Author

Topic: NULL - page 108. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 09:33:44 PM
If you really wana buy MCO for long term investment, wait till the Binance competition ends
A dump will definitely happen as whales will dispose theirs .
Grab then .
If u r short term profit traders, u can buy even now and set certain percentage profit target as it might go up a day before the competition ends.
Btw, HITBTC already listed MCO few days ago

The competition didn't do much so far. So i wonder IF we going to see a price spike on the last day of the competition. Anyway If it happens, great, than i can make a quick flip.

what day is the last day of the competition by the way? tomorrow the 31st? Also if they are going by Hong Kong time than they are ahead of where I am by 8 hours.

Well, if you look at the volume of MCO, it records the highest in Binance although no much positive changes observed in the market cap.
This means the buy sell is being done by same person/ grp .
Anyway, talking abt the spike, u mightnt observe much
Perhaps ard 10~15% .
Well, thats just my prediction .
They should follow HKT timing .
The competition lasts till 3rd Jan
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
December 30, 2017, 07:12:53 PM
What is competition you talking about? does Monaco running competition with other project/token!

Binance recently listed MCO, and to promote trading they decided to run a couple of competitions over the Holiday period. Binance is the one running the competition.
Activity: 350
December 30, 2017, 06:58:29 PM
I believe they have a free card right now. But that card does not come with a cash back programme.

You're right, I have checked what you've said and indeed they have Monaco Midnight Blue card, which is free, but has a little low withdrawal limit then Monaco Ruby, and the difference is that with Monaco Ruby you get 1% cashback to all your purchases, and with the free one this option is not available! But Midnight Blue is a good option for those who are not interested in cashback and prefer a low withdrawal limit!

Maybe for the first time people will try Monaco Mindnight Blue card because this card is free. If people can get advantage with this card, sooner or later they will have passions to try which giving cashback programme
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
December 30, 2017, 06:12:00 PM
What is competition you talking about? does Monaco running competition with other project/token!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 05:59:03 PM
Is monaco card connected with VISA somehow? Thanks.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
December 30, 2017, 01:26:28 PM
If you visit Binance (the ones hosting the competition) on the top panel, where you see various ad banners, you should see the one announcing the Lamborghini competition - underneath it, a countdown. 3d 6h atm.
Activity: 392
December 30, 2017, 10:46:17 AM
If you really wana buy MCO for long term investment, wait till the Binance competition ends
Grab then .
If u r short term profit traders, u can buy even now and set certain percentage profit target as it might go up a day before the competition ends.

The competition didn't do much so far. So i wonder IF we going to see a price spike on the last day of the competition. Anyway If it happens, great, than i can make a quick flip.

what day is the last day of the competition by the way? tomorrow the 31st? Also if they are going by Hong Kong time than they are ahead of where I am by 8 hours.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 30, 2017, 08:16:30 AM
I believe they have a free card right now. But that card does not come with a cash back programme.

You're right, I have checked what you've said and indeed they have Monaco Midnight Blue card, which is free, but has a little low withdrawal limit then Monaco Ruby, and the difference is that with Monaco Ruby you get 1% cashback to all your purchases, and with the free one this option is not available! But Midnight Blue is a good option for those who are not interested in cashback and prefer a low withdrawal limit!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 30, 2017, 07:17:04 AM
Yea I think in the Q and A they mentioned the travel insurance was only for the premium metal cards.

Think on the website it still says travel insurance is included on the ruby card though.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 06:21:38 AM

There are 3 main difference between the free card and ruby steel card

1. No cashback on free card
2. Travel insurance worth $500000
3. Metal design

I think that travel insurance is gone now

Why do you think that? I can still see the $500000 travel insurance on the Monaco App for the ruby steel card.

I'm sure I saw information about this in one of Q&A sessions but I can't find it now...
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
December 30, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

3. Metal design

Why do you think that? I can still see the $500000 travel insurance on the Monaco App for the ruby steel card.
Activity: 270
December 30, 2017, 05:17:32 AM

3. Metal design

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 30, 2017, 12:56:18 AM

3. Metal design
Activity: 252
December 29, 2017, 09:34:47 PM
Grab then .
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
December 29, 2017, 08:04:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 29, 2017, 05:53:31 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
December 29, 2017, 05:52:04 PM
My bet is card rollout will be announced mid/end of January.
I believe Visa freeze is over by then.

One thing I'm sure about is that the price won't ever be lower than now. I said the same when it was $6...

Maybe, depends on how many tokens get added to the market and what happens with the lower end cards and lock ups.

I mean, a 50 mco ruby card could still be out of reach for some people at today's prices.

Perhaps they could do a 25 mco ruby card with 12 month lock up instead of 6? Anyway, we'll see.

Indeed, it can be a little expensive for some of us, but remember, you dont spend that money, you dont lose them, you just dont have access to it for 6 months and after this time, your locked MCO may value x10 times more! It seems a good ideea to me, and this "token lock" may increase MCO's value!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 29, 2017, 05:39:19 PM
My bet is card rollout will be announced mid/end of January.
I believe Visa freeze is over by then.

One thing I'm sure about is that the price won't ever be lower than now. I said the same when it was $6...

Maybe, depends on how many tokens get added to the market and what happens with the lower end cards and lock ups.

I mean, a 50 mco ruby card could still be out of reach for some people at today's prices.

Perhaps they could do a 25 mco ruby card with 12 month lock up instead of 6? Anyway, we'll see.
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
December 29, 2017, 04:42:53 PM
To be honest I am not interested in card as long as trading is working fine for me and is very profitable. That is what I am doing and at this moment my attention is not at this side to track what is going on with cards. When I will be free from trading then will look at this side. Many people are traders so they care of the value of token more.

The problem is that if the card is not good enough, your trading will definitely go bad. It is highly dependant on the success of the project. This project already suffered some hiccups and it must avoid any other problem at all costs.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 29, 2017, 02:37:35 PM
To be honest I am not interested in card as long as trading is working fine for me and is very profitable. That is what I am doing and at this moment my attention is not at this side to track what is going on with cards. When I will be free from trading then will look at this side. Many people are traders so they care of the value of token more.
Jump to: