: 139
January 12, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 07:39:01 AM
Will they dump the remaining coins? And what about the token contract - will it be created or not?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
I wondering, is there official announcement by the Monaco team regarding when will people start actually getting their cards.

CEO stated that they are not giving any dates now, but Q1 is a strong deadline for Monaco for a global roll-out and global beta launch.
I highly doubt it's global roll out because they have already said only Singapore users will get the card first, followed by the rest (Europe, etc).

https://imgur.com/a/Ts56a

And please see the Question Nr. 25 in the recent Q&A with CEO Kris from 9th January 2018.
http://docdro.id/svkoE33
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
I wondering, is there official announcement by the Monaco team regarding when will people start actually getting their cards.

CEO stated that they are not giving any dates now, but Q1 is a strong deadline for Monaco for a global roll-out and global beta launch.
I highly doubt it's global roll out because they have already said only Singapore users will get the card first, followed by the rest (Europe, etc).
Pages:
Jump to: