Author

Topic: NULL - page 107. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:11:34 PM
Has anyone received a card ? or does one know when should that happen ?

Cards delivery is the next milestone of the company. I think that all preparations are done, perhaps the delivery will be at mid-January. Otherwise, MCO coin Holders (at least me) begin dumping their coins, logically they have to migrate to others more profitable coins where they can get x2, x5 or x10 gain.

Won't be that soon
They just appointed their app manager appr. 2 weeks ago.
Some time is needed to finalize the app bcos the lock-in app needed to be released 1st before the card.
Dont expect much frm MCO for 1st 2 weeks of Jan .
You can go for LRC if u wish for

Don't spread FUD what you posted is a trash coin an attempt to pump. We Monaco holders don't care about the pumps. We are ordering cards we want a great product and don't mind holding them. Most of us have at least a few 500+ Monaco.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

Cards delivery is the next milestone of the company. I think that all preparations are done, perhaps the delivery will be at mid-January. Otherwise, MCO coin Holders (at least me) begin dumping their coins, logically they have to migrate to others more profitable coins where they can get x2, x5 or x10 gain.

Won't be that soon
Some time is needed to finalize the app bcos the lock-in app needed to be released 1st before the card.
Sounds like no good news in the near future. Time to move on to other more profitable coins.
Activity: 252
January 01, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Won't be that soon
Activity: 19
January 01, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
Anyone else having issues signing in to monaco app?
Activity: 5
January 01, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

Activity: 125
January 01, 2018, 05:44:15 PM
Activity: 59
January 01, 2018, 01:25:08 PM
Good idea
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
I believe they have a free card right now. But that card does not come with a cash back programme.

There are 3 main difference between the free card and ruby steel card

1. No cashback on free card
2. Travel insurance worth $500000
3. Metal design

I think that travel insurance is gone now

Why do you think that? I can still see the $500000 travel insurance on the Monaco App for the ruby steel card.

Unbelievable. Looks as a honey pot to  attract  new  card holders. Imagine my utter shock when I taped  on Monaco App and saw those $500000 travel insurance.

To be fair, a lot of cards have similar benefits to the travel insurance. Also, don't take travel insurance at face value. Sometimes, it is just a number but very hard to claim.
Activity: 11
January 01, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
Just hold it !
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
January 01, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
I believe they have a free card right now. But that card does not come with a cash back programme.

There are 3 main difference between the free card and ruby steel card

1. No cashback on free card
2. Travel insurance worth $500000
3. Metal design

I think that travel insurance is gone now

Why do you think that? I can still see the $500000 travel insurance on the Monaco App for the ruby steel card.

Unbelievable. Looks as a honey pot to  attract  new  card holders. Imagine my utter shock when I taped  on Monaco App and saw those $500000 travel insurance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 01, 2018, 04:07:48 AM
Can I just confirm that travel insurance as a perk has been dropped from all cards?

I recall it was included as a benefit (or possible benefit) up until recently. It looks to have silently dropped off the website. You would think the platinum cards would maintain this perk, or offer a discount on travel insurance if that wasn't possible. Looks like it isn't even included on the obsidian black card!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 12:53:34 PM
Happy New Year guys!
2018 will be huge for Monaco and whole crypto society  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
December 31, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

You're right, I have checked what you've said and indeed they have Monaco Midnight Blue card, which is free, but has a little low withdrawal limit then Monaco Ruby, and the difference is that with Monaco Ruby you get 1% cashback to all your purchases, and with the free one this option is not available! But Midnight Blue is a good option for those who are not interested in cashback and prefer a low withdrawal limit!

Maybe for the first time people will try Monaco Mindnight Blue card because this card is free. If people can get advantage with this card, sooner or later they will have passions to try which giving cashback programme

The free card is very popular, because, you know, its free Smiley But I agree that when people see if the card works well and is actually working as normal visa card, they will want to upgrade to have cashback... But until than, the price will be the same or lower.
Activity: 18
December 31, 2017, 07:22:28 AM
Devs are using this competition to dump their tokens,as soon as the price rise to 19-20$ they dump hundreds thousands tokens.Look at circul.supply raised from 9.800.000 inNov to 13.000.000 now. +33 % in one month! Rajra already mentioned this.Traders already paid that lambo  Grin  and btc going down too this is not good for alts too.

I agree, it's unacceptable... the team loses all credibility and don't care about investors. I think I gonna go to others competitors...
Activity: 560
December 31, 2017, 07:12:07 AM
I see, thanks guys Grin Not only the price is not going up because of this Binance competition, we are also getting hit buy the low price of Bitcoin.
In any situation the BTC fluctuation isn't good for us, fellas Cool

when it goes up MCO price gets rekt, when it goes down, MCO gets rekt again.

I personally prefer when btc is low and mco makes a bull run. You end up with more btc.

When btc is up you have more in fiat. Grin

When Binance has a competition, usually the price of the token goes up. What happened in this case for this scenario to happen? What happened? Tron 10x during competition. VEN up a little too.
Devs are using this competition to dump their tokens,as soon as the price rise to 19-20$ they dump hundreds thousands tokens.Look at circul.supply raised from 9.800.000 inNov to 13.000.000 now. +33 % in one month! Rajra already mentioned this.Traders already paid that lambo  Grin  and btc going down too this is not good for alts too.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 05:59:03 AM
Do you have a contract with a bank in Monaco?
I’m really waiting for the time you can easily pay by crypto anywhere! Smiley pleeeease,just do it Smiley
Activity: 395
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 31, 2017, 05:43:51 AM
Is monaco card connected with VISA somehow? Thanks.

Yes they are approved as visa program manager  ... if that is what u are asking
Activity: 378
December 31, 2017, 03:04:41 AM
I see, thanks guys Grin Not only the price is not going up because of this Binance competition, we are also getting hit buy the low price of Bitcoin.

I personally prefer when btc is low and mco makes a bull run. You end up with more btc.

When Binance has a competition, usually the price of the token goes up. What happened in this case for this scenario to happen? What happened? Tron 10x during competition. VEN up a little too.
Activity: 392
December 31, 2017, 12:30:08 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 30, 2017, 11:54:06 PM
If you really wana buy MCO for long term investment, wait till the Binance competition ends
A dump will definitely happen as whales will dispose theirs .
Grab then .
If u r short term profit traders, u can buy even now and set certain percentage profit target as it might go up a day before the competition ends.
Btw, HITBTC already listed MCO few days ago

The competition didn't do much so far. So i wonder IF we going to see a price spike on the last day of the competition. Anyway If it happens, great, than i can make a quick flip.

what day is the last day of the competition by the way? tomorrow the 31st? Also if they are going by Hong Kong time than they are ahead of where I am by 8 hours.

Last they for the competition is 2018/01/03 and it will end at 0:00 AM (UTC Time) found this information on the blog post of binance

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003638991-Binance-Monaco-Bring-You-a-Happy-New-Year-with-a-Lamborghini-Giveaway-
Jump to: