Author

Topic: NULL - page 176. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 12:16:11 PM
Spend anywhere, without fees

The motto that makes me optimistic, make me like and hold hold MCO, I do not care about up and down MCO prices, I'll keep for a long time because I'm sure MCO is a big project that will be profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 11:08:04 AM
I don't get this crypto world and that is why I will tell you what I think about Monaco. Launched in perfect time when ICO boom was biggest. Raised enough money and now they can develop few years and if they are lucky there will be something from Monaco but I don't think so because of TenX and others with an already working product in the same category. If you will gamble on the price I think wait few days and act but don't think too much about this PROJECT.

Yeah, there are few similar project with working cards. TenX had good ICO, now there's Bonpay with their ICO and working card already. The competition is real.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 03, 2017, 10:19:17 AM
I don't get this crypto world and that is why I will tell you what I think about Monaco. Launched in perfect time when ICO boom was biggest. Raised enough money and now they can develop few years and if they are lucky there will be something from Monaco but I don't think so because of TenX and others with an already working product in the same category. If you will gamble on the price I think wait few days and act but don't think too much about this PROJECT.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 10:10:04 AM
In my country they talk about Monaco and I am very curious to know the outcome of the project because if it is recognized on all VISA cards then this altcoin will definitely be a great investment for all investors.

I think so, because it mean that you can using monaco card anywhere to spent all your cryptocurrency with easily. Also monaco card will always be treated as a local currency card and you will get perfect interbank exchange rates, wherever you are.
You can only spend your crypto easily if you don't evade taxes. If you don't report your trades to your government you'll pay heavy fines or go straight to jail. I don't think most people are aware of this.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 09:42:47 AM
In my country they talk about Monaco and I am very curious to know the outcome of the project because if it is recognized on all VISA cards then this altcoin will definitely be a great investment for all investors.

I think so, because it mean that you can using monaco card anywhere to spent all your cryptocurrency with easily. Also monaco card will always be treated as a local currency card and you will get perfect interbank exchange rates, wherever you are.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 09:11:52 AM
snip

I am waiting for more information
Asset contract no longer exists. And there is no replacement for it that is relevant to investors.

Is that means that the reward system for token holder wont happen?

That's exactly what it means. And Kris released a video in which he said that "it doesn't matter anyways Mathematically" - which is completely untrue. He's either not competent of doing basic Math or he's lying to his investors about this issue. He then proceeds with a bunch of buzzwords and promises just like a shady insurance salesman would.

I would stay away from MCO if this doesn't get seriously addressed in a way that doesn't insult the intelligence of investors soon, since there are quite a few serious and honest projects that don't behave in shady ways like this.

So wait, what is the use case of MCO token then? lol

Do you have a link to the video?
Its quite disappointing there is no need for the token anymore.
It's on their Youtube page and has "asset contract" in the title.

Glad someone actually pays attention to what is happening, quite refreshing when you look at the pages filled with shills who don't care about anything other than token price and manipulation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 09:07:35 AM
Activity: 350
November 03, 2017, 08:38:16 AM
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON COminngg!!!!!!! Finally
YEEEEEP THAT'S FOR SURE  Grin

You mean btc moon? Cheesy

BTC is going to the sky, it is all so possible for MCO, advertising in TV and on Bloomberg Grin
But i think the raise of this coin still not maximal because people still buy bitcoin. Maybe after all people taking profit from bitcoin we can see the flow of funds come to this coin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 07:48:51 AM
YEEEEEP THAT'S FOR SURE  Grin

BTC is going to the sky, it is all so possible for MCO, advertising in TV and on Bloomberg Grin
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 03, 2017, 07:10:21 AM

Activity: 4
November 03, 2017, 06:21:29 AM
Activity: 448
November 03, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
It will be a step by step process. First, they will release it at Singapore. Then to the rest of the countries. I can only advise to invest on it while the coin is still on a dump due to bitcoin rise. But once, it gains people confidence, the price will shoot up. As they say to the moon!!!   Here is the article of Singapore release: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-01/visa-approves-monaco-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-residents?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
November 03, 2017, 04:18:16 AM
how does the project work right now???

You can only reserve the card, but when you will get it, nobody knows yet.
November 03, 2017, 04:17:39 AM
How will token staking for obsidian black cards work?

It is not activated yet. They said before they will start shipping you will need to freeze tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 04:11:48 AM
how does the project work right now???
Activity: 17
November 03, 2017, 04:10:01 AM
How will token staking for obsidian black cards work?
Activity: 448
November 03, 2017, 03:52:42 AM
With the announcement of monaco card being approved: https://t.co/zMsexMbA33,  monaco coin has been one of the center of trading on exchanges. That is why I never forget to invest every day on monaco, as I'm sure, one day, it will be pump, because of demand to the coin and will be one of the top 10 coins in crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 03:46:32 AM
 Looking forward to future updates
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
November 03, 2017, 03:32:41 AM
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
November 03, 2017, 01:39:44 AM
snip

I am waiting for more information
Asset contract no longer exists. And there is no replacement for it that is relevant to investors.

Is that means that the reward system for token holder wont happen?

That's exactly what it means. And Kris released a video in which he said that "it doesn't matter anyways Mathematically" - which is completely untrue. He's either not competent of doing basic Math or he's lying to his investors about this issue. He then proceeds with a bunch of buzzwords and promises just like a shady insurance salesman would.

I would stay away from MCO if this doesn't get seriously addressed in a way that doesn't insult the intelligence of investors soon, since there are quite a few serious and honest projects that don't behave in shady ways like this.

So wait, what is the use case of MCO token then? lol

Do you have a link to the video?
Its quite disappointing there is no need for the token anymore.
Jump to: